Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:59:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

X Æ A-12 (Elon Musk spawns) [split topic]

Started by Sebastian Cobb, May 06, 2020, 11:19:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian Drunken Smurf

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on May 06, 2020, 11:19:50 AM

lol

Henceforth this project shall be called "Y-chro-sploodge Musk" And no doubt any further anonymity that Y-chro-sploodge enjoys will be lost when his father names a vanity project after the child then formerly known as Y-chro-sploodge.

idunnosomename

Elon musk has been having a patriotic lockdown breakdown on twitter which has been fairly amusing

Sebastian Cobb

Yes I see he's doing the rich tech guy thing of becoming a plastic bhuddist and dumping all his material possessions, but not actually doing anything charitable at the same time, so really he'll be living a comfortable life albeit with less stuff.

Textbook.

Blue Jam

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on May 06, 2020, 11:44:39 AM
Yes I see he's doing the rich tech guy thing of becoming a plastic bhuddist and dumping all his material possessions, but not actually doing anything charitable at the same time, so really he'll be living a comfortable life albeit with less stuff.

Textbook.

touchingcloth

Sebastian Cobb

Grimes is the lady Elon made a baby with.

As someone who has seen the tracklistings of her albums I am not surprised by any of this.

Cuellar

Imagine having a favourite aircraft, as a couple.

Elon Musk is just a rich Alan Partridge.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on May 06, 2020, 12:55:26 PM

As someone who has seen the tracklistings of her albums I am not surprised by any of this.

Ha, well based on that grave tier AI comment it sounds like the pair of cunts are perfect for each other. Please say that "X Æ A-12" isn't the baby's name. Please. Please. Please.

Sebastian Cobb

I can not say it but it won't change the fact that it is.

Quote from: Cuellar on May 06, 2020, 12:57:45 PM

"I went to Silverstone and bought Jackie Stewart's hand."

idunnosomename

Is that actually grimes twitter acc jesus wept

jobotic

And then publicly scolding her a day after giving birth for getting the numbers the wrong way round. "Get your fucking shit together baebae2k20 you're making us look like damn fools out there"

touchingcloth

chveik

Blumf

The SR-71 is better anyway. And the YF-12 ruins the nose.

Going to ask the missus what her favourite aircraft is (recently found out she's a big fan of the Tommy Gun, so she has good taste)

Johnny Yesno

QuoteGreat in battle, but non-violent

So, shit in battle, then.

Dex Sawash

Dex Sawash

Jesus fuck, just recovered the memory of building a model of that when first married and coming home and wife had started painting it. BIN.

Alberon

The thing is with Musk, I really regard the work his company, SpaceX, does as a real game changer. A large part of that does come from Musk himself.

But Musk the person is just a complete arse. A complete waste of carbon.

Dewt

Congrats to the Musks on their new son Aeon Flux

Blumf

Quote from: Dewt on May 06, 2020, 02:18:29 PM
Congrats to the Musks on their new son Aeon Flux

They'll get a daughter called Trevor next.

Thursday

Love how when they first together, loads of Grimes fans were like "What's she doing with an idiot like him???" And it's become increasingly clear they are perfect for each other.

Fambo Number Mive

Looks like a formula.

I wonder what kind of baby name book they use.

"Elon, do you like H+3O - A?"

"No, far too dull. 756-FKDE sounds better"

Bazooka

That "some peado guy" diver going to be the godfather.

Johnny Yesno

[tag]Aphex Twin enters thread with a baby that has his dad's face and an idea for a long-winded name[/tag]

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on May 06, 2020, 12:55:26 PM

Yes. (aka the very successful pop musician several orders of magnitude more famous than Elon Musk)