Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:57:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

thread exclusively for doing "bits"

Started by madhair60, May 01, 2020, 12:52:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madhair60

this is a thread for everyone who makes this subforum so tiresome to do all their "bits" in, i include myself in that equation and i will do my "bit" now.

lol the saturns a bad console

OK, over to all of you

madhair60

instantly regret making this thread to be honest, no good will come of it.

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

It's like the opposite of consoles, in that the more bits you have, the worse you are.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: bgmnts on May 01, 2020, 12:58:18 PM
I don't have any bits. :(

"mummy who's that weird tramp looking man with a snub of wild garlic hanging where his willy should be?"

"come away, darling, its no-one you want to know"

Abnormal Palm

The original Final Fantasy 7 is better than the Remake.

bgmnts

Quote from: BlodwynPig on May 01, 2020, 01:01:18 PM
"mummy who's that weird tramp looking man with a snub of wild garlic hanging where his willy should be?"

"come away, darling, its no-one you want to know"

I say that all the time yeah!

- They've started calling him 'LimDog Millionaire!'

- Jeremy Corbyn's having a bourbon....cream....if you know what I mean (winks)

- I'm pleased to say that he didn't, I repeat, did NOT, have a complete Chuxton

Dewt

Kryton

Dark Souls II is good and has better PVP than the others. Madhair is just WRONG.

MojoJojo

Is this getting back at me for calling you a cunt? If so fair plays.

Slay the Spire is the best game.

Jerzy Bondov

Do I have a bit? I should come up with a bit.

BIT IDEAS

• "It's good but is it as good as Super Hang On?"
  • "Throw together a Retropie for under $100 and enjoy hours of retro fun!"
  • "Already completed it, it's gash, close thread."
  • "Games are too hard these days. Too many buttons."
  • "I don't read reviews for your opinion, I just want to know the facts. What is the gameplay?"
  • "Tell you what you don't hear about now - Chip's Challenge."
  • "PS3 has no games."
  • "You ever put your lips on a Mega Drive controller port and suck really hard? Tastes good. Tastes of childhood."
  • "Tetris."
  • "The main problem I have with this game is too many levels."
  • "They should do a new Dizzy where he meets a scotch egg."
  • "Got the worldwide high score on Encarta 97 Mind Maze today."
  • "Just smashed up my Sega Pico in a fit of rage. Bullshit."
  • "Why aren't there more games about soldiers?"
  • "Haven't played it but it's shit."

madhair60

Quote from: MojoJojo on May 01, 2020, 02:09:06 PM
Is this getting back at me for calling you a cunt? If so fair plays.

No, that was funny, and I am a cunt

Blinder Data

SEGA fans are gay and just jealous of Nintendo's success

Abnormal Palm

Quote from: Kryton on May 01, 2020, 01:40:21 PM
Dark Souls II is good and has better PVP than the others. Madhair is just WRONG.

This is no 'bit', friend.

Jerzy Bondov

Dark Souls III was the best one. Best graphics. Best controls. Best combat.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Just imagine that I've posted a shit, rushed, poorly conceived photoshop.

Dewt

saying stuff about how ff7 remake is shitter than I actually think it is

kittens

dont really play enough videogames to be able to make jokes about it. but i suppose i am happy to pretend i think little big adventure 2 has the best storyline in videogame history.

Abnormal Palm

You're not a paedophile just because you play games on a PC

The Crumb

Naughty Dog are shit and their games are  barely interactive trash.

Jerzy Bondov

Has there ever been a scotch egg character in a Dizzy game? Something to consider for the future perhaps.

Jim Bob

Quote from: Jerzy Bondov on May 01, 2020, 11:09:30 PM
Has there ever been a scotch egg character in a Dizzy game? Something to consider for the future perhaps.

I just had a look through Google and apparently not!  I'm surprised because it seems like the perfect chance to create a pun based character; a yolk folk with a Scottish bonnet atop his head, proclaiming himself to be a "scotch egg".  Missed opportunity.  I mean, they have an Irish character named Shamus the Leprechaun for goodness' sake but no Scottish character?!  Madness.

Ferris

There are no good racing games. Liking a racing game is like fancying your dad IDST.

Thursday

People who cite things like GTA/Red Dead Redemption/Uncharted/Last of Us as their favourite games of all the time are really boring and probably don't actually have any real interest in games. Equivalent of saying your favourites films of all time are all the MCU films. It's fine to enjoy them, but I have a hard time believing anyone actually loves them that much, they just convince themselves they do because they've seen so much hype and praise around them and tell themselves it must be true because they're easily led. And if it really is your genuine opinion, you're probably very stupid.

Oh sorry hang on that's not a bit, that's just an opinion I have that I don't say out loud because I don't want to look like an elitist/gatekeeping twat.

kittens

what's your favourite game then eh. fuckin adventures of boring shitty mega drive game or something. damn.  fuck. i like red deasd redemption and i am NOT stupid i am so smart. fuck. what the fuck. oh my god

Dewt

Quote from: Thursday on May 02, 2020, 11:40:33 AMIt's fine to enjoy them, but I have a hard time believing anyone actually loves them that much
In all seriousness I disagree. Last Christmas my girlfriend's mildly autistic 24 year old sister was so existed to show me, a 35 year old man her just playing through some Assassin's Creed game that she stole me for an hour to just sit there, showing me the game (please do not make predictable lame jokes about this situation it was wholesome and there was no pervy element to it)

After I'd used the situation as an opportunity to face-fuck her, the main thing I was left with was a sense that she loved those games like somebody would love their favourite fantasy novels. They were real worlds to her that she could talk about endlessly.

Jerzy Bondov

You should have put your boot through her head.