Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,577,470
  • Total Topics: 106,658
  • Online Today: 781
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 04:40:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Blackadder II Mafia Day 2: Head

Started by MSG, May 09, 2020, 09:31:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MSG

The sun has yet to poke its head over the eastern horizon when you are awakened by your manservant with poached quail eggs, mead and disturbing news. After yesterday's hanging of the innocent Nursie, there has been another victim overnight - another from the servant class, this one found with his ill-shaven neck broken.

Spoiler alert
DrGreggles
[close]
was
Spoiler alert
Baldrick
[close]
, and was
Spoiler alert
Town. Who will concoct your cunning plans now?
[close]

The Living
3   BlodwynPig
6   Pijlstaart
8   Spoon of Ploff
9   earl_sleek
15   Flouncer
18   Cerys
19   Delete Delete Delete
20   hedgehog90 (M)
22   madhair60
24   Rizla

The Dead         
10   rue the polywhirl   Nursie   Town   Lynched day 1
Spoiler alert
11   DrGreggles   Baldrick   Town   Killed Night 1
[close]

Pijlstaart

* A hooded figure enters stage left, clutching a big bowl of Ruebarb crumble *

Let me say a few words about young Rue, who was so ruefully taken from us. Rue had an irruepressible humour to him, he loved politics and he loved the chruestian god, let us rue right by him in bruenging the light he would wish to see into this bruetal world.

Rue was a liar, yes, he lied to us, but they were happy lies. Sometimes we need the lie to keep going. But we don't have to dig very deep to see why he had to live his short life as a lie, he was not comfortable in his own skin, he couldn't be himself, and this was due to a stifling societal orthodoxy, backed by ruethless violence, that, if gone unchallenged, will take yet more young lives. How rue we go forwards from here? We need ruel leadership to promote ruel change and foster an inclusive and accepting society for all.

Hey Nonny Nonny, I peek through the curtains and the light is a less pure shade of Green today. My life long friend Baldrick has passed in then night and hes been murdered. He has bequeethed his turnip colelction to me an I will look after them with every breath.

I went to bed last night being lsightly annoyed, why did Rue The polywhirl claim to be Flash when they were Nursie. Sorry we lost a Townie, but this means that Hedgehog90 is defitnly Townie and we have elcted a Townie Major.

These are who I think are townie so far

1. Blodwynpig - Declared as Queenie
2. Spoon of Sploff - Undecalred
3. Earl_Sleek - Undecalred
4. Delete - Percy
5. Hedgehog90 - Flash
6. Rizla - Bob

7. Drgreggles - Bladrick
8. Rue The polywhirl - Nursie

Leave a to be investigated list for me of

1. Pijlstaart - Wanted to a Major - Didnt Lynch vote yesterday
2. Cerys - Didn't mind being a Major: voted BlodwynPig
3. madhair60 - Too quiet Voted DrGreggles
4. flouncer - Too quiet Voted rue the polywhirl

The one from my list that looks most suspcious is madhair60, voted for Drgreggles and he got done over last night, also is a Gloater, haveing a good gloat about the death of poor silly Rue.

Vote madhair60

DrGreggles

Fucking haunting you cunts like a bad lad...

MSG

Quote from: MSG on May 07, 2020, 09:52:16 PM
Dead players may not post in or about the game after their death. Use the Zombie board!

Non-players DrGreggles can fuck right off out of the game thread.

BlodwynPig

Good to see Greggles gone.

From that late flurry last night, my suspicions turn to

DELETE

FLOUNCER - Did he declare? If so, then replace Flouncer with Cerys

EARL SLEEK

My eye is still on Cerys though

VOTE HEDGEHOG90

Blodders you fool Hedgehog90 is a Townie. He is Flash. The two flash incident exposed him as a virtue of truth. Don't waste another day arguing over if Blodders is Mafia or a Townie, yes attention is nice, but we want to win the game don't we Blodders. 

Cerys

Frankly I'm amazed that anyone had the stomach to get close enough to Baldrick to break his neck.  As a dogsbody he was worse than useless; as a human being, even more so.  I just want to know who's going to pollute my house with rancid inefficiency now he's gone.  I may have to advertise for a new servant.  How very inconvenient.

madhair60

BlodwynPig

BlodwynPig

My insider knowledge is that there are former mafioso still in the mafia. Dr. Greggles was seen as a threat previously and I think the mafia wanted rid of a known class player early.

However, Delete was a bigger threat and was not offed.

Vote Delete Delete Delete

Final answer

Cerys

I'm not certain that you're Queenie.  An insane German master of disguise could, for example, be wearing a dress and seeking to practise his wiles on the people at Court.  Forgive me, Ma'am, but do you have any way of proving your identity?

The only way you would have insider knowledge and know former mafia were in the Mafia, is if your were Mafia again. If that is the case we will deal with that later. At the moment I'm investigating madhair60.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Cerys on May 09, 2020, 10:57:53 AM
I'm not certain that you're Queenie.  An insane German master of disguise could, for example, be wearing a dress and seeking to practise his wiles on the people at Court.  Forgive me, Ma'am, but do you have any way of proving your identity?

Well, unless you think I'm playing 3.5 D chess, I didn't realise the roles were Blackadder related until very late yesterday - so making up a role out of thin air would be quite synchronistic.

What do you say? eh? "swivel eye beneath ginger wig"

ps. Delete - looks like a tandem play by you and Cerys there. Need more evidence against you both being Mafia...You have some hours.

Blodders you know I think your a townie right. I saved your Bacon yesterday. Cerys is on my to investigate list.

madhair60

Cerys

Quote from: BlodwynPig on May 09, 2020, 11:24:12 AMI didn't realise the roles were Blackadder related until very late yesterday

The real Queenie would have known, surely?

Vote BlodwynPig

Spoon of Ploff

Merciful Lord forgive us, we have slain one of our own, and now another citizen lies butchered at our feet.

I count myself responsible. Was it not I who first cast doubt as to the honesty of Rue and Hog? I who have first hand experience of the agony that the miscarriage of justice doth bring.

And yet... mayhaps God has taught us a lesson today. One that comes at a high price. Be careful with your words, and deeds my friends. For some unimaginable reason Rue thought it would be a lark to impersonate a fellow Townie, and it cost him his life.

I must ponder these things. I will put away my copy of Running Through Corridors Volume 2, and take up the scriptures... I seek seek guidance from the Lord in prayer.

earl_sleek

A shame about Rue, but he brought it on himself really. It's just a pity it's cost us another townie. His own stupid fault though.

My Blackadder character is Simon Partridge btw.

A note of caution: the fact that Hedgehog appears to be the real Flash doesn't neccesarily mean he's not scum, it just means he wasn't lying about his role. However, I don't see any reason to be particularly suspicious of Hedgehog atm (no more than anyone else, anyway).

madhair60

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Cerys on May 09, 2020, 11:34:51 AM
The real Queenie would have known, surely?

Vote BlodwynPig

Early worm-tonguing from Mafia hound Cerys.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: earl_sleek on May 09, 2020, 11:57:22 AM
A shame about Rue, but he brought it on himself really. It's just a pity it's cost us another townie. His own stupid fault though.

My Blackadder character is Simon Partridge btw.

A note of caution: the fact that Hedgehog appears to be the real Flash doesn't neccesarily mean he's not scum, it just means he wasn't lying about his role. However, I don't see any reason to be particularly suspicious of Hedgehog atm (no more than anyone else, anyway).

Never heard of him.

Vote Earl Sleek

earl_sleek

Farters Parters? Mr Ostrich?

What's the matter, pig, can't use Google with those trotters? (Google..sounds pretty rude, doesn't it?)

I'm still convinced you're a wrong 'un.

Vote BlodwynPig

BlodwynPig

I'm not as comedy as anal as the average person on here. I did watch some Blackadder, but didn't really appreciate it at the time.

Vote for the Queen, will you? WILL YOU?

Spoon of Ploff

It you all believe it will help to have our roles revealed then know you at I am Lady Farrow.

madhair60

Spoon of Ploff

I wonder if that mask your avatar wears is not the only one in your possession madhair60...

It grieves me that my first instinct was to lash out in such a fashion, even after all that's gone before. Forgive me.

Rizla

flouncer and madhair have some explaining to do. our spiky elected official needs to defend himself also. i'm off to tile a floor, i'll be back by evensong.