Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 03:41:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

"Really? By who.....Some Bin men" - Best League Moments.

Started by Fr.Bigley, May 08, 2020, 05:15:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sexton Brackets Drugbust

Quote from: Fr.Bigley on May 22, 2020, 01:05:51 PM
"Yes it is it's a FACTUAL RENDERING" *rolls eyes*

Pure class.

The way Terry's just softly chuckling to himself as the door opens on them. The League absolutely nail the rhythmic musicality of comedy lines. "There's food in abundance here on the grass."

neveragain

Quote from: alan nagsworth on May 22, 2020, 01:36:55 PM
That one scene in series 3 when Phil from Legz Akimbo (Gatiss) meets his old friend Tish (Pemberton) in Camden Market. Awful faux-hippie cunt who treats her gay pals like accessories or status symbols, absolutely every fucking word she says is so astutely repellant. For a throwaway character in a 2-minute scene with no big punchline it is remarkably effective and very, very relatable.

"How much is that? 35 squids?! Piss off! You could get this in India for like 1p, half a p, something like that. Camden's such a rip off I love it."

Ugh she makes my skin crawl.

You might enjoy the stage sketch she came from - https://youtu.be/CsRkSDN0eRE

Fr.Bigley

Quote from: Sexton Brackets Drugbust on May 22, 2020, 01:52:27 PM
The way Terry's just softly chuckling to himself as the door opens on them. The League absolutely nail the rhythmic musicality of comedy lines. "There's food in abundance here on the grass."

I have to admit I can't find a fault in that skit.

"SHUT IT UP!"

Kryton