Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:16:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

WW 2020 R3: Spoon of Ploff vs idunnosomename

Started by Spoon of Ploff, May 07, 2020, 11:27:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wasp_f15ting

idunnosomename

For bringing Serial Experiment Lane to my memory. I remember being alone in a dingy bedsit with no heating and downloading that. For some reason it made me feel at peace. I also used to salvage PC parts from anywhere and everywhere to eek out some extra performance to play games back then. Sploff's return is excellent - but Lane just edges it for the reasons above.

kittens

touchingcloth

Spoon. Well done both, no bad entries here!

greencalx

Cerys

Crabwalk

Ploff with a couple of stunners. Well played idunno though, very funny shots too, especially the second.

Johnny Yesno

Lordofthefiles

BlodwynPig

hedgehog90

Sploff - excellent performance + execution.

pancreas

Kryton

Another great match but Sploff gets it by a narrow margin.

Wonderful Butternut

selectivememory

S'Ploff is into the quarters with a 21-2 victory here. Good game both!

idunnosomename

good game though sploff. quite frankly im glad to be out as im a bit exhausted with stuff to be getting on with in this helltime but it's been a lot of fun to play!!

Spoon of Ploff

thanks for the game idunnosomename, and giving us Serial Experiments Lain.

for anyone interested, my second shot plays off an anime called Welcome to the NHK, the main protagonist being a man who has barely left his apartment in three years.

wasp_f15ting

Cheers for the heads up sploff, shall check it out!

chveik

yeah NHK's very good, albeit a bit too long imo

idunnosomename

i thought about doing a haibane renmei shot, but it didn't work with the seediness of everything. if anyone enjoyed lain I highly recommend you watch that (also Yoshitoshi ABe), lovely art throughout and the music is great too