Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 01:48:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Blackadder II Mafia: Bells

Started by MSG, May 07, 2020, 09:52:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rue the polywhirl

Well, hey ho. Whatever happens...

*knees Hedgehog90 one more time in the balls

Woof woof.

Pijlstaart

The roads are getting worse, bedtime is getting earlier and taunting willies hang unfettered each passing day, yet we pay more in taxes and tithes than ever before. Where is that money going? It's clear this city's finances are being mismanaged, and City Hall isn't being held to account. An indecisive Mayor is no Mayor at all.

Vote Pijlstaart for Deputy City Comptroller, to get our budgets back in order.

gib

MSG

gib

reticulating ye olde splines

MSG

Quote from: gib on May 08, 2020, 09:38:16 PM
Lynch Vote Count

Pijlstaart (0) DrGreggles, Spoon of Ploff, hedgehog90

Cerys (0) BlodwynPig

earl_sleek (0) BlodwynPig

BlodwynPig (3) earl_sleek, Delete Delete Delete, Cerys, DrGreggles, Spoon of Ploff

DrGreggles (1) madhair60, BlodwynPig

rue the polywhirl (4.5) hedgehog90, Delete Delete Delete, BlodwynPig, Flouncer, Delete Delete Delete, Rizla

hedgehog90 (3) rue the polywhirl, Delete Delete Delete, BlodwynPig, Delete Delete Delete, BlodwynPig, Spoon of Ploff

Quote from: gib on May 08, 2020, 09:54:30 PM
Mayoral Election

Pijlstaart (3) Pijlstaart, earl_sleek, Delete Delete Delete, rue the polywhirl, Delete Delete Delete

hedgehog90 (4) BlodwynPig, hedgehog90, BlodwynPig, Flouncer, Rizla, Delete Delete Delete

Delete Delete Delete (0) Rizla, Spoon of Ploff, rue the polywhirl, BlodwynPig, DrGreggles

Cerys (3) Spoon of Ploff, Delete Delete Delete, BlodwynPig, DrGreggles, Delete Delete Delete

final vote counts (edit: hh90 had 4 mayor votes)

MSG

the bells ring out from the Tower of London

the hooded executioner marches the despondent figure of rue the polywhirl to the gallows

silence

then a roar as the body drops, and kicks, drowns out the sound of a neck cracking

rue the polywhirl was
Spoiler alert
not Lord Flasheart (but he'll be sorry she's gone)
[close]

rue the polywhirl was
Spoiler alert
not Scum
[close]

rue the polywhirl was
Spoiler alert
Nursie
[close]

rue the polywhirl was
Spoiler alert
Town
[close]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wa2JhlyU-8M

gib

gib

anyone with a role that lets them put in a night action has until 9AM UK time to do so

DrGreggles

What have you done, you stupid cunts?!

madhair60

gib

DrGreggles

Cerys

Poor Nursie.  Truly her mammaries will live on in our memories.

MSG

Players: DO NOT POST in the game thread after nightfall. Ever. The next person who does will be gagged from posting in the following day's game thread. Anyone after that will be godkilled, no questions asked.

Cerys, Grge and madhair, heed my warning or feel my wrath. and don't fucking reply to this post either