Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:39:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Blackadder II Mafia Day 3: Potato

Started by MSG, May 10, 2020, 10:44:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MSG

Chaos reigns in Court. No Queenie. No Nursie. No cunning plans. And now, this morning,
Spoiler alert
1 less upper class twit running round the court. No great loss perhaps, plenty more of them to go around.
[close]

Spoiler alert
Delete Delete Delete
[close]
was
Spoiler alert
Lord Percy Percy, Heir to the Duchy of Northumberland
[close]
, and was
Spoiler alert
Town
[close]

The Living         
6   Pijlstaart         
8   Spoon of Ploff         
9   earl_sleek         
15   Flouncer         
18   Cerys         
20   hedgehog90         
22   madhair60         
24   Rizla Fishfinger         

The Dead         
3   BlodwynPig   Queen Elizabeth I of England (Queenie)   Town   Lynched day 2
10   rue the polywhirl   Nursie   Town   Lynched day 1
11   DrGreggles   Baldrick   Town   Killed Night 1
Spoiler alert
19   Delete Delete Delete   Lord Percy Percy, Heir to the Duchy of Northumberland   Town   Killed Night 2
[close]

Nightfall in 23 hours and 15 minutes. Sorry about the delayed start.

Welcome Fishfinger, who has kindly agreed to step in for Rizla, who has had to sub out.

Pijlstaart

Are they not jackals? Rizla votes Hedgehog90 for mayor! Pijlstaart backer Rue crossed hedgehog90 and rizla, Rue is dead! I'm sure we all implore Fishfinger to come clean and atone for the evils they will have him do.

Pijlstaart and Blodwynpig and DeleteDeleteDelete stood firm together in the face of tyranny, but it wasn't enough, and now Pijlstaart's brave little friends are dead too! Sad!

Hedgehog90 and Rizla lynch two civilians together, in plain sight! Pijlstaart has spent his entire political career opposing them, it has been two full days since "our rakish hero doth appear", but he was shunned for his good looks and effective use of bold prints. The hour is upon us, and it is now imperative we remove this false mayor from his ill-gotten office ere more evil is wrought. Our murmurs must become a roar! Salvation for our people can only come when clutched to the suckable breast of Pijlyboo!

Vote Hedgehog90!

Fishfinger

Oh but I, Bob, am but a young strapping lad! *thwack on thigh* How my head has been turned. It has been turned left. It has been turned right. It has indeed been bobbed both up and down.

Who will advise this young, strapping lad on the correct course of action?

Cerys

I am appalled at Queenie's unfortunate death - made all the worse because I now have to suffer the inconvenience of feeling partially responsible.  Now we'll have to put up with a deluge of Scotsmen and the horror of Mrs Miggins' first attempts at producing a haggis.  Fortunately I have been able to charter a ship that will take me to France should things become even more perilous than they already are.

Cerys

However, if young Bob is in need of advice, I'm sure I could be persuaded to remain on these fair shores.

Fishfinger

By all means, I stand eager to absorb all manner of things! *thwacks thigh*

Pijlstaart

Cerys

Surely you can't believe that young Bob is a bad 'un!

Fishfinger

I'm sorry, I don't really do politics. But I do listen.

Fishfinger

I can also climb high places, arch an arrow into a thing, and definitely can't sew at all.

Fishfinger

Curious these two, should be up at this hour, so interested in setting the agenda. Hmm. I await advice.

Cerys

I advise you to be very wary of Pijlstaart, Bob.  I don't know whether or not he's a member of Team Scum, but I can't help sensing a miasma of danger emanating from his Mayorly pores.

Fishfinger

Fishfinger

Is there, perhaps, anyone else that a young, strapping lad should be concerned with? [nb]Or is it 'of which a young, strapping lad should be aware?' My grammar lessons were somewhat tactile, you see.[/nb]

madhair60

All I've been doing is thinking about
God and death, infinity

Cerys

Fishfinger

If I were less occupied with running about using up my youthful, laddish energy, I'd have thought that was a negative. But I've spotted a rat and I'm gonna chase it for ages! yayyy

Fishfinger

madhair up at this hour too, feeling the need to make a pretty beige intervention. hmm.

Fishfinger

madhair60

voting for me would be mad thick because i'm town

edit: beige?! vote fishfinger

Fishfinger

Mafia can coordinate. They don't think aloud. No reason to do so. They can talk to each other and coordinate.

Fishfinger

Who would you advise voting for then, madhair?

Fishfinger

I think you can't edit posts, madhair.

Fishfinger

Maybe it was one of those fake edits. I never faked anything in my young, strapping male life. Draw your own conclusions.

madhair60

not seeing anything about it in the rules, corpsey

Cerys

Quote from: Fishfinger on May 11, 2020, 12:17:58 AM
nothing else from Cerys.

Sorry - was reading missives elsewhere.

I think I'm beginning to suspect our esteemed mayor, but having got it so hideously wrong last time I'm reluctant to call for further violence.

Fishfinger

This young lad does not determine the rules. Mrs Miggins has charitably offered me a space upon her floor, for a nap. I pray that later in the day you would do me the kindness of rescinding your vote. I asked for advice. I will vote, based upon advice.

Fishfinger

But advice requires reason, I was taught. By the pastor, with his big red face and no knickers.

Cerys

Could have been worse.  He could have had big red knickers and no face.

hedgehog90

Quote from: Cerys on May 11, 2020, 12:41:19 AM
I think I'm beginning to suspect our esteemed mayor

Good, that means you're paying attention.
I can only assume the mafia consider me a useful idiot as I've played a decisive role in both lynchings, while laying the groundwork for my own.
If all goes according to their plan, tonight I'll be lynched and the mafia will murder another Townie... and it'll be GAME OVER!
So as much as I would like to fall on my sword in this event as I suggested yesterday, to do so would lose us the game.

Choose wisely, townspeople.
I'll be back later to assess the situation.

WAHEY!

PS - It's occured to me if I was mafia this approach would be fucking genius... I'm not that clever though, so don't worry.