Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 11:14:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Junk food consumed in quarantine

Started by Blue Jam, April 29, 2020, 02:28:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hand Solo

These were actually prettay prettay good 4/5

shiftwork2

That bag is rather proud of being rather fucking large.

Sebastian Cobb

I've had them, they are indeed reem.

Hand Solo

Quote from: shiftwork2 on October 15, 2020, 07:18:20 PM
That bag is rather proud of being rather fucking large.

QuoteProduct Description
Lime and Coriander Chutney Flavour Potato and Gram Flour Snack
- Travel the world with Sensations Poppadoms and explore mouth-watering tastes and complex aromas inspired by the flavours of Asia
- Indulge in the fragrant fusion of zesty lime, aromatic coriander and mild chilli
- Enjoy paired with your drink of choice for the perfect aperitif
- Or serve with Sensations Crisps and Streetmix for the perfect party snack platter
- Suitable for vegetarians
Why not excite your senses with Sensations® Nuts
Bag for sharing

Yeah... sharing...

imitationleather

In this new world it is surely inadvisable to have someone else's virus fingers exploring your bag?

By eating them all myself I'm looking after my health!

Head Gardener

shocking to see no-one wearing a mask in ALDI earlier and surely a basket would have been sufficent?

buttgammon

Quote from: Head Gardener on October 17, 2020, 10:00:58 AM
shocking to see no-one wearing a mask in ALDI earlier and surely a basket would have been sufficent?

That's clearly Lidl - look at the typeface on the signs. The numbers always look slightly wobbly for some reason.

Aaron500

The man in front desperately wants to put his heavy basket on the floor, but can not show weakness in front of the sex dungeon lady.

Sebastian Cobb

Just had a mug of the lidl rip-off of angel delight seeing as it's relevant.

beanheadmcginty

non capisco

AHAHAHA ANGEL DELIGHT GOES IN A BOWL, YOU'RE THE MUG, PAL AHAHAHAH

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: imitationleather on October 15, 2020, 10:26:27 PM
In this new world it is surely inadvisable to have someone else's virus fingers exploring your bag?
You pour them into a bowl like a fancy bitch.

Blue Jam

Quote from: imitationleather on October 15, 2020, 10:26:27 PM

They've all got someone else's virus fingers etc

Jumblegraws

Domino's have limited edition chocolate orange cookies and by zoinks are they delicious. Just ordered two boxes for lunch. I already was a fan of their standard cookies and since the pandemic started I've been known order deliveries of nothing but. I also have developed what is undeniably a double chin for the first time in my life.

Sebastian Cobb

Wait, what the fuck? The pizza people are delivering cookies now?

imitationleather

Quote from: Jumblegraws on October 24, 2020, 12:03:21 PM
Domino's have limited edition chocolate orange cookies and by zoinks are they delicious. Just ordered two boxes for lunch. I already was a fan of their standard cookies and since the pandemic started I've been known order deliveries of nothing but. I also have developed what is undeniably a double chin for the first time in my life.

Oh man. Don't put these ideas in my head.

Jumblegraws

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on October 24, 2020, 12:05:02 PM
Wait, what the fuck? The pizza people are delivering cookies now?
Yup, the best part is I think their pizzas and sides are fucking disgusting.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Jumblegraws on October 24, 2020, 04:11:04 PM
Yup, the best part is I think their pizzas and sides are fucking disgusting.

Their garlic pizza bread is good I reckon, but I think their pizzas seem undercooked.

Their chicken stuff and wedges are soggy as fuck. Absolute waste.

Ferris

It's burger week lads.

https://burgerweek.co/

A week of burgers get them in me.

Zetetic

I'm a little surprised, but I suspect that could be much less upsetting in a different Halifax.

Sebastian Cobb

A lady with a just eat parcel unexpectedly turned up at my door and I was honest enough to tell her I'd not ordered anything (turns out she had the right flat but wrong block). What was I thinking?

Zetetic

Better than accepting it for the wrong house and then leaving chicken (?) and two tangos in a communal area for the best part of a week, as someone in another flat here did recently.

itsfredtitmus

ordered a local takeaway yesterday because i hadnt ate for days
mate why are their pizzas always the exact same pizza and its always this thick nasty quiche-like rug thing after the second slice youre done and move on to the chips

Ferris

Quote from: Zetetic on October 24, 2020, 06:20:09 PM
Better than accepting it for the wrong house and then leaving chicken (?) and two tangos in a communal area for the best part of a week, as someone in another flat here did recently.

They accepted it, then lost their taste for crime and put it in a communal area in the hope the rightful owners were just wondering about looking for their chicken dinners + tango? What on earth were they thinking.

Sebastian Cobb

Maybe they got confused and thought they were accepting a parcel.

I once rescued a pewter dragon that was sat in the communal area of our flats. It was fucking disgusting and looking on the internet it would seem someone paid around £80 for it at some point.

It dawned on me later someone might've just shoved it into lobby as a 'joke' and I basically nicked it. Oh well.

Quote from: Jumblegraws on October 24, 2020, 12:03:21 PM
Domino's have limited edition chocolate orange cookies and by zoinks are they delicious.
I'm waiting on some right now.

Wonderful Butternut

About to make a chocolate and Baileys milkshake.

Diabetes here I come.

Jumblegraws

Quote from: Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse on October 24, 2020, 06:56:33 PM
I'm waiting on some right now.
Have you had then before? If not, let me know if I oversold them.

Quote from: Jumblegraws on October 24, 2020, 07:23:51 PM
Have you had then before? If not, let me know if I oversold them.
First time having them. Delicious. But regrettable. Too full now. Regrettably delicious.