Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:18:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Sarah Ditum's dirty house [split topic]

Started by Gurke and Hare, May 13, 2020, 04:26:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kekse

the lengths people will go to in order to argue with owen jones are quite disturbing

https://twitter.com/miss_l_locket/status/1260836701242605568

Sebastian Cobb

Reactionaries intimidated by the least intimidating leftwing journalist. Sad.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on May 15, 2020, 05:24:07 PM
Or a club night.

Or a The Day Today horse name.

You can also sing the thread title to the popular Mel Smith single " Julie Andrews' Greatest Hits", of course.

Jockice

Icehaven

Quote from: Cuellar on May 14, 2020, 08:29:12 PM
Perhaps, but claiming she likes 'the environment we create' is a mad thing to say

I think he means "Surely she must be in awe being in a house so much bigger and nicer than hers, even to clean the bog, and we're even polite and smile at her too and everything. God she must love it here compared to wherever the hell she lives, we're really doing her a favour by briefly letting her into a world she'd otherwise never get to taste." Patrician un-selfawareness at it's finest.

Sebastian Cobb

I don't think it's fair he takes credit for that environment, given he's outsourcing the maintenance of it.

Does he say he delivered a letter when he posts it?

Johnny Yesno

She likes the dirty environment the Baddiels create.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on May 15, 2020, 07:57:00 PM
She likes the dirty environment the Baddiels create.

I misread this as 'she likes the dirty environment in Baddiels crate' which conjured up some brilliant mental images.

idunnosomename