Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:10:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Bronze Age

Started by elderford, February 02, 2004, 03:09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elderford

As we're expecting this test forum to evaporate into the ether, I thought I'd share with you one of my favourite stone circles.

The lovely perfectly formed Doll Tor in Derbyshire.

Morrisfan82

Avebury pisses all over that:

;)

Purple Tentacle

The you think druids have the same contempt for Stonehenge that Linux fanboys have for "Micro$oft"?

$ton£h£nge?

elderford

Avebury is Neolithic.

Morrisfan82

That doesn't mean it hasn't got feelings!

butnut

Quote from: "Muteki"That doesn't mean it hasn't got feelings!

That's the most bizarre thing I've ever read on here.

Regular John

Open source leylines for life

Regular BM

Wouldn't they express themselves through the medium of Bronze, rather than stone. Just to show off, like?

Cerys

My dad got me to put my face to one of the stones in West Kennet Long Barrow in Avebury, and then gleefully informed me that 'that's where they found dead people' ... and they wonder why I turned out the way I did...!

Wrigby

Quote from: "Cerys"My dad got me to put my face to one of the stones in West Kennet Long Barrow in Avebury, and then gleefully informed me that 'that's where they found dead people' ... and they wonder why I turned out the way I did...!

My folks had me 'named' in there when I was a babby...

This may explain why I break out in a nasty rash in Churchyards, and the birds fall silent as I pass.
Parents - you gotta love 'em!