Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:40:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

People who look like each other 2020

Started by Twit 2, May 01, 2020, 11:31:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bazooka

Quote from: non capisco on May 05, 2020, 11:34:23 PM

Chris Barrie in this interview promoting the first series of Red Dwarf somehow looks the double of Bradley Cooper.

Wow that's excellent.

Replies From View

I'd never seen that interview before - thanks for bringing it to my attention.  It's lovely to see more of Peter Wragg's original skutters.  By all accounts working better in that interview than they ever worked on set during series 1 and 2.  Craig Charles casually dumping the Open Air sweatshirt on its head as a joke, whereupon it immediately started going wrong.  Apparently that was fairly typical behaviour for him around that time - not really appreciating how he was fucking up other people's hard work by being a knob for a laugh.

He had a strangely glazed-over look in his eyes during this phase of his life, and you can see it in this interview.  I can't tell whether he's constantly a bit drunk or stoned, or playing up a laddish persona for some reason.

George White

Quote from: His Name Is Death on May 06, 2020, 03:06:31 AM
Finn Wolfhard, who plays as Mike in Stranger Things, always reminded me of Rowland S. Howard, and (Stranger Things again) I always thought Millie Bobby Brown looked like Wil Wheaton, but I wonder if that one was deliberate (Goonies connection).

Again 80s, but Brown, in ST s3 reminds me a lot of Kristy McNichol.

Twit 2

Paul Gilbert, Beck:

Paul Gilbert, Joel McHale:

BlodwynPig

Ambient Sheep

One of the people on this page looks remarkably like Zetetic, if my aging memory hasn't failed me.

BlodwynPig

PlanktonSideburns

Charles and barrie both very sexy men in that picture

Replies From View

Quote from: thecuriousorange on May 12, 2020, 11:09:15 PM

I think you meant to post this in the "Costumes that evoke the same sensation 2020" thread.

Clownbaby

Replies From View

I've never seen Pineapple Express, but I have seen enough clips to wonder how they managed to cast mid-1980s era Colin Baker in it.