Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 10:43:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Brian May’s Sheared Arse Attack

Started by batwings, May 08, 2020, 05:33:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

idunnosomename

Jittlebags

"Get me a new one. This one's broken." Mr F.B. - Zanzibar.

rue the polywhirl

No matter what horrendous damage Brian May has done to his rear end with gardening shears or whatever, it's still a better editing job than the one on the Bohemian Rhapsody movie. That undeserved Oscar should be handed over to Brian's May's newly tattered-to-pieces derrière.

Keebleman

A special edition of Queen's Greatest Hits is going to be issued in support of Brian at this difficult time.  It'll be called A Night at the Opera(ting Theatre).

idunnosomename

Anus Battle AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

beanheadmcginty

Butchers Blind

Heart attack now.  Not a good May for Brian.

idunnosomename

Next: while at the hospital recovering Brian gets his feet stuck in a pair of buckets, and when trying to remove them falls out of a window into a dumpster full of medical waste

Cuntbeaks

If he isn't prepared to explain exactly what happened, then he should fuck off. Vague, sympathy mining, cunt.

I reckon he didn't have any shears so got up a step ladder with his lawn mower to trim the hedge.
He drifted off remembering one his self indulgent widdly guitar solos up a palace roof or something, then he toppled off the ladder, lawn mower landing on it's back. He lands arse first on the blades and ends up spinning around and around like that for a good twenty minutes crying out "Aaaaaaaaargh! My beautiful aaaarse!" before his wife came and pulled the plug.

So much grey pubey hair in that house. Any child who loses a balloon in the area, it must just get sucked into their vortex. I bet they can't move in there for partially deflated balloons and broken hair tongs.

I genuinely saw someone trimming their hedge with a lawnmower like that. Not up a ladder, but still.

Guaranteed to tear your hind
ANYTIIIIIIIME

Neil Buchannan is designing the sleeve for the comeback record, Sheer Art Attack.

wosl

All we fear is rake and go "Argh..AARRGHH!!"

Jim Bob

Butchers Blind

RAKE! Arrghh Arrghh. Tearer of the gluteus.

easytarget

Quote from: thecuriousorange on May 25, 2020, 03:08:33 PM
Neil Buchannan is designing the sleeve for the comeback record, Sheer Art Attack.

Quote from: wiki
Marseille formed in Liverpool in early 1976, and released their debut album, Red, White and Slightly Blue on the Mountain Records label in 1978. Original members were Paul Dale (vocals), Neil Buchanan (guitar), Andy Charters (second guitar), Keith Knowles (drums) and Steve Dinwoodie (bass). Marseille were the first band to win "UK Battle of the Bands" with the finals judged by Brian May and Roger Taylor of Queen at Wembley Arena on 31 October 1977.

The snake is eating it's own tail.

Hey, Punk!

Take me to the place where the halls are white,
I've hurt the thing I use to shite.
Take me from the place where the grass is green,
Gotta be quick, I need some morphine.

Mr_Simnock

Bicycle!Bicycle!I can't sit on my bicycleI gone and shredded my arrrrrrse

rue the polywhirl

If the Rear Of The Year awards ceremony is still taking place they probably will now have to acknowledge Brian May in a 'famous rears we have lost' montage. Or create a new category for him, The Cthulhu Award - Most Lovecraftian Rear.