Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,576,484
  • Total Topics: 106,648
  • Online Today: 708
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 05:26:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Executioner - Flying insects beware

Started by Cuntbeaks, April 27, 2020, 01:57:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quotefilms mice being murdered

nah yuarite mate

Polymorphia

My main experience with these fly-rackets is sticking my finger in them - hurts quite a bit, it's like a painful vacuum cleaner sucking at the end of your finger. Don't think I've ever twatted a fly with them though

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Inspired by this thread, I've ordered some D type batteries for my tennis racquet zapper, and am ready to resume the killing. I'll be right there with you Cuntbeaks. Bring the pain.

Once killed two flies with a single roundhouse kick.

Gurke and Hare

I've just bought one of these, and I've rarely felt so alive as when zapping a fly. Very satisfying flash and buzz when you get one.

bgmnts

I love it when people kill animals for no reason.

Fucking love it.

Neomod

Quote from: Cuntbeaks on April 27, 2020, 04:53:28 PM
Yeah, the cunts are small enough to pass through, if they get lucky. However, their density mixed with my frenzied attack style will result in many, many deaths.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Quote from: bgmnts on May 27, 2020, 05:01:58 PM
I love it when people kill animals for no reason.

Fucking love it.

It's insects, get a sense of perspective. None of us are electrocuting dogs.
I think.

Paul Calf

Quote from: Hand Solo on April 30, 2020, 04:17:45 PM
Fellow sadists might check out Shawn Woods' Mouse Trap Monday channel, just tries out a myriad of devices from the modern 3d printed variety to old medieval designs and films mice being murdered, it's a bit horrible but strangely addictive, keeps me off Liveleak.com anyway..

That's nasty as fuck. Are you a psychopath?

Jumblegraws

Are they allowed to use Donald Trump's image in the promotional artwork like this?

Flatulent Fox

This sounds like a nice thing to have about.
Over here in the west coast the Midges aren't too bad atm - it's the mothra basts you have to watch out for.
Nibbling away at everything.

If I see one flying about in the air I use a net (like kids use at the beach) and hunt the buggers.Even if Poirot is on at the time.

bgmnts

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on May 27, 2020, 05:12:53 PM
I think.

I fucking love it when people kill insects for no reason.

Flatulent Fox

I think if you're going for all out midge war then this might do the trick.And you can antisocial distance as well.Fab

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Quote from: bgmnts on May 29, 2020, 07:01:12 PM
I fucking love it when people kill insects for no reason.

Hey, me too!

Thomas

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on May 27, 2020, 05:12:53 PM
I think.

These flies might only be tactless insectoid lads - but with habitat displacement and agricultural practices waging war on bug populations, I much prefer to waft the odd intruder outside so that a hungry bird or spider might get it. If everybody wafted five flies a day back into the foodchain, rather than zapping them - and with each female bluebottle, for example, able to produce 2,000 offspring in six weeks - that's... x amount of good. Maybe? Swallows sustain themselves on up to 850 insects every day, and their populations are currently in decline.

However, I also just read that there are 17 million flies to every person on Earth, and bluebottles are set to thrive in the planet's increasing temperatures. So it might be fine. For bluebottles.

Hand Solo

Quote from: Paul Calf on May 27, 2020, 05:17:13 PM
That's nasty as fuck. Are you a psychopath?

Why, are you implying I am one because I occasionally watch YouTube videos of mice setting off mouse traps?

You should report all his videos to YouTube if you think they're inappropriate for public viewing.