Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:21:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Round 3: Tension Knob vs BlodwynPig

Started by Tension Knob, May 08, 2020, 08:10:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fishfinger

Another one for Knobby, sorry. The cheesegrater on a stick is fab.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Fishfinger on May 11, 2020, 03:29:52 PM
Another one for Knobby, sorry. The cheesegrater on a stick is fab.

For anyone who didn't realise - that is the vinegar sponge for Jesus analogy. I can safely post spoilers now for you DUMB FUCKS...shame I couldn't find Aramaic word for Alien.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

BlodwynPig

greencalx

Sorry Blodders, the Knob has it, the Knob has it. Unlock.

idunnosomename

blodders because as a biblical scholar i enjoyed the holy cheese grater on a stick

Crabwalk

Old Thrashbarg

BlodwynPig

I didn't think I was that bad?! fucking hell...it's like when you find out your family are all rabid Tories. Not even conciliatory condolences, just "WE DOMINATE YOU. MICHAEL GOVE IS GOD AND YOU MUST BE DEFENESTRATED FROM THE FIFTH FLOOR"

Cerys

You weren't bad at all, Blod.  Knobby was just better.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Cerys on May 12, 2020, 09:42:24 AM
You weren't bad at all, Blod.  Knobby was just better.

Yes. But statistically speaking...I'm worse than...no....no don't say it...Pancreas!

wasp_f15ting

I do wonder if Knob has a shrine for Gillian Anderson though... a dirty little shrine with clippings and tributes

BlodwynPig

Quote from: wasp_f15ting on May 12, 2020, 09:51:26 AM
I do wonder if Knob has a shrine for Gillian Anderson though... a dirty little shrine with clippings and tributes

Don't we all? My shrine is sadly soiled by 2 decades of gratings.

Cerys

Could be worse.  It could be grated by two decades of soilings.

alan nagsworth

Quote from: BlodwynPig on May 12, 2020, 09:37:38 AM
I didn't think I was that bad?! fucking hell...it's like when you find out your family are all rabid Tories. Not even conciliatory condolences, just "WE DOMINATE YOU. MICHAEL GOVE IS GOD AND YOU MUST BE DEFENESTRATED FROM THE FIFTH FLOOR"

Don't take it too hard! You're always a great player and I love your bizarre, convoluted streams of ideas, whether in Wimblewrong or just your general posting. The tournament's getting tight now though, these tragic cuts can often be inevitable. It is a scorching hot year for talent as well.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: alan nagsworth on May 12, 2020, 10:04:18 AM
Don't take it too hard! You're always a great player and I love your bizarre, convoluted streams of ideas, whether in Wimblewrong or just your general posting. The tournament's getting tight now though, these tragic cuts can often be inevitable. It is a scorching hot year for talent as well.

Oh, thanks....don't worry, I'm just going through my usual WimbleWrong post-defeat howl of despair. I promised myself I wouldn't need to do it this year as I enjoyed it, but the last weeks have been a spiral of serious and perceived trauma. Happy to have made my first 3rd round and lose to a fellow Anderson fanatic.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Don't feel too bad mate, I'm getting destroyed because nobody appreciates the deep layers of comedy lore represented in my first return.

wasp_f15ting

I wish this lasted all year.. so much quality from you all

Johnny Yesno

Tension for the release of the second shot. Honourable mention for that knob cloud in Blod's first return.

selectivememory

Tension Knob is into the quarters with a 19-2 win. Good game though and thanks for playing, Blodders.

BlodwynPig

Well done Tension Knob and thanks for sparking the old flame of desire for one last time.

Tension Knob

thanks for the game Blodwyn and thanks to Gillian Anderson for being with us during this uncertain time.