Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:24:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Mr Musk reopens factory

Started by Fambo Number Mive, May 12, 2020, 12:02:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fambo Number Mive

Elon Musk has tweeted that Telsa is resuming production against the rules of Alameda County, California, three days after he tweeted Telsa will sue Alameda County.

Quote...A former employee says she isn't surprised by the news but fearful for her friends who still work there.

"I spoke with two people, they are concerned and they are not happy about going back but they don't want to say anything because they don't want to lose their job," Angela Jackson said.

"They're kinda stuck between a rock and a hard place because they have families to provide for and at this point they don't feel like it is an option, they have to go to work," she said.

Musk tweeted about the move Monday saying that he would "be on the line with everyone else" and "if anyone is arrested, I ask that it only be me."...

(NEWS VIDEO STARTS PLAYING AFTER YOU OPEN LINK) https://abc7news.com/alameda-county-building-department-elon-musk-factory-tesla-reopens-stock-price-today/6174397/ (NEWS VIDEO STARTS PLAYING AFTER YOU OPEN LINK)

Lots of Tesla fanboys supporting Musk on Twitter.

Sebastian Cobb

I guess they caved to the threats he'd just up and leave then.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote"I spoke with two people, they are concerned and they are not happy about going back but they don't want to say anything because they don't want to lose their job," Angela Jackson said.

"They're kinda stuck between a rock and a hard place because they have families to provide for and at this point they don't feel like it is an option, they have to go to work," she said.

Hello, it's Capitalism! Your friend!

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Little Aphex Twin needs gold leaf nappies after all

Wonderful Butternut

Chop chop plebs, get to work!

Musk needs money for his spaceship.

ersatz99

Means all his suppliers must get back to work too but that wouldn't be economically plausible if Tesla was only a fraction of their business.

Dewt

He should go hang around there to show how safe it is

He's tweeted a devastating blow at Jeopardy genius Ken Jennings by mocking him for... losing a trivia game to a supercomputer?

kngen

There's no way on earth he'll be down at the front line, but it would be wonderful if he got arrested and then exposed to the virus because there's no PPE in the prison system due to all the local government cutbacks offsetting the ridiculous tax breaks the rubber-faced cunt scooped up in the first place. That would make me smile.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

It really has moved from 'well he's a knob but let's see how far he can push this tech' to 'I hope this man is eaten and shat out by an ostrich TONIGHT'

idunnosomename

i prefered the time i didnt know who he was and just made hack perfume jokes about his stupid name