Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 07:51:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

X Æ A-12 (Elon Musk spawns) [split topic]

Started by Sebastian Cobb, May 06, 2020, 11:19:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ferris

Hang on, is this actually the kids name? I thought it was a joke that I didn't get.

Oh wow. Still, will grow up a bajillionaire so it makes no odds really.

touchingcloth

https://twitter.com/sarahcpr/status/1260722647412998157

"My partner...she's great at names. A-12 is the precursor to the SR-17, coolest plane ever."

"I agree with you, I don't know, I'm not familiar with it...wow, what a dope looking plane."

Pair of fucking dwæbs.

idunnosomename

second tik tok ive enjoyed*. great when she throws the baby one the floor. but the one doing rogan is even better

*did you see that one where they do a subway train in a bathroom with the train door as a shower cubicle. really good

touchingcloth

Quote from: idunnosomename on May 15, 2020, 12:53:04 AM
second tik tok ive enjoyed*. great when she throws the baby one the floor. but the one doing rogan is even better

*did you see that one where they do a subway train in a bathroom with the train door as a shower cubicle. really good

No, I've only seen hers, and only on platforms other than Tiktok. What even is it? What even is point? Youtube but...later? Vine but...every bit as pointless and doomed to disappear? Peodos?

alan nagsworth

Quote from: wasp_f15ting on May 06, 2020, 09:33:14 PM
https://youtu.be/3J1gvgwHblI

This Burial track which she references is ace though

If the baby is partially named after the Burial song, it could have been a lot worse if that wasn't her favourite song of his.

'Grimes what's your baby called?'

'ASHTRAY WASP.'

touchingcloth

touchingcloth

"So how do you pronounce it?"

"Well it's "shit", like shit, then the "4" is pronounced four..."

"Oh, hahaha"

"Then it's "Cunts"..."

"So it's just Shit For Cunts? Why"

"It's from CaB, the coolest forum ever"

"I agree. I'm not familiar with it. Oh yeah, what dope looking bald dudes"

Sebastian Cobb

Nice little story here about the bureaucracy surrounding Swedish names (you needed an official one and have to choose a surname, but it couldn't be a rich surname if you're not poor) and malicious compliance.
https://twitter.com/E_Something/status/1261365698913136640

Sebastian Cobb

It would appear Grimes' mother thinks he's a prick too.

BritishHobo

What a stupid fucking world we've built for ourselves.

touchingcloth

Got bankmogged by Musk. He has such a strong ræsmus.

Sebastian Cobb

I wasn't aware he was trying to be funny.

His dancing puts him in the same category as Steve Ballmer. I'm sure it's not a coincidence Tesla are litigious and use things like NDA's to silence people getting repairs done on vehicles they have bought etc.

JesusAndYourBush

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on May 18, 2020, 11:41:42 AM
It would appear Grimes' mother thinks he's a prick too.

I don't get it.
Magnetic Resonance Angiography?
A typo for NRA?
Looking at Musk's twitter doesn't help, he just seems to retweet crap memes.

Men's Rights Activists.

"Taking the red pill" is their term for buying into their shite.

earl_sleek

I'm gonna call it now: in a few years Grimes is gonna reveal some pretty disturbing and fucked up things about Musk.

bakabaka

This is a totally pointless post, only made because it seems bizarre that no-one else has mentioned it anywhere[nb]not that I've actually looked[/nb]: the SR-71 or 'Blackbird' is basically the X-Men's plane, so quite likely where the happy couple first came across its sleek lines and ironed penile profile.

Blumf

Quote from: bakabaka on May 18, 2020, 06:49:12 PM
the SR-71 or 'Blackbird' is basically the X-Men's plane, so quite likely where the happy couple first came across its sleek lines and ironed penile profile.

It's not impossible, but the SR-71 and related is more than famous enough in it's own right, especially for someone into aerospace, so I doubt it.

touchingcloth

My favourite aicraft are all Burt Rutan designs, so I hope my child comes to love their name of Bǽbǽ Scaled Composites Model 311 Virgin Atlantic GlobalFlyer Nintendo-64.

buzby

Quote from: touchingcloth on May 19, 2020, 02:22:47 AM
My favourite aicraft are all Burt Rutan designs, so I hope my child comes to love their name of Bǽbǽ Scaled Composites Model 311 Virgin Atlantic GlobalFlyer Nintendo-64.
I was massively put off Rutan following the investigation into the loss of the VSS Enterprise, due to the safety shortcuts that had been taken in the design and flight test programme.

Hundhoon

I didnt know who Elon Musk was prior to late 2018 and i wish it had stayed that way..some narcissistic deluded South African  billionaire,  i still dont know what he does exactly, electric cars? he is so ugly too. looks like Drop Dead Fred after he got his head stuck in the freezer.

touchingcloth

Quote from: buzby on May 19, 2020, 08:35:32 AM
I was massively put off Rutan following the investigation into the loss of the VSS Enterprise, due to the safety shortcuts that had been taken in the design and flight test programme.

His planes aren't really my favourites, it was mainly something I said in service of a silly joke. My actual favourite aircraft is that one which Nigel fell out of.

Cuellar

Someone I know actually said they liked Musk because 'he doesn't take himself too seriously'

idunnosomename

like that time he set the "absolute unit" sheep as his header, people told him where it was from, and he proceeded to poach the social media manager of the Museum of Rural Life in Reading (who was just about to move to the Royal Academy)

turns out he only spent six months working for Tesla because Musk is, unsurprisingly, an insufferable knobhead

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Cuellar on May 19, 2020, 11:07:47 AM
Someone I know actually said they liked Musk because 'he doesn't take himself too seriously'

I don't think it's possible to say that about any man with hair implants.

touchingcloth

Remember when a guy offered his services to Musk to dig some dirt on the Thai pedo guy, before Musk paid him £50,000 without doing the most cursory of background checks which would have revealed the guy's background as a scam artist? I hope the guy is enjoying his money.

Sebastian Cobb

Yeah it was glorious, just some fraudster with 14 fraud charges emailing him out of the blue and Musk going "TAKE MY MONEY".

touchingcloth

Probably had an Æ in his fake company name which sealed the deal for him. Consultæo/Consultæus.