Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 08:09:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Glinner Posts Mortem: Dying on Transphobia Hill 4: The (g)Room(er)

Started by madhair60, May 11, 2020, 10:48:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Bumlord

Watched Charlie Brooker's Gameswipe on the YouTubes last night and Glinner popped up a few times.

That nervous twitching and leg shaking isn't a new thing, nor triggered by trans fury.

The Bumlord

Quote from: ImmaculateClump on May 22, 2020, 11:20:35 AM
What was he talking about?

Games. Not a mention of penises or lovely firm healthy pert young breasts.

madhair60

idunnosomename

hate how these cunts always bang on about david bowie as someone who now would lop their willy off or whatever but instead expressed his gender identity in creative ways, somehow forgetting in their crusade for the rights of children that he took advantage of minors to have sex with them

Jockice

Quote from: idunnosomename on May 22, 2020, 01:14:59 AM
god that Jackie Doyle-Price MP for some bumfuck Essex place they all retweet is a nasty piece of work huh

Think yourself lucky you didn't go to school with her. Like I did.

It broke Mr Duggan's heart that the only politics A-level pupil he had who went onto being an actual politician turned out to be her.

Quote from: Utterdrivel on May 22, 2020, 11:25:56 AMGames.

Haha. I just wondered what he was into. Was it just mainstream console fair like call of duty and stuff or was he going on about some grognard pc only 4x game or something? Or just talking vaguely about the concept of gaming in general?
Not sure why I want to know, I think I'd just find it reassuring if his tastes were vastly different from my own!

Josef K

The Bumlord

Quote from: ImmaculateClump on May 22, 2020, 11:43:59 AM
Haha. I just wondered what he was into. Was it just mainstream console fair like call of duty and stuff or was he going on about some grognard pc only 4x game or something? Or just talking vaguely about the concept of gaming in general?
Not sure why I want to know, I think I'd just find it reassuring if his tastes were vastly different from my own!

The only part I remember (I was pissed) is him saying he cried at the ending of The Last of Us.

Might have mentioned Pac Man or something too, I dunno.

here4glinner

Quote from: Utterdrivel on May 22, 2020, 11:52:59 AM
The only part I remember (I was pissed) is him saying he cried at the ending of The Last of Us.

I think he's annoyed at the Last of Us 2 for some reason, something to do with nefarious grooming by the transes and queers? I literally never read him expounding on his arguments or check out any of the links he posts

Might have mentioned Pac Man or something too, I dunno.

Ms Pac Man? What the hell is that? Ms Man? It's grooming I reckon.

daf

jobotic

Quote from: daf on May 22, 2020, 12:01:56 PM
Jet Set Willy
(Female) Space Invaders

The Legend of Glinda - The Wind Woke

Wonder - Boy?

madhair60

Hahahaha! What a basic fucking cunt. Jesus christ!!

Dewt

His wife is definitely going to have a nicer day than him

https://twitter.com/Glinner/status/1263762106102566914

"Cleared out the chaff"

Ah so haemorrhaging followers was intentional, got it, good work Glin!

here4glinner

Quote from: Indomitable Spirit on May 22, 2020, 12:03:58 PM
He's already unlocked it

I was kinda hopeful that he was going to spend his birthday doing anything other than what he spends every day doing. Go for a walk round the park, have a nice meal, see the kids? Drop acid?

What would be really concerning, and entirely possible, is that his kids have actually come round to spend his birthday with him but he is ignoring them and instead calling the Marks and Spencers social media team pedos. I still can't help but feel a little bit empathy with him, and I hope there is a solid four-hour chunk of today where he doesn't post on Twitter and instead spends time with his loved ones.

Quote from: thelittlemango on May 22, 2020, 12:10:44 PM

"Cleared out the chaff"

The good thing about his declining follower count is that Linehan thinks he is saying what everyone thinks and that everyone agrees with him, but his follower count is strong evidence that what he says is anathema to the average person.

Quote from: Utterdrivel on May 22, 2020, 11:52:59 AMThe only part I remember (I was pissed) is him saying he cried at the ending of The Last of Us.

Phew! I'm guessing he has mixed feelings about Ms pacman.

edit: Sorry, I see we've already done that.

Armin Meiwes

Thing I can't get over is why hasn't he got bored of it yet, all these arguments, whichever "side" you're on, are just circular now aren't they. No one's winning anyone over. How can he even still be arsed with it after all these years?

You'd think even at least for a bit of variety as the king of the feminists and scourge of handmaidens everywhere you might want to discuss the more minor women's issues like structural gender inequality and the much rarer forms of sexual assault like the ones carried out outside trans inclusive bathrooms but I guess those are kind of boring because you can't rant on at people about groomers and beards so easily.

chveik

Alberon

No one here can be the slightest bit surprised at how he's spending his birthday. Not much work and reduced family time at best mean this is all he has left in his life.

What does screaming into the twattersphere achieve? Unless there's a proper grassroots surge it never actually does anything. He's sacrificing everything in a way virtually guaranteed to generate nothing.

It's your birthday, mate. Give it a fucking rest.

here4glinner

Quote from: chveik on May 22, 2020, 12:25:16 PM
that's addiction for you

I'm addicted to his addiction

yknow I've also thought that perhaps he is also addicted to something a little bit more recreational, perhaps a stimulant. That would explain the leg-tapping and the paranoid delusions, and feed into the compulsivity of social media.

sambwel

Not to put too fine a point on it, but becoming a 'fake' woman seems like a lot of effort just to perv on nudey girls, especially when the already internet exists.

Go Glinner, it's your birthday
we're gonna post on twitter
like it's your birthday

He's living the dream, sadly. There's nowhere he'd rather be.

Yeah, it's just a horrible addictive loop he's gotten into, the same old highs and lows, a comfortable merry go round that's less scary than real life.

Aw man, imagine his ex wife and loads of old friends from his past barging into his bedroom "Surprise! I bet you thought we forgot, didn't you?"
"I'll just be a minute there lads, kind of in the middle of something here"

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: sambwel on May 22, 2020, 12:50:09 PM

Not to put too fine a point on it, but becoming a 'fake' woman seems like a lot of effort just to perv on nudey girls, especially when the already internet exists.
don't be silly, upskirting isn't a thing that happens

and everyone knows a "women" sign casts a magical forcefield that prevents pervs from entering

and also scrambles feeds from hidden security cameras

fucking unisex changing rooms with no individual DOORS or CURTAINS everyone just undressing in a big group, you know, like sex segregated changing rooms in clothes shops

idunnosomename

shit i guess Marks didn't have any Colin the Caterpillars!

phantom_power

Quote from: thelittlemango on May 22, 2020, 12:10:44 PM

"Cleared out the chaff"

OK so by the definition set out by Glinner and his lot, that only people born a certain sex can use that toilet, trans men can't use the men's toilets but they would also not be welcome in women's either. So do they just piss and shit in a bucket out the back? And by the logic set out by these very sane and not at all culty and not transphobic people, women who look like men wouldn't be welcome in women's toilets either, in case they had a penis they hadn't declared at the door?