Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:24:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Glinner Posts Mortem: Dying on Transphobia Hill 4: The (g)Room(er)

Started by madhair60, May 11, 2020, 10:48:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madhair60

New thread since other one on its arse. Hopefully the last one we'll need because he will come to his senses and realises he's being quite quite rude.

Dewt

Or he'll get his wish and be made officially in charge of everyone's cummers.

Josef K

Somebody commented about the divorce on his (ex)wife's Instagram and she liked the comment so that's 100% official and legally binding as far as I'm concerned.

The guy is awful but it's hard to be gleeful at the whole sad saga. I genuinely hope he can see the error of his ways, gets help and starts making amends.

Realistically he'll probably just double down and spread more vitriol online from his bedsit while clogging his arteries with carbonara for one.

Polymorphia

If this is not the last thread, I will give someone 200 pounds in cash. Or a cheque for 230.
An Alan Partridge reference I admit, but the last thread lasted 3 months, and there's no chance at this point he can go another 3 months, so I am genuine with this...

Actually, I'm tempted to rescind that offer, since looking at him he might well go on forever, and I can't afford the bet...

peanutbutter

I reckon there won't be a 5th thread, he can't really hit lower than he's at right now. This one'll run out of steam asides from the occasional bump until the forum dies.

Polymorphia

Well, on the off chance my self-imposed bet suggests me to give money, it'd be to this site, so it'll be a good cause anyway... when I can afford it

Barry Admin

Placeholder post to add an index of old threads when I get a chance.

chveik

idunnosomename

you can find the insta yourself but wow, yeah, there it is. pretty sad end to the whole BEARD WOKERATI GLINDR GROOMER Magdalen skinsuit saga.

keir

This is like the 367th time we've thought "surely this is as bad as he can get".

Ferris

Quote from: keir on May 11, 2020, 11:26:41 PM
This is like the 367th time we've thought "surely this is as bad as he can get".

But this time it's for real

Polymorphia

Glinner's end at this point better be for real, or else I will genuinely pay money... I once won money, in an unofficial bet between mates, that Donald Trump would win the 2016 election (even though it was kinda unexpected at that point), so I think I'm judging Glinner's demise decently here. I'm feeling it. And if I had real money, I would bet real money Trump will win again, I feel that sure of his victory (though let's be honest, the election would be happy for me, either me winning cash or America not having Trump, if only I had cash to place down)

But in general, if I lose my self-declared bet (no victors, the only loser me) Barry might have to wait a while for the money...

I genuinely think Graham Linehan's years-long-tirade is on his last legs, having read through the threads, and having seen how the madness has escalated over the past month. So I feel no real threat from me making this bet. His trip down the river of insanity now can't possibly last much longer, now...

(every time I write Graham Linehan I get a Peter's Mad Thought to write "Gary Lineker" as some sort of shit gag, for some bizarre reason. And I hope I'm not breaking any rules with this post, with regards to money...)

popcorn

What counts as "the end" here? he stops tweeting? he apologises? he dies?

Polymorphia

earl_sleek

Quote from: Josef K on May 11, 2020, 10:58:26 PM
Somebody commented about the divorce on his (ex)wife's Instagram and she liked the comment so that's 100% official and legally binding as far as I'm concerned.

Is that where she posted the picture of the cactus with the "utter prick" caption, or something specific?

Mobius

LepusRex

QuoteWatched a bit of some very recent chat video between Glinny and a goodbeard. All of Graham's angry twitter posts are 'because people call him a bigot', he has had 'a great deal of stress over the last two years but will never, ever stop', and there is going to be 'A Day of Reckoning'. The context of this was was in response to an anecdote about a best man who wasnt allowed to speak to the groom at a wedding due to his terf views.

^ from previous thread. Just skipped through the video, myself, and he's definitely going to get much worse.

And I'm really happy for Ms. Serafinowicz.

Jim Bob

Quote from: Small Potatoes on May 12, 2020, 12:33:56 AM
Is that where she posted the picture of the cactus with the "utter prick" caption, or something specific?

I don't have an account and as such can't check what the context for the photos are, nor what the comments say but upon quickly glancing at her Insagram frontpage, this photo immeditely jumped out at me...

To me I couldn't help but wonder if it's a therapeutic doodle representing Graham spreading vitriol out into the world from behind the well worn keyboard in the family home, only for that hatred to come back into the home and for it to create one never ending perpetual cycle of seething anger and resentment.  The "10k" at the top there?  Graham's response to his Wife when she expressed her concern and dismay at the hole Graham has dug for himself.  "No, I'm not shouting into the fucking void, Helen! I'm not wasting my fucking time, okay?!  Look!  10k Likes for my latest post about women's changing rooms!"

I'm probably way off base with that interpretation but I'd be very curious to know the context for that photo is via someone with an actual Instagram account.

There's something poetic about him warning of a day of reckoning, like incels and MRAs do. Well, incels, MRAs, and Newman from Seinfeld.

Not so different from them after all, eh, Graham?

peanutbutter

Quote from: Jim Bob on May 12, 2020, 12:54:42 AM
I don't have an account and as such can't check what the context for the photos are, nor what the comments say but upon quickly glancing at her Insagram frontpage, this photo immeditely jumped out at me...
The caption is "today's running route"

Where's the video where he says "a day of reckoning" will come?

LepusRex

QDRPHNC

Christ, imagine what she put up with before she left. Imagine every. single. conversation. being about trans people. Like my boy with Geometry Dash.

Ambient Sheep

There's various other running routes posted as well, one in the shape of a cock and balls.

Polymorphia

Clicking that link (to an hour long livestream), all the comments are comparing being trans to gay conversion therapy... fucking hell!! I've been browsing the Glinner's twitter for a while, seeing his mad comments, but somehow these YouTube comments showed me how ingrained it is, and I'm hoping they will be flooded with a wave of pro-trans comments (to counter-act this mad hatred), but will that happen, and will it change anything?? I realise that trans rights are far far FAR from what they should be in this country...

The comments seem to be within the hours of this post, so maybe we can change them for the better...

DreadedScotsman

So he's started on the Youtube grifter tour, is anyone taking bets on how long it is before he's on with Sargoon? can't be long surely

Ballad of Ballard Berkley

Quote from: peanutbutter on May 12, 2020, 01:13:45 AM
211 views; how many are from here...

I just watched it. He's an awful fucking dick of a man, a deranged bigot. There's nothing more to say at this point, is there? He will continue causing harm to a persecuted minority, but hopefully his voice will be marginalised to such an extent that he becomes a thoroughly disgraced David Irving type.

He's pretty much already there. Fuck him. I hope his wife and children have nice lives away from this toxic madman. I feel terribly sorry for them all, a family torn apart, but... ach, it's horrific.