Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 09:17:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Labour Party discussion: "Shouting Starmer Starmer Starmer mega mega white man!"

Started by Blinder Data, May 04, 2020, 05:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlodwynPig

Quote from: dunelm on May 24, 2020, 10:31:49 AM
I support neither. You on the other hand... Are you saying labour doesn't have a problem with AS? Is that what you're seriously suggesting?

The centre right of the Labour Party do.

dunelm

Quote from: BlodwynPig on May 24, 2020, 10:35:29 AM
Are you going to apologise for your anti-semitic slurs. There is a growing number of calls for your resignation over this matter. Not a good look for the Far-Right Tofu stomping illiterate elite.

"Fuck off/cunt etc"

Buelligan

Yes, I saw that.  Makes you proud.

Quote from: Mrs Wogans lemon drizzle on May 24, 2020, 10:18:01 AM
The problem here is this isn't "a truth".  You've just decided for yourself that posters you disagree with must be using multiple accounts, seemingly because another forum member did this in the past.

No.  As I said, anyone who cares to look can verify my assertion, that's what a truth is.

holyzombiejesus

Who was the guy who spoke out about the likes of LK and how they just regurgitate the tory line, rather than investigate the truth behind what 'sources' say?

idunnosomename

Quote from: holyzombiejesus on May 24, 2020, 12:27:53 PM
Who was the guy who spoke out about the likes of LK and how they just regurgitate the tory line, rather than investigate the truth behind what 'sources' say?
Peter Oborne?

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Sony Walkman Prophecies on May 23, 2020, 08:18:54 PM
Just ignore him, Jesus. This has gone from being one of the most intelligent, thoughtful corners of the web to one of the most idiotic and reactionary. I've been posting on breakbeat/dnb forums the past week, and it's amazing how much more considered the conversation is. These are people who consider sporting Adidas sloth-wear the height of fashion ffs. Raise your game Cabbers.

You've probably read my posts arguing with some centrists there as well then.

phantom_power

Quote from: dunelm on May 24, 2020, 10:38:55 AM
"Fuck off/cunt etc"

It's not either/or. It is fuck off cunt. The "etc" could be "face", "head" or similar

Sony Walkman Prophecies

dunelm

Quote from: phantom_power on May 24, 2020, 03:08:43 PM
It's not either/or. It is fuck off cunt. The "etc" could be "face", "head" or similar

It's literally all you have, how repetitive and utterly pathetic. Somebody dared to interrupt your circle jerk.

jobotic

Quote from: dunelm on May 24, 2020, 03:37:06 PM
It's literally all you have, how repetitive and utterly pathetic. Somebody dared to interrupt your circle jerk.

How many times have you said that now? Do you not bore yourself?

Twit 2

He agreed that he's boring and repetitive, so he is just about learning.

phantom_power

Quote from: dunelm on May 24, 2020, 03:37:06 PM

It's not all I have. I also have:

Piss off arsehole
Get fucked, you nipple
Die in a fire

Johnny Yesno

His increased activity in this thread is clearly a pathetic attempt to divert your attention from this one: https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,80388.0.html

Buelligan

Quote from: dunelm on May 24, 2020, 07:27:10 PM
Are you serious?

About as serious as someone who bandies about antisemitic remarks online, I'd imagine.  Are you a victim?  Would you like to borrow some pearls?

dunelm

Quote from: Buelligan on May 24, 2020, 07:29:53 PM
About as serious as someone who bandies about antisemitic remarks online

And what would they be exactly?

Armin Meiwes

Tell you what I love what I realllllly love is the same guy who one day is moaning about how the "hard left" are always banging on about racism which is boring, is the very NEXT day pretending they give a flying fuck about anti Semitism (something they've never given a moment's thought to in their life before it became a useful stick to beat a political movement they hate with).

BlodwynPig

Quote from: dunelm on May 24, 2020, 07:32:35 PM
And what would they be exactly?

Lose your baseball cap in a strong gust!

Stumble over a badger set when chasing the errant cap!

Tumble into a particularly virulent nettle bush!

Turn to see a crowd of school kids filming you from a passing horse-drawn wagon!!!!

Quote from: Buelligan on May 24, 2020, 10:47:11 AM
Yes, I saw that.  Makes you proud.

No.  As I said, anyone who cares to look can verify my assertion, that's what a truth is.

I can't speak for the other users you mention, but your "assertion" that I have multiple incarnations is not verifiable due to it being false. 

phantom_power

Quote from: Mrs Wogans lemon drizzle on May 24, 2020, 09:39:33 PM
Corbynite/Momentum kinder politics. :)

If you don't get angry about what is going on then you aren't kind. You are complicit

BlodwynPig

dunelm

Quote from: Armin Meiwes on May 24, 2020, 08:25:52 PM
Tell you what I love what I realllllly love is the same guy who one day is moaning about how the "hard left" are always banging on about racism which is boring, is the very NEXT day pretending they give a flying fuck about anti Semitism (something they've never given a moment's thought to in their life before it became a useful stick to beat a political movement they hate with).

Your desperate attempts to divert attention away from the real problem of AS within labour are a disgrace. The only other party to be investigated by the EHRC? The BNP. You're in good company.

85% of jews polled considered leaving the UK if Corbyn became PM. 85%. This is the rancid, rampant AS you as a supporter of labour under Corbyn enabled, that you seek to deflect.

AS is an inherent part of hard left politics. It's not at the fringes, it's at its core. The whole zionist, Rothchilds bankers conspiracy bollocks that is soo common. Labour under Corbyn was a racist endeavour.

dunelm