Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 09:43:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Blackadder II Mafia: Bells

Started by MSG, May 07, 2020, 09:52:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Depends on how organised the baddie team are and if the Jailer protects them on the first night or not. There may be value of keeping the Mayor alive longer in order to use as a smoke screen. I suspect day 1 that the baddies are remaining fairly indpendent. Its statistcally unlikely that we should hit gold with the first panning.

Spoon of Ploff

wait..? two Lord Flashhearts?

DrGreggles

Quote from: Delete Delete Delete on May 08, 2020, 12:24:11 PM
Depends on how organised the baddie team are and if the Jailer protects them on the first night or not. There may be value of keeping the Mayor alive longer in order to use as a smoke screen. I suspect day 1 that the baddies are remaining fairly indpendent. Its statistcally unlikely that we should hit gold with the first panning.

I meant is it allowed in the rules, rather than as a tactical move.

Quote from: DrGreggles on May 08, 2020, 12:26:13 PM
I meant is it allowed in the rules, rather than as a tactical move.
Sorry, I wasn't responding to you. I didn't see the post when I posted. Pretty sure you can vote for yourself.   

hedgehog90

Quote from: Spoon of Ploff on May 08, 2020, 12:25:02 PM
wait..? two Lord Flashhearts?

The other guy is obviously an imposter.

Unvote Pijlstaart

Vote Rue

He also voted for Del to be mayor so I'd recommend NOT to vote Delete as mayor!!

Odds are higher he's a mafia this time.

Cerys

So, Blodders, you've decided I'm Mafia, have you?  The only way you could possibly know this early on is if you were Mafia yourself, in which case you'd hardly be voting to lynch a fellow scumbag.  However, as I know I'm not Mafia, we have two possibilities.  Either you're full of it and making a wild stab in the dark, or you are Mafia and seeking to instigate murder in our beautiful land.

Lynch vote Blodwyn

hedgehog90

I bet Cerys is wearing one of those long pointy hats with a cloth hanging down from the tip.
Phwoar.

Spoon of Ploff

Quote from: Delete Delete Delete on May 08, 2020, 12:27:27 PM
Who is the other Flashheart?

hog and rue both claiming to be Flashheart. This needs looking into.

rue the polywhirl

Quote from: hedgehog90 on May 08, 2020, 12:29:12 PM
The other guy is obviously an imposter.

Unvote Pijlstaart

Vote Rue

He also voted for Del to be mayor so I'd recommend NOT to vote Delete as mayor!!

Odds are higher he's a mafia this time.

Do not trust this delusional hog. He is but a mere plain, ordinary hedgehog whereas I am the real deal and all the ladies agree. WOOF WOOF.

vote hedgehog90

hedgehog90

Why would I claim to be Lord Flash Hog after someone else has claimed the role?
Answer: Because he's a fake and a POOF.

*knees rue the polywhirl square in the balls*

WAHEY!

hedgehog90

Sniffing out a mafia scum this early is cause for celebration.

Can someone please suck me off now?

WOOF!

Cerys

No.

Quote from: hedgehog90 on May 08, 2020, 12:35:09 PM
I bet Cerys is wearing one of those long pointy hats with a cloth hanging down from the tip.
Phwoar.

That's more Baldrick's department.  If Baldrick's department is responsible for anything more than the spreading of a foul odour and the occasional turnip.

Flouncer

Quote from: hedgehog90 on May 08, 2020, 12:35:09 PM
Phwoar.

I think Cerys is the wisewoman.

"Lynch everybody, in the whole town! AHAHAHAAHAAAA!"

rue the polywhirl

Quote from: hedgehog90 on May 08, 2020, 12:53:18 PM
Why would I claim to be Lord Flash Hog after someone else has claimed the role?
Answer: Because he's a fake and a POOF.

*knees rue the polywhirl square in the balls*

WAHEY!

You're just jumping in on the act because you want to be Lord Flashheart. Not that I don't blame you. Everyone does. Now it's my turn to knee you square in the balls so hard your grandchildren will feel it. If you were able to have any, which you won't anymore.

*knees hedgehog90 square in the balls... but harder*

WAHEY! (That's a Wahey from the genuine Lord Flashheart)

Cerys

Quote from: Flouncer on May 08, 2020, 12:58:08 PM
I think Cerys is the wisewoman.

"Lynch everybody, in the whole town! AHAHAHAAHAAAA!"

Wrong, I'm afraid.  Even more wrong than the time Nursie whipped off her bodice and suggested to Lord Melchett that me might like to use her dugs to make a noise not dissimilar to a powerful boat of some kind.

Cerys

Are we to believe that the Two Flashes situation is a Mafia trick?  With us thinking that one or the other must defintly be Mafia? Could it be a ruse where in fact one is scarafciing them self early game in order to make sure the other is protected? If this is the case then it makes logical sense to vote for most suspcious of the two, which is clearly Hedgehog90. The second to declare Flasheart statis and voted himself for Mayor. Also seems to be trying to manipualte other players early game. Bear in mind this is just thinking out loud. I don't really understand what an early obvious move like this would achieve for the Mafia team.

Vote Hedgehog90

hedgehog90

The only doubt I have right now is whether some Townies (like Rue) weren't assigned a role to begin with, so assumed a role by their own volition.
If another Townie without an assigned character role can confirm this then I'll lay off Rue a little.
But not before one last kick in the kuh-nackers...

*Thwackers*

Well I'm defintly Lord Percy Percy. Can't believe are Baldrick hasnt let themselves be known yet.

Spoon of Ploff

you might be over thinking this Del... i think one of them just messed up....

Pijlstaart has been silent since i voted of them, trying to stay below the radar perhaps? For now my vote remains unchanged

Overthinking it Sploff in order to rule it out. Poking it with a stick to see if its dead.

hedgehog90

Quote from: Delete Delete Delete on May 08, 2020, 01:15:10 PM
Are we to believe that the Two Flashes situation is a Mafia trick?  With us thinking that one or the other must defintly be Mafia? Could it be a ruse where in fact one is scarafciing them self early game in order to make sure the other is protected? If this is the case then it makes logical sense to vote for most suspcious of the two, which is clearly Hedgehog90. The second to declare Flasheart statis and voted himself for Mayor. Also seems to be trying to manipualte other players early game. Bear in mind this is just thinking out loud. I don't really understand what an early obvious move like this would achieve for the Mafia team.

Check out this dunce.
That would be a mad tactic on the mafia's part to sacrifice one of their own in the first day.

Disregarding the whole 'who's the real Flashheart' debacle, the story so far goes:
  • Rue votes for Del as mayor.
  • J'accuse rue.
  • Del comes to the rescue and votes for me as well.
Following that, I wonder if there wasn't some behind the scenes mafia chatter that instructed Del to wind his neck in this early, so he unvoted me.

hedgehog90

Interesting that Del declared himself Lord Percy...
If there is another Lord Percy now would be the time to pipe up.

hedgehog90

rue the polywhirl

Just to clear things up I was assigned as Flashheart, not that I needed to be because it was my natural calling anyway. Now excuse me while I give Hedgehog90's balls one almighty kick into Blackadder III or possibly even IV.

Thwackooooooooooalllllllllllllll!!!!!!! Thwack of the net

Heres a list of those that have declared an intrest in being Mayor

Pijlstaart - Voted for himself
DrGreggles
Hedgehog90 - Voted for himself

Delete has said he dosnt want to be Mayor

Mayor votes so far

Piljlstaart - Pijlstarrt, earl_sleek, Delete
DrGreggles - No Votes Yet
Hedgehog90 - BlodwynPig (Never Unvoted), Hedgehog90
Delete - Rizla, Spoon of Ploff, rue the polywhirl, BlodwynPig (second vote, without recinding first), DrGreggles

Quote from: hedgehog90 on May 08, 2020, 01:34:08 PM
Check out this dunce.
That would be a mad tactic on the mafia's part to sacrifice one of their own in the first day.

Disregarding the whole 'who's the real Flashheart' debacle, the story so far goes:
  • Rue votes for Del as mayor.
  • J'accuse rue.
  • Del comes to the rescue and votes for me as well.
Following that, I wonder if there wasn't some behind the scenes mafia chatter that instructed Del to wind his neck in this early, so he unvoted me.
You basing on the assumption that I want to be Mayor, I do not, that is why I voted Pijlstaart to be Mayor as he has the best chance to beat me in the votes. could it be that your argument convinced me that you were not Mafia? At thisp oint I'm basing my votes on very little evidence, so will continue to flip flop on voting until I'm more certain.

Cerys

While I wouldn't object to the power, being mayor seems like a lot of responsibility.