Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:48:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2020 - Round Three - Johnny Yesno vs Crabwalk NSFW

Started by Johnny Yesno, May 09, 2020, 10:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quality game all round, but Crabwalk for the final shot.

QDRPHNC

Cerys

It's down to a choice between those final two shots, and I can't make up my mind.  Agh.  Okay - Johnny for filling that helmet with arseholes.

selectivememory

Has to be Crabwalk for producing two more stunners. Quality match though, and I really liked the serve from Johnny. 

Ferris

Sideways like how a crabwalk, but Johnny's opener was a thing of beauty. Loved the simplicity of it.

Lordofthefiles

Crabwalk, great game but the last shot caught me off guard - first time I've had a full-on bellywobbling chuckle in a couple of months. Much appreciated.

chveik

Butchers Blind

Johnny Yesno

Wow! That is a great shot. Love the little hard-on on the Johnson pictogram :-D

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Spoon of Ploff

*sips glass of iced tea*

Spoiler alert
I once deployed the ol' 2001 "Its full of..." meme (is meme the right word?) and had at least one idiot tell me I was being lazy for doing so. It's not lazy, it's perfectly fine! Where was I? oh yes... Respect for Johnny's second, and the elegant simplicity of his first, but overall I have to go with Crabwalk for Virgo v Cancer, and an instruction diagram as incomprehensible as the real thing.
[close]

Crabwalks into the next round

BlodwynPig

alan nagsworth

Fucking hell, that final shot is absolutely superb. It's Crabwalk for me.

greencalx

An excellent match all round but the opener tips it for me. Johnny

Small Man Big Horse

Yet another superb match and it was hard to choose, but Crabwalk's second just edges it for me.

kittens

Fishfinger

Lovely. Crabby overall.

Paul Calf

Wicked match but yeah, Dr. Crab gets it for that last shot.

Wonderful Butternut

Hard one to pick, but the opening serve was the most artistic and subtle use of an asshole in the thread, so Johnny it is.

Bence Fekete

Johnny's serve and Crabwalk's second return are excellent.

But I'm going for Crabwalk overall. 

selectivememory

Crabwalk completes our quarter-final line-up, winning this match 20-4. Great stuff though Johnny, and thanks for playing.

Johnny Yesno

Nice work Crabwalk. Thanks for the game. I'm proud to have got my arse kicked by such an accomplished player. Good luck in the rest of the tournament.

Crabwalk

Thanks Johnny, it was a pleasure trading anuses with you.

Johnny Yesno

In case anyone's interested, I forgot to mention that the astronomical object I used in my first shot is the Ring Nebula.

Crabwalk

Didn't realise that! Thanks for not using the Crab Nebula.

Johnny Yesno