Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 04:32:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Tony Blair embedded in governments around the world

Started by Johnny Yesno, May 09, 2020, 10:19:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Yesno

idunnosomename

jesus fuck. i trust the eliminate the competition through ruthlessly competitive internal hierarchy and then whitewash my legacy with a massive charitable foundation Bill Gates (who, despite not deserving the power he has, accidentally does some good across the world) over this despicable cunt (who started a fucking pointless war for reasons I'm not even sure why that allowed the creation of a terrorist state in the vacuum his warmongering created that claimed so many lives not to mention cultural destruction)

god i think i genuinely hate tony blair more than thatcher at this point. at least she only fucked up this country (OK INSPIRED AMERICA TOO but i think they'd have found the path on their own tbh)

Dewt

He's an absolute pest. Termite

Surely he can't think anybody wants him around

idunnosomename

Quote from: Dewt on May 09, 2020, 11:31:14 PM
He's an absolute pest. Termite

Surely he can't think anybody wants him around
andrew adonis wants him up his ass

Sebastian Cobb

Why won't this cunt just fuck off and count his blessings that he wasn't hung from a lamppost?

Ferris

How does this shiny suited grifter have the temerity to cash the cheques

Fambo Number Mive

This feels somewhat sinister. Wonder if we will end up invading somewhere under a dodgy pretext* again.

*not that Hussain wasn't a brutal dictator who murdered lots of Iraqis, but the whole 45 minutes stuff was bollocks and the invasion of Iraq just made things worse for those who lived there.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

dissolute ocelot

I looked at the Tony Blair Institute's own page and its Wikipedia page and still have no idea what they do or what they believe in. Something about globalization, but no idea beyond that. World government led by Blair?

idunnosomename

blair is like the infiltrating reptilian overlord who forgot to ever put a mask on

idunnosomename

"I love what you did in Iraq Tony"

Thanks, glad someone did!!

Ray Travez

Dewt

Johnny Yesno

I missed this last week: https://twitter.com/BBCNewsnight/status/1262506909606739968

Bastani was quick to call bullshit, of course: https://twitter.com/AaronBastani/status/1262513384483958784

Quote from: Aaron Bastani @AaronBastani
The 'adults are back' people need to pick up their guy.

Fettes, the private school Tony Blair attended, presently has no plans to re-open.

#Newsnight

idunnosomename

Sebastian Cobb

He's calling for a digital ID to tackle coronavirus now.

https://diginomica.com/look-i-could-be-wrong-about-tony-blair-makes-case-digital-id-scheme-again-post-covid-19-world

Has he got money in tech to achieve this, or is it just him pushing for another citizen database like the National ID card scheme was a front for?

Authoritatian techocratic cunt (#infest)

KennyMonster

I saw on the social medias today that he was calling for free broadband for all.

I'm guessing he supported the idea when Corbyn/Labour announced this as a General Election manifesto pledge only a few months ago, yes?

dissolute ocelot

Quote from: KennyMonster on June 11, 2020, 07:28:38 PM

I saw on the social medias today that he was calling for free broadband for all.

I'm guessing he supported the idea when Corbyn/Labour announced this as a General Election manifesto pledge only a few months ago, yes?

"Any fool can promise everything for free," Blair said. (December 2019)

Chedney Honks

Hope this guy finds himself ventilated pretty soon hahaha

Buelligan

One of the things that really pulled me through the COVIDs was needing to be alive when that cunt dies.