Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:35:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2020 - Round 3 - alan nagsworth vs Pearly-Dewdrops Drops

Started by alan nagsworth, May 07, 2020, 10:08:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlodwynPig

Cerys

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

ZoyzaSorris

Cerys

For once I don't want to punch Gervais through the screen.

selectivememory

Oh, god, even without the text, just the main image in that shot is making me laugh a lot.

Good match so far!

alan nagsworth

Quote from: selectivememory on May 08, 2020, 01:50:54 AM
Oh, god, even without the text, just the main image in that shot is making me laugh a lot.

Same, great return Pearlz.

I'll try and get something sorted over the weekend, alcohol permitting (or maybe influencing).

Small Man Big Horse

Both shots are great but I got a big laugh out of Pearly's return, that really is a fantastic return to a very strong serve.

QDRPHNC

hedgehog90

Pearly, that return is so exquisite... word's can't express how much I admire it.

Cerys

.... and now I want to punch him through the screen again.  Normality is restored.

idunnosomename

hahaha good use of terrible flintstone gervais/balding movie critic man

Cerys

selectivememory

I think Pearly's first return is the shot of the match. Not a lot to choose between them otherwise, so that shot will have to decide it for me.

Butchers Blind

Ferris

Pearly, even though the pun "Gervaiserhead" on the first return was right there.

QDRPHNC

Paul Calf

It'd be a massive loss for Nags to go in round 3, but I have to vote Pearly for that return shot, which is the funniest thing I've seen this year.

wasp_f15ting

kittens

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Pearly because I can see him actually doing that last shot.