Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:22:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Cook'd and Bomb'd Mafia: Blodwyn's Island Day 1

Started by BlodwynPig, May 14, 2020, 10:00:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Ferris should guzzle the booze. That's when interesting things happen.

Its allright ive found half a flat budwiser in the wheelie bin outside.

Buelligan

That's the réfrigérateur, idiot!  Not a wheelybin.

Cerys

Quote from: Delete Delete Delete on May 14, 2020, 10:42:01 PM
Ive looked in my kitched, all the bottles are empty, any suggestiosn where I hid my Booze?

Righty-ho, everyone, boat trip is cancelled.  Jim's fallen off the wagon.  Someone load him up with coffee.

Buelligan

Kryton

I am Diamante Lil and I'm a well wisher. In the sense I mean no immediate harm (or do I?).

Lovely weather eh? Be a shame if anything ... if it... If it rained or something?
A crying shame.
That said, the rain would mask your tears.

I hope this helps.

Kryton

Quote from: gib on May 14, 2020, 11:11:56 PM
checking in

Or checking out?

Not a threat, I'm actually a Landlady. I just want to ensure your bills are paid on time before you ... do a runner. Or go missing. Or die mysteriously. Leaving your unpacked luggage and used condoms scattered around my 2 star abode.

Jim Bob

Quote from: Prison Biscuits on May 14, 2020, 10:15:43 PM
Marianne Bellshade, island maintenance. Sorry to report some minor subsidence on the East point, but our crew is working hard to maintain equillibrium. Also, if you are journeying to the North Pier, a word of warning, there is some highly unusual magnetic activity there, would not recommend wearing anything metal.

I see you there, Prison Biscuits.

*squints eyes*

Ferris

Quote from: drummersaredeaf on May 14, 2020, 10:43:59 PM
Ferris should guzzle the booze. That's when interesting things happen.

2 tins in lad.

Still at work, but phoning it in like fuck. Pretty sure I wasn't muted on that call when I cracked the first one. Cigs mate.

earl_sleek

A reminder to all players that editing posts is not allowed.

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on May 14, 2020, 11:20:19 PM
2 tins in lad.

Still at work, but phoning it in like fuck. Pretty sure I wasn't muted on that call when I cracked the first one. Cigs mate.

Any chance of you fashioning some divining rods and flushing out some rat bags when you finish the third?

DrGreggles

Bonsoir tous, je m'appelle Benjamin et je ne porte pas de pantalon.
Je n'ai pas regarde un episode de Bergerac.

Kryton

Right - Ground rules. Since you're all taking colourful liberties with the lingo.

No talking French in my 2 star abode.
No cigs.
No murdering.
No nonsense.

gib

<jersey accent> Bergerac is a British television series set in Jersey, which ran from 18 October 1981 to 26 December 1991. Produced by the BBC in association with the Seven Network, and first screened on BBC1, it stars John Nettles as the title character Jim Bergerac, who initially is a detective sergeant in Le Bureau des Étrangers ("The Foreigners' Office", a fictional department dealing with non-Jersey residents), within the States of Jersey Police, but later leaves the force and becomes a private investigator.[1][2] </jersey accent>

DrGreggles

gib

Jersey was part of the Duchy of Normandy, whose dukes went on to become kings of England from 1066. After Normandy was lost by the kings of England in the 13th century, and the ducal title surrendered to France, Jersey and the other Channel Islands remained attached to the English crown.

hope that's cleared that confusion up

DrGreggles

I know what/where Jersey is!

This was purely a lack of Bergerac knowledge on my part.

Ferris

Quote from: drummersaredeaf on May 14, 2020, 11:23:25 PM
Any chance of you fashioning some divining rods and flushing out some rat bags when you finish the third?

Still on #2, pulled back into some fucking work bullshit, which is why my "phoning it in" involves a casual 13hr day (and will likely go to 15 or 16).

It's a mystery why I can't wait to tell them to stick their fucking job up their hoop.

Chief Inspector Barney Crozier, retired now of course, stuck on this hellish island until I solve the one case that's haunted me. Or until the boats are back on, whichever comes first.

Cerys

Well, I hope none of you have any unstable explosives stashed in your outbuildings, because that's just not nice.

Kryton

Quote from: This isnt witty sorry on May 15, 2020, 01:08:46 AM
Chief Inspector Barney Crozier, retired now of course, stuck on this hellish island until I solve the one case that's haunted me.

The missing guests at my 2 star establishment?
That was a long time ago Officer. People don't like to mention it around these parts.

Quote from: Kryton on May 15, 2020, 01:14:28 AM
The missing guests at my 2 star establishment?
That was a long time ago Officer. People don't like to mention it around these parts.

I remember the wall of silence well, Diamanté, but I'm going to get to the truth if it kills me, or you know the boats thing.

When was the no murdering rule introduced at your 2 star guest House?

Kryton

Quote from: This isnt witty sorry on May 15, 2020, 01:28:05 AM

When was the no murdering rule introduced at your 2 star guest House?

Since my husband went missing on that grey December morning.

Ferris

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on May 15, 2020, 12:57:11 AM
Still on #2, pulled back into some fucking work bullshit, which is why my "phoning it in" involves a casual 13hr day (and will likely go to 15 or 16).

It's a mystery why I can't wait to tell them to stick their fucking job up their hoop.

Done. 14.5hrs for those following along at home. Too tired to get pissed and make wild accusations now, sorry everyone.

Cerys

Kryton

Time for bed. Looking forward to the possibility of a random lynching tomorrow.
On that note, Diamante Lil's 2 star shack is closing for the night.

Jim Bob

Paul Calf

*yawn*
*stretch*

That was a bracing night under canvas. The bacon is on and the coffee is brewing and it's a splendid morning. I wonder where the abrasive Jim Bergerac is this morning?