Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,583,377
  • Total Topics: 106,741
  • Online Today: 811
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 02:53:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Werewolves of London Mafia Day 4

Started by MSG, May 12, 2020, 09:59:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MSG

Early on Day 4 the morning news is broadcasting from an unfamiliar location. In Wandle Park, not far from Colliers Wood Tube Station, just down Blackshaw Road from St Georges Hospital, police have established a crime scene that is as perplexing as it is gruesome.

"Two bodies..." The reporter's eyes show hints of the fear and fatigue shared by many in London Town, as she describes the scene.

A tall man, with his throat torn out. Claw marks all over his lilac scrubs. Lying under the naked body of a black-haired, buxom woman with a syringe sticking out of her right butt.

On the grass beside the man's right hand, a small vial. The HD cameras zoom in on a label, which reads
Spoiler alert
"Colloidal Silver"
[close]

Spoiler alert
Jim Bob
[close]
was
Spoiler alert
St George's A&E Dr Rhys Beynon (aka man-bun guy from 24 Hours in A&E)
[close]
and was
Spoiler alert
Town Doctor
[close]

Spoiler alert
Gregory Torso
[close]
was
Spoiler alert
Marsha Quist
[close]
, and was
Spoiler alert
a Werewolf
[close]

Spoiler alert

Nightfall in 24 hours.

MSG

they make a nice couple don't you think?

They should get matching buns.

Why has Gregory been rubbed out?

Ferris

Wait what? How is Torso gone (and why the fuck am I still going)?

Ferris

And while I am still here - I can reveal the name of the townie I discovered last night if helpful (though it didn't do much good for old JimBob).

I'm not sure it is at this point. Assuming Torso was vanilla, only the alpha remains. Naming the alpha as confirmed town now could do more damage. Sit on it until after the game.

Ferris

But we don't know if Torso was alpha or normal type do we? I don't think that gets confirmed.

It's 50/50 I'll be any more use this game for finding wolves.

I still don't understand why he's gone though. Did JimBob protect himself maybe (and got attacked by torso)? And that's the result?

I think the GM's reference to silver suggests the doctor had some additional ability, yes.

And in the last game the mafia don was revealed as such.

Ferris

gib/MSG can you confirm what happened to Torso (did JimBob protect himself?) and also if he was the alpha wolf, would it be confirmed?

gib

mistakes were made and the game is officially declared broken

gib

nevertheless if you want to guess the last wolf that could work?

Is this a god-kill based on Torso not posting, having missed him swooping in late yesterday?

Right, ok. I would guess at one of kittens and Buelligan probably. Buelligan most likely.

Buelligan

Yes, it was me, I was the Alpha and I've refused to play on because Greg was killed.  And I'm fucking pissed off.

Ah, that's a shitter. Fair enough on your part though.

Gregory Torso

gib, you could have PMd me and explained, or subbed someone else in. That was a really shitty way to go about it.

Gregory Torso

Quote from: drummersaredeaf on May 12, 2020, 10:44:02 PM
Is this a god-kill based on Torso not posting, having missed him swooping in late yesterday?

No, MSG fucked up posting something and i saw it and was stupid enough to mention it.

gib

Quote from: Buelligan on May 12, 2020, 10:46:10 PM
Yes, it was me, I was the Alpha and I've refused to play on because Greg was killed.  And I'm fucking pissed off.

I'll get the manager

selectivememory

Well, I really sucked at this game.

Buelligan

I'd like to say I don't believe this was gib's responsibility whatsoever.  I stand by that.  I think he's done an amazing job, bringing us this really good game and doing so much work.  I don't really blame MSG either, (s)he fucked up, we all fuck up but then, unfortunately, tried to fix it in a dreadfully cack-handed and thoughtless way.  Nevertheless I thank MSG for all the work done here, it was just one slip up that really fucked up.  Hopefully, we'll all feel OK about it very soon.

BlodwynPig

Shambles...

Join Game III - SIGN UP NOW OPEN

gib

Quote from: Gregory Torso on May 12, 2020, 10:48:03 PM
gib, you could have PMd me and explained, or subbed someone else in. That was a really shitty way to go about it.

i know. your team put a huge amount of effort in and now this, believe me i get it

it's tough for me because i also worked in a team with MSG and while i didn't agree with his decision i must take into account that running 2 games at once meant he basically fucked himself ragged doing this

pancreas

Can someone please explain what happened?

MSG posted something
Torso saw
Torso said something
MSG god-killed him to protect the game?

I see, so Buelligan was then pissed off because Torso and her were doing the old wolf-sex behind the bins at the Smithfield Meat Market.

The upshot is that kittens was never slaughtered. That's the real tragedy here.

Gregory Torso

Quote from: gib on May 12, 2020, 10:56:31 PM
i know. your team put a huge amount of effort in and now this, believe me i get it

it's tough for me because i also worked in a team with MSG and while i didn't agree with his decision i must take into account that running 2 games at once meant he basically fucked himself ragged doing this

It's fine man, sorry for putting blame on you, and MSG.

Anyway, I will say that - up until about an hour ago - this was the most fun I've had for weeks, and I thank my excellent team mates shiftwork and Buelligan. It's a shame - today would have been a really good one, I think.

kittens

what on earth happened. i kind of suspected greg tors but not buelligan

kittens

this wouldn't have happened on my watch. i'll be asking some difficult questions of mr pancreas

pancreas

Quote from: kittens on May 12, 2020, 10:59:04 PM
what on earth happened. i kind of suspected greg tors but not buelligan

What happened is that having failed to kill you in the game, I now have to do it in real life.

Buelligan

Quote from: Gregory Torso on May 12, 2020, 10:58:55 PM
It's fine man, sorry for putting blame on you, and MSG.

Anyway, I will say that - up until about an hour ago - this was the most fun I've had for weeks, and I thank my excellent team mates shiftwork and Buelligan. It's a shame - today would have been a really good one, I think.

Yeah you're right there Greg, you and Shifty were a brilliant team.  We had so much fun, I was crying with laughter at one point.  I really enjoyed it.  Again, thanks gib and MSG for putting in the work.