Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 05:11:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Glinner Posts Mortem: Dying on Transphobia Hill 4: The (g)Room(er)

Started by madhair60, May 11, 2020, 10:48:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Z

Quote from: idunnosomename on May 22, 2020, 06:31:46 PM
lmao

That faircop thing badges itself about freespeech generally but its mostly about being able to be rude to transgender people

https://www.faircop.org.uk/

They've re-badged it you fool!

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Caroline Farrow questioned by police over innocently using the wrong word - yeah turns out she got into a "heated debate" on Twitter with a transgender woman. I'm sure it was a "debate" and not a barrage of harrassme- OH LOOK BITCH ADMITTED SHE BULLIED THE COMPLAINANT INTO "RECONSIDERING"
Quote from: Bible-bashing altar-humperThanks to my status as a journalist, I was able to mobilise the press and also the general public behind my cause, which prompted the complainant to reconsider.

Graham Linehan - we all know what he's like

Harry Miller investigated for a poem he posted on Twitter - stupid fuck is a former cop and retweeted a transphobic Limerick. omg how dare the cops talk to him over "hate speech"

just a bucket of bullying bastards who should be fed to a woodchipper

Mister Six

Quote from: damien on May 22, 2020, 05:08:42 PM
Picked on the wrong guy today it seems. Nice to see his 'assistant' popping up again.

https://twitter.com/Glinner/status/1263778666020044801

That person has also filed an official complaint, although I don't know what teeth the body in question has:

QuoteFurther update, his management company have filed a breach of GDPR to the @ICOnews on my insistence for passing personal data to a client.

Graham Linehan is represented by Fair Cop, if you want to know who is getting their fundraiser money.

https://twitter.com/KeithFarnish/status/1263883693409656832?s=19

Zetetic

Technically possible that ICO could issue a fine, but I imagine it's unlikely that they'd do so if the management company showed that they understood what they'd done was wrong and took steps to ensure it didn't happen in the future.

idunnosomename

Quote from: Captain Z on May 22, 2020, 08:31:10 PM
They've re-badged it you fool!
well if you want to use fair cop to protect yourself against your libel accusations where you call random people paedophiles, you'll have to sack everyone at

well

it's funny Linehan never set up his own production company really

Josef K

Finding the image of Graham spending his birthday raging at trans people online from his divorce-pad quite chilling tbh.

The guy's a cunt and deserves it, but the whole 'reaching the later stages of your life as an isolated individual' is one of my big fears. Guess I'd better make sure I don't become a TERF

idunnosomename

to be fair i dont give a shit about my birthday either and do what I usually do but also i dont reveal it the day before i have a Normal One™

Capt.Midnight

Quote from: Josef K on May 22, 2020, 11:02:42 PM
Finding the image of Graham spending his birthday raging at trans people online from his divorce-pad quite chilling tbh.

Is this the 'peak desolation' moment?

Jumblegraws

Quote from: Josef K on May 22, 2020, 11:02:42 PM

The guy's a cunt and deserves it, but the whole 'reaching the later stages of your life as an isolated individual' is one of my big fears. Guess I'd better make sure I don't become a TERF
I wonder if he's had initiated any awkward "so, er...what u doin after work?" conversations with fellow transphobes on Twitter DM.

Dewt

Nobody wants to be fucked by a chubby scout wearing his bloated old man halloween mask

Nobody is that kinky

phantom_power

Quote from: damien on May 22, 2020, 05:08:42 PM
Picked on the wrong guy today it seems. Nice to see his 'assistant' popping up again.

https://twitter.com/Glinner/status/1263778666020044801

Everything is a red flag to these cunts isn't it

Thomas

On Owen Jones:

@someone
I don't hate him, but he's a sanctimonious, bullying little hypocrite whose views haven't matured one iota during his career.

His eternal constituency is children, students and the chronically woke. He has to stay professionally stupid to stay relevant to them.

@Glinner
Perfectly put.

But don't forget:

QuoteThe concept of a 'Golden Bridge' to allow your opponents to retreat without shame is an ancient one.

@Glinner
I love this idea. But how long will the celebrities and activists who pushed all their chips in on this ridiculous ideology refuse to walk across it?

Yeah, Graham, I'm sure Owen Jones is ready to cross that 'Golden Bridge' to your side now that you've publicly agreed that he's a sanctimonious, hypocritical bully with an audience of stupid idiots - all because you have different takes on the trans stuff.

Although Graham is increasingly warming to the right, so perhaps things like Chavs and that time Owen chose not weep over Theresa May's departure are winding him up, too.

idunnosomename

Sun Tzu say: "if you are big fat man, be sure to sit on your opponent and fart in their face, while taunting them about how weak and effeminate they are"

buttgammon

He's been obsessing over Owen Jones for weeks now, just like any right-wing grifter. Betcha he'll start on Diane Abbot next.

phantom_power

Isn't it them transes that are supposed to be silencing and othering gay people, not TERFs?

Mango Chimes

That Golden Bridge thing is pretty funny, to be fair to the former comedy writer.

"I love the idea that, rather than aiming to crush your enemies in vicious battle, it's better to allow your opponents to withdraw with dignity and thereby reduce damage on all sides, whilst achieving your aims.

But how many of the woman-hating idiot cunts I fucking despise will admit they're paedo-supporting fucking frauds? I will tear my life apart until they submit."

idunnosomename

The thing you don't know about Sun Tzu is that while he was busy writing The Art of War, his wife divorced him and took the parmesan grater. Mamma mia!

petercussing

Sun Tzu said live with a Glinner for 40 years and you'll divorce him, hold a Glinner over a volcano and you will find the man (who calls you a beard and tells an increasingly small group of people to attack you for being an enabling nonce).

QDRPHNC

At all times
Let a man be as supple as a reed
And not rigid as a cedar
Except on Twitter

Mango Chimes

"If you wait by the Twitter long enough, the beards of your enemies will scroll by."

GoblinAhFuckScary

Re: Trevor Bastard chat the other day

Morris Madcunt

Ferris

buttgammon