Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:10:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Cook'd and Bomb'd Mafia: Blodwyn's Island Day 1

Started by BlodwynPig, May 14, 2020, 10:00:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'll try. I've just done a 120 quid shop in Sainsbury's buying niche products for old people. When I posted halfway round the shop it was on 14 pages. I've read once, I'll try again, but it's useful to have a bit of a precis in the back of my mind.

Kryton

Half an hour until crunch time.

Sea-view at the front, Vigilante mob at the back.
Fresh sausages for breakfast.

Paul Calf

Quote from: Kryton on May 15, 2020, 09:33:57 PM
Vigilante mob at the back.
Fresh sausages for breakfast.

Are these facts related?

BlodwynPig

Kryton

Quote from: Paul Calf on May 15, 2020, 09:36:02 PM
Are these facts related?

Do you think I'm talking in sausage code? If so, yes.

Buelligan

Quote from: drummersaredeaf on May 15, 2020, 09:33:27 PM
I'll try. I've just done a 120 quid shop in Sainsbury's buying niche products for old people. When I posted halfway round the shop it was on 14 pages. I've read once, I'll try again, but it's useful to have a bit of a precis in the back of my mind.

I know what you're saying but it's useful to remember that whoever offers a precis may cut out things that you need to think about, intentionally or not, it happens.

Kryton

So why is everyone voting Cuellar? Surely a 50/50 bet is best for town and scum?

* takes notes*

Paul Calf

Now Blodders has the numbers up it only really seems worthwhile to see if Cuellar should be saved really. I have two tabs open so will keep refreshing this as I read the last 5 pages, but this is the crux of it, isn't it?

Kryton

Quote from: Paul Calf on May 15, 2020, 09:39:47 PM
Explain?

Alright then Paul Silence. The 50/50 parity was to even the odds, so nobody felt truly bad being the first two up to the old gallows. Keep it balanced. Since this is day one.
The sausage code. Well... If you don't know, you don't know.

Buelligan

Quote from: drummersaredeaf on May 15, 2020, 09:44:21 PM
Has Cuellar flounced?

He voted for himself.  Is that a game flounce, I don't know.

BlodwynPig

Dix minutes jusqu'à la tombée de la nuit.

Rizla

Is Cuellar voting for himself because Buelligan's sussed his ruse and he's raging? I'm hesitant to pile in as I partly blame myself for the last game I was in being an utter bloodbath in its early stage.

Kryton

Rizla

Sorry I've been on the other side of the island all day. The kitchen island! You see, i've been renovating my new flat all day!

Cerys

Jim Bob

I'll likely be killed off in the night.  With that in mind, keep an eye on Madhair from now on.  He has failed to explain his actions.  It's possible he's just an idiot who doesn't know what he's doing, but still, keep an eye on him, yeah?

Buelligan

I think I might die tonight so I'm just going to send you all a few little ideas to mull.

I'm dubious about Kryton, sorry Kryton but you do keep muddying the waters, especially when it got dodge for Cuellar and you didn't vote (unless it was last minute, I had to prepare this in advance).  I'm also perturbed by Delete, so much trust in gib (when gib's about) and changes his mind completely the other way as soon as gib goes again.  Also unvoted Cuellar and didn't vote for anyone else.  Dunno something that doesn't ring true with that.  Also, Cerys, iffy as fuck and a singleton vote for Calf which is odd, with Cerys it's more suspicion, not facts so feel unsure about that.  And, obvs, TIWS and Cuellar.  Sorry, I like you all as posters but this is the game and I want the Island to win.  :)

If I had to choose an innocent from these, I would probably say TIWS and Cuellar took advantage.  I still feel he's dodge though, heheh.  Dodge as fuck.  Bonne chance mes amis!

BlodwynPig

Nightfall

DON'T LOOK NOW!

Susan Young walks back to her beach house under a moonlit sky, the waves lapping gently on the ivory coloured sand. She is alarmed by a noise, a commotion coming from the nearby village. A horde of locals are upon her...a faint memory surfaces "I died once before on this beach". This is true, but there is a saying on Jersey "Life is cheap at FinePrice, but on Jersey you can die Twice".

Cuellar was Susan Young and she was a
Spoiler alert
Vanilla Townie
[close]

A pink fat man is heard singing a mournful version of "Swimming with the fishes". It is Jim Bergerac. He sobs in the gloaming.

"We reconvene tomorrow at dawn" says an indistinct voice amidst the noise from a now turbulent sea.

Daybreak in 11 hours and 59 minutes. Night actions due 1 hour before daybreak. Please PM me and earl_sleek with any action.

NO POSTING IN THIS THREAD AFTER NIGHTFALL OR DAY BAN

Kryton

Quote from: Buelligan on May 15, 2020, 09:58:24 PM
I think I might die tonight so I'm just going to send you all a few little ideas to mull.

I'm dubious about Kryton, sorry Kryton but you do keep muddying the waters, especially when it got dodge for Cuellar and you didn't vote

I'd be offended if you wasn't.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Kryton on May 15, 2020, 10:00:08 PM
I'd be offended if you wasn't.

Kryton, you are banned from posting and voting tomorrow

However, noting the timestamp, I will rescind that punishment, but do not reply to this.

BlodwynPig

Cerys