Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 03:04:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Cook'd and Bomb'd Mafia Mafia Day 4

Started by MSG, April 30, 2020, 09:37:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MSG

Sunrise. A gentle breeze blows in off the Mediterranean. The air smells freshly washed from the overnight rain. Perhaps the streets will be cleaner too?

But no. In the back streets, the seedy quarter where the fallen women have landed, lies a body with 3 simultaneous stab wounds. It's the body of Flouncer,
Spoiler alert
a vanilla Townie
[close]

At the other end of town, the wealthy, respectable end, the scene is even more disturbing. On the steps into his ivy-covered villa, one of your most respected citizens lies dead from a gunshot wound to the head. hedgehog90 was
Spoiler alert
the Mafia Don
[close]

Day 4 begins now and will end in 24 hours and 23 minutes, at 10 PM Friday 1 May UK time. Friday night drinks!! https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=CaB+Mafia+Day+4+nightfall&iso=20200501T22&p1=136

MSG

The living
3   DrGreggles      
4   Danger Man      
6   rue the polywhirl      
7   Angrew Lloyg Wegger      
8   Jim Bob      
11   Prison Biscuits      
15   earl_sleek      
16   BlodwynPig      

Sleeping with the fishes
1   Flouncer   Vanilla Townie   Killed night 3
2   hedgehog90   Mafia Don   Killed night 3
5   Cerys   Vanilla Townie   Lynched day 2
9   shiftwork2   Vanilla Townie   Killed night 2
10   Buelligan   Vanilla Townie   Killed night 1
12   Delete Delete Delete   Vanilla Townie   Lynched day 3
13   kittens   Town Doctor   Lynched day 1
14   pancreas   Vanilla Townie   Killed night 1

BlodwynPig

We got the Don amici! We are surely saved. Im declaring myself Top Dog now!

*pink fat man seen drunk and frenzied in gelateria at 7am*

Danger Man

Your getting lynched tomorrow, Blodwyn.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Danger Man on April 30, 2020, 09:48:11 PM
Your getting lynched tomorrow, Blodwyn.

Today you mean. Well if you want to even things up, go ahead. Im at peace. Gianna is dead at the hands of Prison Biscuit. I hope he gets his just desserts.

Vote Prison Biscuits

BlodwynPig

*pink fat man seen vomiting alcohol and dairy on hastily erected gravestone*

MSG

Still alive!

*wonders along the beach whistling 'wind of change'*

Quote from: BlodwynPig on April 30, 2020, 09:52:07 PM
Gianna is dead

Alas yes, dead, but not murdered. Drowned. No body. Don't need to look for her. Might as well pack up and leave, padre. Move on.

Danger Man

Quote from: BlodwynPig on April 30, 2020, 09:52:07 PM
Today you mean. Well if you want to even things up, go ahead. Im at peace.

I SWEAR ON MY MOTHER'S GRAVE THAT I WILL SEE YOU LYNCHED NEXT

Qualcuno mi toglierà questa pietra dalla scarpa?

Jim Bob

Nobody heeded my words, nor accepted my proposal and quelle surprise, another townie lays dead.  The death of the Don Hog is good news but his lackeys still run rampant and it is just a matter of time until one of them vies for the role of Godfather: Part II and on it goes.  Before you know it, we're in a situation where Godfather: Part III is a thing and nobody wants that.  I reiterate; vote with me.  Join in unison against Prison Biscuits.  If Prison Biscuits is eliminated and turns out to have been a townie the entire time, then I will offer my own life up and insist that I be killed the following night.  For goodness' sake, people.  Us townies are dropping like flies.  We must take action.  We can not afford to have any further innocent bloodshed.

I beseech you; please listen to me this time.  Vote with me and we can still potentially claw back victory from the jaws of defeat.  If you will not vote in kind, then at the very least, vote for BlodwynPig.  Both he and Prison Biscuits are the prime suspects right now.  I am not attempting to cast eyes away from myself; again, if you vote for Prison Biscuits and he/she is eliminated and turns out to be a townie, then kill me next.  My word is my bond and I will fully expect everyone to hold me to that.

Otherwise, quite frankly, none of us townies deserve to live if we're going to continue to make ridiculous choices and target our own kind.

Vote Prison Biscuits

DrGreggles

Hedgehog90
rue The polywhirl
angrew lloyg Wegger
Blodwyn Pig

Sure, heed the words of the guy whose first vote was for himself. He's really paying attention.

Jim Bob, it's clear we are on the same side. Vote for someone who is obviously a wrong'un.

Vote Rue The Polywhirl.

Jim Bob

I do not believe a word you say, Prison Biscuits.  I have voted for a wrong'un; you and I hope and pray that my fellow townies will do likewise.

Mate, look at the last three days. I haven't had a vote in any of the deaths, which have all been townies.

However, someone is awfully quick to jump in with their list, huh, so-called Doctor Greggles?

unvote polywhirl
vote DrGreggles

Quote from: Jim Bob on April 30, 2020, 10:40:50 PM
I do not believe you, Prison Biscuits.  I have voted for a wrong'un; you and I hope and pray that my fellow townies will do likewise.

Oi, no editing your posts! I see you, shady.

Jim Bob

Quote from: Prison Biscuits on April 30, 2020, 10:44:04 PM
Mate, look at the last three days. I haven't had a vote in any of the deaths, which have all been townies.

In the interests of not wishing to lose another townie, I shall review the evidence and vote accordingly.  Looks like I'll be burning the midnight oil tonight.

Jim Bob

Quote from: Prison Biscuits on April 30, 2020, 10:45:02 PM
Oi, no editing your posts! I see you, shady.

Guilty as charged.  I have a bad habit of doing that outside of this thread and across all forums.  It's kind of an OCD thing (wishing to phrase things in a different or more concise manner usually), but I shall endeavour not to do it again with these particular threads, as I am aware that it contravenes the rules.

Actually, looking at the last few vote changes just before Delete got snuffed, I'm inclined to change my vote once more

unvote DrGreg
vote AngrewLoydWebber

Quote from: Jim Bob on April 30, 2020, 10:48:24 PM
Guilty as charged.  I have a bad habit of doing that outside of this thread and across all forums.  It's kind of an OCD thing (wishing to phrase things in a different or more concise manner usually), but I shall endeavour not to do it again with these particular threads, as I am aware that it contravenes the rules.

Hey it's not me who minds, that MSG seems a bit tetchy though.

gib

This particular incident will result in no more than a caution but the rule is there for a good reason.

Jim Bob

Quote from: Prison Biscuits on April 30, 2020, 10:44:04 PM

I have reviewed the evidence and you are as guilty as sin!  Just because you didn't have a final vote against one of the murdered townies, does not absolve you.  Of course the mafia aren't all going to vote for the same townie each night because it would be all too easy for us townies to know who all the mafia are that way.  Fact is that you voted for Delete Delete Delete on night 2 and as we now know, he turned out to be a townie.

By reviewing the evidence, I am now more sure than ever that you are with the mafia.

Folks, this is it.  Trust me.  We've got one this time.  I'm 90% sure of it.  Don't fuck it up by voting for another innocent.  I implore you; vote for Prison Biscuits.  Again, if I am wrong, kill me next.  I am not wrong.

DrGreggles

Just saying, look at who Delete Delete Delete was accusing, then who voted for him.
There were 4 people who appeared in both lists.
One was hedgehog90 - the other 3 are rue The polywhirl, angrew lloyg Wegger and Blodwyn Pig.

There are now 5 Townies and 3 Mafs left, so at least 4 of the Townies need to agree to vote for one of rue The polywhirl, angrew lloyg Wegger or Blodwyn Pig.

Yours sincerely, InspectorGreggles

Jim Bob

Quote from: DrGreggles on April 30, 2020, 10:59:53 PM
Yours sincerely, InspectorGreggles

Oooohhhh, could it be?  Is Greggles our town officer?

DrGreggles

I just liked the sound of it more than 'Miss Marple'.

rue the polywhirl

Don't forget earl of sleek who was late to the game and bloc voted for for Delete last minute.

Danger Man

I'm the town cop.

I'm a bit too tired to share my findings tonight but tomorrow I'll make a long post showing how I think the townies can win this.

I'll throw you a bone...BlodwynPig is 100% mafia.

DrGreggles

Quote from: Danger Man on April 30, 2020, 11:04:24 PM
I'll throw you a bone...BlodwynPig is 100% mafia.

I agree, so can 80% of the Townies agree to vote for him?