Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 10:56:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Werewolves of London Mafia Day 1

Started by MSG, May 08, 2020, 09:50:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MSG

you corner selectivememory in front of a locked-down trattoria, forming a semi-circle at a safe 1.5m distance from each other, and a nervous 5m from the potential werewolf. one of your number raises the pistol, and fires the silver bullet. let's hope their aim is true.

selectivememory was
Spoiler alert
Sadiq Khan
[close]
and was
Spoiler alert
Town. Tsk...
[close]

Daybreak will be in 11 hours and 50 minutes, at 10 PM Saturday 9/5/2020, UK time. Night actions are due 1 hour before daybreak.

Jim Bob

Quote from: selectivememory on May 08, 2020, 09:40:02 PM
I think Jim Bob has been acting bizarrely...

Quote from: selectivememory on May 09, 2020, 09:57:27 AM
If I'm wrong, then I don't know what the hell kittens and Jim Bob have been playing at.

Um, what?  I swore upon my loved one's lives that I am a townie because what kind of fucking cunt would swear upon their fucking loved one's lives and not mean it?!  I would have suggested that everyone do likewise in order to prove that they're townies, but apparently people can fathom swearing on loved one's lives and not meaning it.  Sick bastards.

Jim Bob

Yeah, nice one for eliminating a townie.  Sometimes I think that us lot don't deserve to win.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Jim Bob on May 09, 2020, 12:49:56 PM
Yeah, nice one for eliminating a townie.  Sometimes I think that us lot don't deserve to win.

READ RULES PLEASE

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Balls I slept in and forgot to vote :( I am the Queen of the England btw

Jim Bob

Quote from: BlodwynPig on May 09, 2020, 12:52:11 PM
READ RULES PLEASE

Bit rich considering that none players are forbid from posting in the game thread.

Jim Bob

Keep your eyes on Paul Calf, people.  I am not certain that he is a VEREWOLVE, but I have my suspicions.

Paul Calf

Standard counter-accusation.

At this stage, I'm not even sure that Jim Bob hasn't just hooked up a MafiaBot to his account and gone out for a quick howl at the moon.