Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 11:25:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I voted Tory

Started by popcorn, May 12, 2020, 01:30:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

popcorn

I love Boris... why don't you all get jobs.

rue the polywhirl

If you love Boris why don't you marry him?

popcorn

I agree with all tory policies.

Ferris

Actually physically sick.

Cleaning up, will respond when done.

Ferris

Sorry just reread the thread title and vomited again.

God, the idea of it.

Great, now I have to clean this up again.

Pingers

This kind of sick filth is exactly why I don't access this forum from my work PC.

Bazooka

If you wake up in he middle of the night and can't get back to sleep, just get up and head down  to your polling station, break in if necessary, vote Tory, go home and sleep like a baby.I vote Tory every night.

popcorn

popcorn

petril

I agree with the alienation of three of the nations that will lead to the end of Britain. That's why I vote Tory

Imagine walking into that polling station and turning your back on strong and stable government. Could you look your children in the eye knowing that you'd voted for chaos with Ed Milliband? Could you look your wife in the eye, knowing that any moment a rampant Corbyn could burst into your home and drag her into the street to be raped by students, their diseased cocks engorged with the confidence that comes from an ill-deserved, stolen education?

Of course you couldn't. And that's why you must do your duty and vote Conservative.

popcorn

I think the government is doing a bang-up job.

popcorn

I think the Tories' policies are spot on.

Fr.Bigley

Long live our conservative rulers and god bless all who sail in them.

Bazooka

Most people want to be able to have their meat and two vegetables and eat it, with Tory life that is reality.

evilcommiedictator

What song were the Tories doing though in Eurovision that won your vote though? YMCA? Live and Let Die? Because I Got High?

dissolute ocelot

Quote from: evilcommiedictator on May 19, 2020, 05:47:41 AM
What song were the Tories doing though in Eurovision that won your vote though? YMCA? Live and Let Die? Because I Got High?
Tories don't do Eurovision. Its Britain's Facking Got Facking Talent all the way. With their dogs.

popcorn

I think Boris handsome.

canadagoose

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on May 12, 2020, 11:17:02 AM
Clap for our popcorn
Every day at 4.17am, get out in yer bloody gardens and get that popcorn clapped for. You'd better bloody do it as well, you shits

jobotic

Imagine if Diane Abbott was in charge!!!

There'd be 10*&0jkx!!!4500 Covid dead now ha ha ha godIhateblackwomen ha

That's why I voted Tory

dissolute ocelot

Would Keir Starmer drink bleach for the good of the nation?

popcorn

I think Priti is pretty.

popcorn

I think Linehan has a point

Bazooka

The only thing Dominic Cummings did wrong is he didn't run over a commoner whilst going to Durham.

popcorn

all of my posts in this thread are true but none of you believe it because it's in HS art. ha ha ha ha ha!! I'm untouchable !!!!!!

Ferris

new glamour shot of popcorn revealed

Spoiler alert
[close]

popcorn

that's a real photo of me but Ferris thinks he's posting it as a joke. you all think it's a joke too lmao. I am having my tory cake and eating it - it is delicious.

popcorn

My sons voted for Corbyn so I wrote them out of my will. They don't know yet.

Ferris

Quote from: popcorn on June 05, 2020, 09:25:05 PM
that's a real photo of me but Ferris thinks he's posting it as a joke. you all think it's a joke too lmao. I am having my tory cake and eating it - it is delicious.

What would you say is your favourite aspect of this self-portrait?