Author Topic: Wimblewrong 2020 - Round Two - CLOFFPLOTH - touchingcloth V Spoon of Ploff  (Read 9736 times)

DolphinFace

• Put it in me
ploff for final shot

touchingcloth

There’s not a chance I’m winning this one, which I knew as soon as I witnessed Sploff’s incredible final shot, which is the thing I’ve laughed hardest at on CaB for in absolutely ages. Consider this me declaring in Spoony’s favour; a very well deserved win, and while I enjoyed the match immensely and am humbled at the votes coming my way, anyone who voted Cloth Not Ploff is a total moron, even though that was my explicit subliminal instruction. Cheers. Thanks. All the best.

ZoyzaSorris

• Brimming with innards
the last frame of sploff's last shot made me laugh out loud so im going to have to give it to him. all vary enjoyable though.

FerriswheelBueller

• CaB rear of the year 2020
  • Silver Member
  • Take it easy, but take it.
    • I am antsy for baseball in the off-season.
The last frame was so good I showed it to my wife who raised her eyebrow and passed back the phone. I don’t think you can count it as a vote, but it is certainly something.

idunnosomename

• PIZZA BEAN
fucking hell i just noticed the framed picture in s'ploffs last shot

Cerys

• Bionic-Arsed
  • Golden Member
  • Cyber Engineered Ravaged Yakking System
    • The Brainwrongs of Cerys
Brix = shat

S'Ploff is through to the third round, winning this match 23-4. Very well played though touchingcloth. You had him on the ropes for a bit there, but that closer would have finished most players off.

touchingcloth

S'Ploff is through to the third round, winning this match 23-4. Very well played though touchingcloth. You had him on the ropes for a bit there, but that closer would have finished most players off.

Cheers, SM! I thoroughly enjoyed myself, but that last shot was killer. Couldn’t have lost to a more worthy player - good luck next round, Spoony.

Spoon of Ploff

• visitors are welcome to Sheerness
That final score is such a misrepresentation of this match, given the quality of both your shots touchingcloth. Thanks for a great match.

I will now burn those PostIt notes, and offer a prayer of thanks.

Crabwalk

• I hope you enjoy drinking dirty toilet water.
What a match. A handjob for you both once lockdown has ended.

touchingcloth

That final score is such a misrepresentation of this match, given the quality of both your shots touchingcloth. Thanks for a great match.

I will now burn those PostIt notes, and offer a prayer of thanks.

Well that’s very, but I think the score is fair.

Anyway, my opening shot needs an update now:

Tags: