Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 07:22:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Brian May’s Sheared Arse Attack

Started by batwings, May 08, 2020, 05:33:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

batwings

Brian May hospitalised after 'ripping his buttocks to shreds' in gardening accident
Queen guitarist said he sustained his injuries after being 'over-enthusiastic' in his garden, though didn't share specifics

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/brian-may-hospital-gardening-accident-queen-instagram-a9504956.html

bgmnts

If Roger Taylor chokes "on vomit" that would be awesome.

Fr.Bigley

Quote from: batwings on May 08, 2020, 05:33:59 PM
Brian May hospitalised after 'ripping his buttocks to shreds' in gardening accident
Queen guitarist said he sustained his injuries after being 'over-enthusiastic' in his garden, though didn't share specifics

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/brian-may-hospital-gardening-accident-queen-instagram-a9504956.html

I'll be honest, If anyone was going to do this, I'd have had money on the other one. RIP

Pseudopath

Ha! Revenge of the Thai child prostitutes.

Either that or Angie Watts with a barbed-wire strap-on.

Tony Tony Tony

Quote from: bgmnts on May 08, 2020, 05:42:46 PM
If Roger Taylor chokes "on vomit" that would be awesome.

Especially if it isn't his own.

Buelligan

jobotic

Shredded bottomed men, you make the rockin' world go round.

idunnosomename

doesn't it mean he just bent over too much and microteared his fragile bottom? not that he sat on a chainsaw (ill skin your ass raw)

Bum Flaps

idunnosomename

we're just waitin' for my buttocks to heal

ba-DUM CHK
ba-DUM CHK

PlanktonSideburns

madhair60

its not funny guys, his arse is in tatters. his arse.

Buelligan

He's in his seventies.  He could probably do with a new one.

Dewt

It's a bit like that Queen song, "I Tore My Fucking Arsehole Apart!"

Polymorphia

I guess it wasn't his cup of tea.

(
Spoiler alert
Get it! An Alan Partridge reference. Might as well shove me into the grave now with such an obvious reference
[close]
)

JesusAndYourBush

I noticed more than one person on the tv/radio today making the point that Brian May was the first person to social distance because he played the guitar on the roof of Buckingham Palace at (whatever concert it was. Jubilee?) years ago, which is just desperate tenuous shite.

C_Larence

Apparently May told Roger Taylor he'd done it "weeding crysanthenums, my friend"

poo

I want to break free (from my buttocks)
we are the champions (of arse mangling)
I want it all (unshredded arse)

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

disappointingly May refers to his gluteus maximus, meaning he's fucked his arse muscle good and proper rather than doing his arse a mischief with a sharp implement by for instance gardening naked and "falling" on the shears.

Cold Meat Platter

rack and peanut

Ooooh, you're makin' me stand for the forseeable future, honey!

#brianisanallyshredded

ProvanFan

Shouldn't be out gardening with Guy Fawking of the legs

Petey Pate

I've scrolled past this thread multiple times and only now have I just got the pun in the subject title. Marvellous job.

Butchers Blind

The world is going through many changes but one thing you can rely on is Brian May having the same haircut for 50 years.

Norton Canes

I know I did this not so long ago in the thread about a guy they found having sex with a pile of leaves, but HA HA, RAKE 

Golden E. Pump

Blumf

Keebleman

His missus says she was alerted by Seven Screams of Bri.