Author Topic: GTA Online  (Read 16627 times)

Flouncer

• See ya on the other side, ya goddamn cracker ass!
Re: GTA Online
« Reply #150 on: March 24, 2021, 07:58:14 PM »
I've found a nice gang of people to play the game with now (although I hope a few more of you decide to reinstall it or whatever, it'd be nice to have some CaB shenanigans). I was in the only actively hiring crew on GTAForums for a bit, but they were called Great Boob Divide and I felt a bit silly as a 45 year old man in a crew with that name.

That sounds like a lot of fun! I've had GTA5 on Steam for ages without actually playing it... I got pretty tasty on GTA4 last year - I even managed to get a perfect game on the bowling! I might fire it up and see how well my graphics card handles it.

Famous Mortimer

• War - it's fantastic!
    • International Syndicate of Cult Film Critics
« Reply #151 on: April 14, 2021, 09:09:50 PM »
I've been in a Discord server with the people I mentioned above, chatting and sharing memes (well, they share memes, I can't be bothered). The glue of the whole group is a friendly modder who's given us all god knows how many millions of $, and most evenings there are a few people on just messing about, doing sales or whatever. It's fun.

But said friendly modder is a drunk, and when he gets a good way into a bottle of vodka, every session turns into chaos; also, he uses "Democrat" as an insult and is one of those "Mark Zuckerberg paid Democrats to riot in Washington" conspiracy believers. I've pushed back as much as I can be bothered to, considering I have no real tie to this group of people, but I think I'll be moving on soon. Also, the one bloke in the chat who insists on doing a terrible English accent every time I come on is starting to piss me off too.

Rizla

• That's not another knife - THIS is another knife!
« Reply #152 on: April 14, 2021, 09:26:20 PM »
Sounds like a laugh. Whenever I play GTAO I seem to get in a sesh with the bloke/child who leaves his mic open, blaring loud music whilst his wife or mum shouts at him in Paraguyan or some shit, although recently I had some london youth who kept calling me racist names (prob due to my ambiguously middle-eastern sounding username) and insinuating I lived in poverty, it was quite thrilling for a bit.

Famous Mortimer

• War - it's fantastic!
« Reply #153 on: April 14, 2021, 09:59:01 PM »
I ended up muting the user speech in the server for precisely that reason.

Rich Uncle Skeleton

• Oh it's a whole flock of detectives
« Reply #154 on: April 15, 2021, 11:27:37 AM »
reinstalled this the other day and I'm loving this new loading time. however I swear every second session I join is a bloody nightmare, the modding seems to have (somehow) got even worse in the last few months.

Famous Mortimer

• War - it's fantastic!
« Reply #155 on: April 15, 2021, 03:30:22 PM »
It's been nice seeing you about, we ought to do some missions or something.

H-O-W-L

• Front Toward Enemy
« Reply #156 on: April 17, 2021, 08:52:31 AM »
reinstalled this the other day and I'm loving this new loading time. however I swear every second session I join is a bloody nightmare, the modding seems to have (somehow) got even worse in the last few months.

It's because of the extended time since the update. More and more mod menus are getting updated for the patch. It's part of why I quit last year, we seemed to be in the sunset of the game with no anticheat solutions or new updates in sight. When they DID update the game I just couldnae be fucked.

Neomod

• .. and HEAVY EQUIPMENT
« Reply #157 on: April 17, 2021, 09:03:39 AM »
I've just installed this on xbone[1] and having last played it on the 360 what are the main differences?

Apart from 1st person view and cats that is.
 1. it's now on gamepass

Tags: