Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 04:54:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Star Trek Quarantine Crew Challenge

Started by Fambo Number Mive, May 14, 2020, 08:17:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fambo Number Mive

I'm not sure what my role is on the starship (I presume) and I haven't watched Enterprse:
https://twitter.com/StarTrek/status/1260970691890786306

I'll go for Spock ($4),  Worf ($3), Bashir ($3), Uhuru ($3), Odo ($2). That's my $15, Worf or Uhuru can fly the ship, Bashir can be the doctor, Spock can command/ advise me, Odo is security, Uhuru can be comms if she isn't flying the ship. I don't like Bashir as a character but I do think a doctor is needed on board.

Seven of Nine was my runner up.

How about you?

Personally I think Riker is only workth $2, he's overrated as a First Officer and no good without Picard. Quark is worthless.

Camp Tramp

No Garak, so it is a worthless test.

earl_sleek

Spock to command, Data as exec, Seven for asskicking / science, Bashir for doc, Number One for dog.

earl_sleek

Note: Neelix died on the way back to his home planet.

Sebastian Cobb

Can I get extra cash for accepting O'Brien?

beanheadmcginty

Why the fuck is Bones only in the 2 dollar tier? And how is Burnham in the 5 dollar tier? And no Scotty or Geordi? Yet another nail in the coffin for Western democracy.

Malcy

Kirk
Archer
Worf
Odo
Quark

The entertainment value of Quark & Odo is worth the $15 alone.

Think I'd swap out Archer for Jadzia and keep $2 back incase someone who had been self isolating wanted to join. Ezri hopefully.

bgmnts

T'Pol
Seven of Nine
Uhuru
Burnham
Number One

Sin Agog

Definitely Bashir.  He cured far more virulent, flesh-eating viruses than that mimsy popinjay, covid-19. Sure, he'd usually spend days growing unshaven and beating himself up at his own imperfections first, but he usually got there. Think there was the instance when he sorted out some of the Dominion Triceratops Soldiers for a White methadone, then he eventually sussed out a whole planet's extincto-virus event (albeit only by immunising...the next generation), and I know he cured Odo of regenerative leprosy or whatever.  Easy $3.  And for the rest I'll go with the two Vulcans, Seven and Saru.  They all seem aloof and chill, which will be a refreshing change after living with a capricious, slash-happy wolverine in lockdown.  I might just replace meditation with watching Saru do his weird arm-swingy walk in front of me for fifteen minutes a day to calm myself down.

Wonderful Butternut

No Kira? And fucking Burnham costs more than Riker? You should get $4 back for having Archer. Although it is fitting he's the only permanent captain who doesn't cost $5.

Final piece of bitching: Picard's fucking dog? He's not even the best Star Trek pet. He's behind Spot, Porthos and Wesley.

I'd get Picard & Georgiou (presuming it's Prime Georgiou) so they can have deep philosophical discussions about captaining starships and possibly hot old-person sex.

With the remaining $6, I'd have Tilly for some thicc eye-candy[nb]Yes, I am aware I am a horrible person for that[/nb], Riker to make pizzas and Quark for someone who's actually entertaining.