Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 08:37:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Labour Party discussion: "Shouting Starmer Starmer Starmer mega mega white man!"

Started by Blinder Data, May 04, 2020, 05:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: phantom_power on May 24, 2020, 11:48:55 PM
If you don't get angry about what is going on then you aren't kind. You are complicit

I'm angry about the fact that we've probably got another decade of Tory rule, sure.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: dunelm on May 25, 2020, 08:38:45 AM
I'll ask you again and I suggest you don't dodge it this time. Was that a direct threat?

WE ARE LEGION, dunelm

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Mrs Wogans lemon drizzle on May 25, 2020, 08:54:32 AM
I'm angry about the fact that we've probably got another decade of Tory rule, sure.

which you and your ilk directly facilitated. Blood on your hands and bald palate.

Paul Calf

I'll ask you again and I suggest you don't dodge it this time. Was that a direct threat?

"Waaaaah! I'm pretending to misunderstand a very common idiom so I can crybully my way into some sort of 'victory'!"

IT'S TIME FOR AN INTERNET LOLSUIT!

Paul Calf

ARE YOU THREATENING ME???

jobotic

Quote from: Mrs Wogans lemon drizzle on May 25, 2020, 08:54:32 AM

I bet. Its upsetting when something you worked so hard to achieve turns out to not be that great.

If it's any comfort there seems to be an awful lot of you feeling the same way.

Quote from: BlodwynPig on May 25, 2020, 08:56:26 AM
which you and your ilk directly facilitated. Blood on your hands and bald palate.

Nah,  I was never a Corbyn supporter.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Mrs Wogans lemon drizzle on May 25, 2020, 10:04:20 AM
Nah,  I was never a Corbyn supporter.

You disingenuous piece of shit. I await the day you stumble over a fallen whisky tumbler and the thin sliver of light betwixt heavy curtains illuminates your prone body on blood stained lambswool rug.

Quote from: dunelm on May 25, 2020, 08:37:38 AM
Your desperate attempts to divert attention away from the real problem of AS within labour are a disgrace. The only other party to be investigated by the EHRC? The BNP. You're in good company.

85% of jews polled considered leaving the UK if Corbyn became PM. 85%. This is the rancid, rampant AS you as a supporter of labour under Corbyn enabled, that you seek to deflect.

AS is an inherent part of hard left politics. It's not at the fringes, it's at its core. The whole zionist, Rothchilds bankers conspiracy bollocks that is soo common. Labour under Corbyn was a racist endeavour.

MY BUNGHOLE WILL NEVER BE INVESTIGATED!! YOU WILL BE INVESTIGATED BY MY BUNGHOLE, FOR ANTIBUNGHOLISM!!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Your desperate attempts to divert attention away from the real problem of AS within labour are a disgrace.

Tendentious single issue cunt. Single issue, single issue single issue single issue non entity

Buelligan

I don't care though, let him have his repetitive fun, we can skim it.  I'm just enjoying the delicious anticipation, waiting to find out how Cummings dies.  Tempted to skip to the end if I'm honest.

Quote from: jobotic on May 25, 2020, 09:25:49 AM
I bet. Its upsetting when something you worked so hard to achieve turns out to not be that great.

If it's any comfort there seems to be an awful lot of you feeling the same way.

Appreciate that Corbyn/Momentum's drubbing is upsetting for some here.  Given their unwavering support. That said, It doesn't upset me as I figured they where all useless from the get go.

Shame some are still emotional and lashing out,  blaming the media, moderates, telling people to fuck off and burn etc etc.  The truth that Corbyn was unelectable is unpalatable to his most devoted followers. 

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on May 25, 2020, 10:16:08 AM
Tendentious single issue cunt. Single issue, single issue single issue single issue non entity

You're smarter then this. 

jobotic

phantom_power

It wasn't a threat. More a hope. Wish might be a bit strong but you get the point

Armin Meiwes

Your desperate attempts to divert attention away from the real problem of AS within labour are a disgrace. The only other party to be investigated by the EHRC? The BNP. You're in good company.

85% of jews polled considered leaving the UK if Corbyn became PM. 85%. This is the rancid, rampant AS you as a supporter of labour under Corbyn enabled, that you seek to deflect.

AS is an inherent part of hard left politics. It's not at the fringes, it's at its core. The whole zionist, Rothchilds bankers conspiracy bollocks that is soo common. Labour under Corbyn was a racist endeavour.

Reallllly love some goyische (no offense to anyone else!) arsehole who probably doesn't even know any Jews, who has admitted he doesn't care about racism and has doubtless not given anti semitism a thought in his life before it became politically useful explaining to me, someone who had already heard plenty enough of it by the time I left school to last a lifetime, what anti semitism is. Of course there are people on the "hard left" who are anti semitic, are there more than there are amongst the general public? No obviously not. Is there as much as amongst members of the Tory party? Definitely not. And I say that as someone who doesn't rate v highly on your hard-leftometer having hoped Corbyn would step aside before the last election and having voted for Starmer in the recent leadership election.

Quote from: BlodwynPig on May 25, 2020, 10:06:36 AM
You disingenuous piece of shit. I await the day you stumble over a fallen whisky tumbler and the thin sliver of light betwixt heavy curtains illuminates your prone body on blood stained lambswool rug.

Erm yeah,  right.  Have a nice day.

BlodwynPig

BlodwynPig

Quote from: jobotic on May 25, 2020, 10:26:32 AM
You don't sound very over it. None of you do.

They clutch on to that past FROTHING HATRED OF ALL THAT IS GOOD, like a baby clutches the desiccated corpse of a rat in the absence of parental love and attention

Paul Calf

Quote from: Mrs Wogans lemon drizzle on May 25, 2020, 10:20:11 AM
Appreciate that Corbyn/Momentum's drubbing is upsetting for some here.  Given their unwavering support. That said, It doesn't upset me as I figured they where all useless from the get go.

Shame some are still emotional and lashing out,  blaming the media, moderates, telling people to fuck off and burn etc etc.  The truth that Corbyn was unelectable is unpalatable to his most devoted followers. 

https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/opendemocracyuk/leaked-labour-report-should-have-been-explosive-scandal/

Don't think we've forgotten, baldy.

We're still here and when the tyrants and fascists who used you as a human shield tire of you and throw you back in, we'll still be here.

BlodwynPig

IF THERE IS ANY GOD IN THIS WICKED PLACE...

Lemon Drizzle will be followed menacingly by a driverless roadsweeper around the streets of Frome while he is on a Cotswold's holiday with a group of über-60 German tourists.

Buelligan

And then get back to the hotel and find he's sharing with Rod Liddle.

Sin Agog

Quote from: Buelligan on May 25, 2020, 11:55:58 AM
And then get back to the hotel and find he's sharing with Rod Liddle.

Genuinely once shared a hotel with Rod Liddle at Fort William after hiking the West Highland Way.  Met him at the bar later and he was going on about his mate in The Only Ones, while I was talking about Japanese Noise Rock.  Not a bad conversation, but he is still a droopy twat.

Sony Walkman Prophecies

Quote from: Paul Calf on May 25, 2020, 09:08:18 AM
"Waaaaah! I'm pretending to misunderstand a very common idiom so I can crybully my way into some sort of 'victory'!"

IT'S TIME FOR AN INTERNET LOLSUIT!

I think the people bullying him are genuinely bullying him. These are the usual thugs who can't resist name-calling even under ideal circumstances. But I do also think he's being incredibly silly and tedious. The two are not mutually exclusive. See: Twitter.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Sony Walkman Prophecies on May 25, 2020, 01:45:10 PM
I think the people bullying him are genuinely bullying him. These are the usual thugs who can't resist name-calling even under ideal circumstances. But I do also think he's being incredibly silly and tedious. The two are not mutually exclusive. See: Twitter.

I hope you lose your prized marble in some hedge trimmings and spend all of the bank holiday searching for it until your wife calls you in for tea. As you chow down on your steak and kidney pie, muttering about the futility of it all, you bite down hard on something and remove from your mouth THE VERY MARBLE YOU LOST EARLIER IN THE DAY