Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:14:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2020 - Round Two - QDRPHNC vs Pdine

Started by QDRPHNC, April 27, 2020, 01:39:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZoyzaSorris

touchingcloth

LOVE this round so far. I can't fault at of the shots, so please fucking the final one up to make voting easier. Cheers. All the best.

touchingcloth

Quote from: ZoyzaSorris on April 28, 2020, 10:37:41 PM
Shit - I honestly didn't even see this before I did my garrison inspired one :( must be something in the air!

Your shot was its own thing - I didn't read it as a rip off.

Pdine

That's a great shot, and I think that I'm not going to be able to meet the deadline for the next return while doing it any justice (work has unexpectedly got ridiculous) so I am going to concede. Congratulations QDRPHNC!

selectivememory

Oh, that's a shame. Thanks for playing though Pdine.

Congrats QDRPHNC. Two excellent shots, and you're very deserving of your spot in the next round.

alan nagsworth

This is a massive shame, both in terms of this excellent match and the tournament in general. QDRPHNC is deffo deserving but would have loved to see this match played out to the end!

selectivememory

Yeah. I mean I'd have no problem giving Pdine a little extension if it would help, given it's the last shot in the match and there's still plenty of other shots to be played in other matches.

NoSleep

Quote from: Pdine on April 29, 2020, 11:50:19 AM
That's a great shot, and I think that I'm not going to be able to meet the deadline for the next return while doing it any justice (work has unexpectedly got ridiculous) so I am going to concede. Congratulations QDRPHNC!

We demand injustice.

QDRPHNC

Yeah, take an extension, Pdine. I was looking forward to your last shot!

Pdine

It's really kind but I can't honestly be sure when I could do it. Possibly working all weekend given current situation.

selectivememory

No worries.

QDRPHNC is through to the third round then.

hamfist

Well done both, sorry to see Pdine having to go out but well done QDRPHNC !

QDRPHNC

BlodwynPig

QDRPHNC

Crabwalk

Well played Q, absolutely stunning shots. Sorry that you've had to quit Pdine, your shots have been great. Hope work eases up for you

wasp_f15ting

Looking forward to seeing your work again Pdine the Covid-19 Planet Earth was lovely in the last round!

Congrats QD!

Ferris

Quote from: QDRPHNC on April 29, 2020, 05:45:29 PM
Is that Castro's?

Yeah looks like it. That takes me back!

Great round, QD. The opener was spectacular. Loved the little "China" chap looming around the building.

Johnny Yesno

Damn! That I was looking forward to your second shot Pdine. Ah well, that was a well deserved win QDRPHNC. Really nice work.

Quote from: wasp_f15ting on April 29, 2020, 06:13:46 PM
Looking forward to seeing your work again Pdine the Covid-19 Planet Earth was lovely in the last round!

Likewise. It's a stunning piece of work (and my new desktop background).

Cerys

Disappointing that we won't see what your return would have been, Pdine.  You've both been brilliant.

QDRPHNC

If anyone is interested, and because it took me ages, here's the full size version of #2 I had to smush down to 800x600.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

alan nagsworth

Nice, thanks for posting! You had to sacrifice a lot of well-made and very funny content to keep everything legible and in frame, and yet even when drastically truncated it was STILL a great shot. Awesome work.