Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:23:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2020 - Round Three - Johnny Yesno vs Crabwalk NSFW

Started by Johnny Yesno, May 09, 2020, 10:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Yesno

Cerys

Johnny Yesno

Finding the right anus was time-consuming, I can tell you.

Cerys

BlodwynPig

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Quote from: BlodwynPig on May 09, 2020, 11:22:09 AM
not exactly NSFW, is it? Unless God is NSFW

Depends if you work in the Atheist Factory or not.

Johnny Yesno

I'm a proof reader at the Church of Santa comms department, ok?

Crabwalk

Johnny Yesno

Blimey! That was a quick return and it's a good 'un. Looks nice and there's a strong thematic connection: a massive arsehole in the sky. It took me most of my 72 hours to think of my first idea. I hope I haven't completely, er, snookered myself with my desperate serve.

Crabwalk

It usually takes me ages to get going but I had a handy little window this afternoon that I needed to make the most of! Sorry to not give you much respite.

Johnny Yesno

No, no, it's fine. I appreciate having some of the weekend to think of something else. Having our lives centred around C19 sure makes it difficult to think of anything creative outside of that, though, doesn't it?

BlodwynPig

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: BlodwynPig on May 09, 2020, 06:43:09 PM
Are these in the correct dimensions?

As far as I know, the black hole at the centre of mine is in five dimensions but that might not be correct. So sue me.

Crabwalk

wasp_f15ting

Jeez!! How did you get that halo effect on the hand and pool cue? Some kind of path with a outer glow ?

Excellent Work!

Crabwalk

PM me so I can keep up the impression that I know what I'm doing in photoshop.

Cerys

selectivememory

The deadline for the shot has passed. I'll send Johnny a PM to see how long we're likely to be waiting, although hopefully he's got something coming soon.

selectivememory

Johnny hopes to have something up by this evening, if that's OK with you Crabwalk.

Johnny Yesno

Apologies Crabwalk. I have requested a 24 hour extension, if you're cool with it. I've been struggling again to think of a return but I have something I'm working on that I hope to have up this evening.

And apologies selectivememory for taking the piss here. Thanks for your patience.

Crabwalk

No problem, looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on May 12, 2020, 04:08:36 PM
Apologies Crabwalk. I have requested a 24 hour extension, if you're cool with it. I've been struggling again to think of a return but I have something I'm working on that I hope to have up this evening.

And apologies selectivememory for taking the piss here. Thanks for your patience.

Just post an unfiltered anus. It's what the masses want

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Crabwalk on May 12, 2020, 04:40:04 PM
No problem, looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Thanks for the vote of confidence but oh, dear...

Johnny Yesno

Cerys

Crabwalk

Johnny Yesno

idunnosomename

Quote from: BlodwynPig on May 09, 2020, 11:22:09 AM
not exactly NSFW, is it? Unless God is NSFW
the colour isnt real tho. nasa pervs.

i await the last hit. hopefully it has a big ol' anus in it

Crabwalk

wasp_f15ting