Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 08:22:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Blackadder II Mafia Day 2: Head

Started by MSG, May 09, 2020, 09:31:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlodwynPig

I can now reveal that both

Flouncer

Madhair

are Town.

Eyes North West (well if this wasn't a fucking New Page)

New Page Horses Head

Rizla

BlodwynPig

and there is the deal breaker

Vote Rizla

I'll be doing the tiling tonight - over your dead body

Blodders stop talking out of your arse, pretending you know stuff you can't possibly know. You distracting from investigations. You'll have townies thinking your mafia or townies voting for you just to get rid of you as your a pain in the backside.

Are people happy with madhair60's short replys?

I don't have any solid evidence at the moment, everything I say is specualtion as should be taken in that way.  I'm just using my own logic, which maybe be faulty at  times.

Spoon of Ploff

it would be good if people revealed the methodology behind their decision making... even if it's just to admit to a 'gut feeling'

I think I try and explain as much as I can behind my descisions. Something I have to hold back as revealing the method would change how mafia people would play, and pehaps play in future games.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Spoon of Ploff on May 09, 2020, 02:04:48 PM
it would be good if people revealed the methodology behind their decision making... even if it's just to admit to a 'gut feeling'

A bellyful of gut, but Rizla's poor attempts are reminiscent of the language of previous mafia trying to lay a new trail to an innocent...It was the same with the late flurry of voting last night for Rue...was Rizla one of those? If so, please vote Rizla

You make good point about the late voting of Rizla. I was just rechecking my notes and I think I only moved him to probable Townie due to Declaring as being Bob. Now if everybody has been assigned a unqiue Blackadder Persona. It dosn't prove his innocnce. also in my notes I have marked Quiet, and stating that he "wants to kill someone tonight". 

Whilst I believe that madhair60 needs looking at. I am prepared to switch my vote today.

Unvote madhair60
Vote Rizla

Spoon of Ploff

i don't think Blodders is Maff... He's recently posted in the other game thread after hours which could potentially lead to a day's suspension or even death by god.. if he was a scum trying to pull the wool over our eyes its a inconceivably risky strategy.

(i hope mentioning the werewolves game isn't a faux pas btw.)

I can't condemn Rizla at this point. Not after last night. Perhaps he's just playing tit for tat?

Thats a fair enough resoning Sploff. Who is on your priority list for immediate investigation?

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Spoon of Ploff on May 09, 2020, 02:35:27 PM
i don't think Blodders is Maff... He's recently posted in the other game thread after hours which could potentially lead to a day's suspension or even death by god.. if he was a scum trying to pull the wool over our eyes its a inconceivably risky strategy.

(i hope mentioning the werewolves game isn't a faux pas btw.)

I can't condemn Rizla at this point. Not after last night. Perhaps he's just playing tit for tat?

I was posting because tits were breaking rules - they needed to be told. I can't abide by it, even if I have to be banned because of it.

Spoon of Ploff

hmm... i'm not sure i have any concrete suspects... if i said madhair60 that would just be in retaliation.  maybe the quiet one's, but they could just be enjoying the sunshine...

i'm finding it easier to find reasons not to choose folks  :-(

i'm going to see how the day plays out, see what everyone's been up to.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Spoon of Ploff on May 09, 2020, 03:02:01 PM
hmm... i'm not sure i have any concrete suspects... if i said madhair60 that would just be in retaliation.  maybe the quiet one's, but they could just be enjoying the sunshine...

i'm finding it easier to find reasons not to choose folks  :-(

i'm going to see how the day plays out, see what everyone's been up to.

You're previous post was highly suspicious. This "adult in the room" attitude stinks.

This is a game style where knowledged is gained by the respsones of people when they are accused. So the more people talk the more the innocent appear innocent to me. So even though some poeple havnt said a lot, some responses can come out as intresting.

For example madhair60's response to being questioned on waht roel he was, he responded Town, not townie. it may suggest that he looked at his pm and quoted it.  I'm not sure if it proves anything at all, but its the type of things I take note of.

Spoon of Ploff

Quote from: BlodwynPig on May 09, 2020, 03:11:04 PM
You're previous post was highly suspicious. This "adult in the room" attitude stinks.

shut up poo face!

earl_sleek

Quote from: BlodwynPig on May 09, 2020, 03:00:39 PM
I was posting because tits were breaking rules - they needed to be told. I can't abide by it, even if I have to be banned because of it.

I'm with you on this one, it fucking pisses me off. The rules are very simple. People will make mistakes from time to time but certain individuals are flouting the night rules.

Spoon of Ploff

actually

vote Flouncer

he's very first post included a rant about lynching everyone in the town. perhaps a drunken act of sincerity?

persuade me that I'm wrong

earl_sleek

Possibly reading a bit too much into that. But anyone who isn't really engaging has to be suspected I think.

I think Cerys has gone suspiciously quiet, for example.

Thats mre like it. I don't like it when peopel remian to quiet. I'd like to hear a bit more about this flouncer fellow.

Cerys

Quote from: earl_sleek on May 09, 2020, 03:31:29 PM
Possibly reading a bit too much into that. But anyone who isn't really engaging has to be suspected I think.

I think Cerys has gone suspiciously quiet, for example.

Cerys has been working on her Wimblewrong shot.  Normal service will resume as soon as her eyeballs stop screaming.

Pijlstaart

Tomorrow is the Sabbath, so those of us without means are githering and gathering what we need for this special day. Myself, I have been thinking of olden days foods to eat. Skirret is noteworthy, buying skirret and olde cabbage at the market for a nourishing broth. A brace of plump river trout for supper tonight, trout on olden days bread.

Not sure about this wirrycow thing and screaming eyeballs Cerys is on about, sounds like devilry.

BlodwynPig

At this point I suspect everyone

Cerys

madhair60

sensible to unvote me because i'm not mafia

hedgehog90

Sorry for my absence, I've been busy attending the nearby Wimblewrong festival.

It's a shame nobody noticed rue had a massive rack before we strung her up. Like everyone else, I assumed they were a brilliantly crafted pair of comedy breasts.
I think she might have had a severe personality disorder, which is effectively no different from being a GIANT POOF, so really... who cares?

I've got no ideas who to lynch next.
I have my suspicions with Del but they are mostly unfounded.
For now all I'll say is don't vote for me because as Mayor I'm most likely to get murdered later.
If I survive another night then fair enough, go ahead and suspect me.
If no one can convince me otherwise I will probably abstain from voting later.

WOOF WOOF!

BlodwynPig

Have those with powers used them yet?

edit: why am I asking this! doh!

Spoon of Ploff

an attempt to flush out the specials?

Spoon of Ploff

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Spoon of Ploff on May 09, 2020, 06:26:38 PM
an attempt to flush out the specials?

you've just outed yourself - you replied an hour after I wrote that fake edit

Spoon of Ploff