Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:58:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2020 - Round Two - CLOFFPLOTH - touchingcloth V Spoon of Ploff

Started by touchingcloth, April 26, 2020, 11:03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

touchingcloth

There's not a chance I'm winning this one, which I knew as soon as I witnessed Sploff's incredible final shot, which is the thing I've laughed hardest at on CaB for in absolutely ages. Consider this me declaring in Spoony's favour; a very well deserved win, and while I enjoyed the match immensely and am humbled at the votes coming my way, anyone who voted Cloth Not Ploff is a total moron, even though that was my explicit subliminal instruction. Cheers. Thanks. All the best.

ZoyzaSorris

the last frame of sploff's last shot made me laugh out loud so im going to have to give it to him. all vary enjoyable though.

Ferris

The last frame was so good I showed it to my wife who raised her eyebrow and passed back the phone. I don't think you can count it as a vote, but it is certainly something.

idunnosomename

fucking hell i just noticed the framed picture in s'ploffs last shot

Cerys

selectivememory

S'Ploff is through to the third round, winning this match 23-4. Very well played though touchingcloth. You had him on the ropes for a bit there, but that closer would have finished most players off.

touchingcloth

Quote from: selectivememory on May 02, 2020, 05:23:28 PM
S'Ploff is through to the third round, winning this match 23-4. Very well played though touchingcloth. You had him on the ropes for a bit there, but that closer would have finished most players off.

Cheers, SM! I thoroughly enjoyed myself, but that last shot was killer. Couldn't have lost to a more worthy player - good luck next round, Spoony.

Spoon of Ploff

That final score is such a misrepresentation of this match, given the quality of both your shots touchingcloth. Thanks for a great match.

I will now burn those PostIt notes, and offer a prayer of thanks.

Crabwalk

What a match. A handjob for you both once lockdown has ended.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Spoon of Ploff on May 02, 2020, 05:43:22 PM
That final score is such a misrepresentation of this match, given the quality of both your shots touchingcloth. Thanks for a great match.

I will now burn those PostIt notes, and offer a prayer of thanks.

Well that's very, but I think the score is fair.

Anyway, my opening shot needs an update now: