Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:36:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

is Pancreas dead?

Started by BlodwynPig, May 01, 2020, 09:07:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pancreas

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on May 05, 2020, 06:49:49 PM
Looking forward to pancreas' imminent raise-the-stakes reply.

I don't know what you mean. 'In many ways I'm the only one of us who was ever truly alive. And if anything, in the last few years I've actually gained vitality.'? That sort of thing?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: pancreas on May 05, 2020, 07:02:27 PM
I don't know what you mean. 'In many ways I'm the only one of us who was ever truly alive. And if anything, in the last few years I've actually gained vitality.'? That sort of thing?

Ish, but harnessing the thrust of that and forming something considerably better.

Abnormal Palm

Do your boomer plague material

pancreas

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on May 05, 2020, 07:12:08 PM
Ish, but harnessing the thrust of that and forming something considerably better.

Can't you do it for me? I'm in the middle of something on Board Game Arena.

Gregory Torso

If I could just get this thread back on track, I would also like to wish Glebe all the best and hope to see him posting again soon. Thanks.

Captain Z

Yes, Glebe is brilliant and I hope he is doing better soon.

So much better than pancreas, for whom I would gladly swap him.

Twit 2

Big hairy cocks. Little tiny prangers. All part of life's tableaux. Brushing aside dropping penises as you saunter through an avenue of honeysuckle, to an appointment with a cockmaster. Drawing several glans on the back of a receipt and tucking it gently into a cashier's breast pocket at The Dick Emporium. Your uncle sends his regards, and it's a schematic of his spunking knob. The Queen is seen on an embankment, gobbling truckers on a bet. Wave to her Maj with your purpose-built prong! Getting home in the afternoon from a hard shift as a grip foreman and clamping your bell to a kitchen cupboard full of members. Riffle through a ledger of Victorian todger wrongs, only to find an entry for your great grandfather, underlined in cream.