Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:26:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Round 3: wasp_f15ting vs kittens NSFW

Started by wasp_f15ting, May 06, 2020, 02:59:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wasp_f15ting

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

QDRPHNC

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

weekender

"George Lucas messes with Return of the Jedi again"

greencalx

I feel the NSFW is redundant for this match.

idunnosomename

waita uziga enters a more surrealist phase of his career

touchingcloth

Trying to decide if the third or fourth diagram from the top make me wince more.

Butchers Blind

Cerys

Cerys

ZoyzaSorris

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Opffff. Wimblewrong 2020 is a real vintage year.

wasp_f15ting

chveik

Cerys

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Shoulders?-Stomach!

alan nagsworth

That is fucking insane. Great match.

Fucking hell, those are some quality shots.

selectivememory

Really tough one to decide. It's always interesting seeing exactly how an opponent responds to a waspy shot, and I think kittens perhaps has found a perfect solution by taking the more absurd and disgusting elements, and recasting them in a really silly and funny way. Two very creative returns which both made me laugh a lot.

God, four amazing shots, really great match, but yeah, I think kittens stood up incredibly well to the challenge here, so he gets my vote.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Cerys

There's no way I can choose between these.

Fishfinger

Beautiful stuff (well... y'know). Going waspy in the spirit of Wrongness.

Spoon of Ploff

Beautiful, terrifying match.

Spoiler alert
I agree with SM. Kittens has found a way to nullify the more, uh, intense elements of wasps's offerings. The re-branding concept is a masterstroke, and wins the match for me. Love the post it note naturally. The question is, having pulled a similar stunt with his second shot in the previous round will future opponents find an effective countermeasure, and will voters become less inclined to vote for such material? That's if he gets thru of course.
[close]

my vote is with the one they call kittens

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Waspy for the totally insane serve. But kitten's returns were truly stellar. One of the best matches of the tournament so far.

Butchers Blind

Tough one.... waspy though for the truly nuts.

greencalx

Brings a tear to my eye not to vote for waspy, but kittens knocked this one out of the park.