Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:05:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Grimbsy sex hut

Started by Kryton, May 15, 2020, 12:20:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kryton

https://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/news/local-news/grimsby-explorer-uncovers-disturbing-abandoned-4134349?fbclid=IwAR1MElnYvu8Lky2NjlU2ZnXOoivGpAyCdYVqIPf2OX2CDziSCd1BVbKzjd4

QuoteAn abandoned hut kitted out to look like the female reproductive organs has been uncovered in the woods near Market Rasen by a Grimsby explorer who thinks it was used for a 'sex rave'.

QuoteAnd it got weirder, after Steve discovered a leaflet with some questionable phrases on it and images of families, as well as finding mannequins covered in what looks like blood and children's toys.

QuoteThe hut is also scattered with a variety of items that look like they've been left there - including parts of a bathroom

It's the last part that got me, 'parts of a bathroom'. Seems like a lot of effort went into it.

spaghetamine

I would like to know more about the 'sex rave'

Dewt

Binding of Isaac

Also I bet it fucking stinks

Cerys

That looks far too clean to have been there for two years.

canadagoose

I want to know what the "questionable phrases" are.

Dewt

Quote from: Cerys on May 15, 2020, 01:06:48 AM
That looks far too clean to have been there for two years.
I immediately imagined a gynecologist saying this.

Cerys

And it was correct that you did so.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: canadagoose on May 15, 2020, 01:51:59 AM
I want to know what the "questionable phrases" are.

There's a not very legible image of the leaflet in the article. It says something like:

QuoteHOW TO SHELVE
1. Take 1 dubious jerry springer
2. Shove it up there
3. Embrace sting ring
4. Wash index finger (optional)

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/shelve

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=jerry%20springer&page=2

Johnny Yesno

BlodwynPig

Check out muddled marauders youtube channel for damp squib explanation

Tony Tony Tony

Grimsby Sex Hut is a phrase I never thought I would hear (again).

Pingers

Gurke and Hare

QuoteAs you can see below, listed on the leaflet was "a giant vagina! Plenty of womb for everyone."

Bravo.

QuoteSteve travels around the country to explore abandoned locations. He's had a look around a deserted Pontins holiday park and an abandoned care home in Gainsborough.

A Grimsby explorer there.

QuoteThe hut is also scattered with a variety of items that look like they've been left there

What does that even mean? Obviously they've been left there. You can tell, because that's where they are.

batwings

Was there a faded sign by the side of the road?

BlodwynPig

Here are the responsible - some post-millennial vape cult

https://www.instagram.com/muddledmarauders/?hl=en

Uncle TechTip

Could i have a bit more evidence that this looks like the inside of a fanny, thank you

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Uncle TechTip on May 15, 2020, 10:41:28 AM
Could i have a bit more evidence that this looks like the inside of a fanny, thank you

See link above

jobotic

Is it okay to do one of these?

Thread titles that can be sung to the tune of The Final Countdown.

Sebastian Cobb

[tag]I'm seeing them at Infest![/tag]

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: BlodwynPig on May 15, 2020, 10:37:40 AM
Here are the responsible - some post-millennial vape cult

https://www.instagram.com/muddledmarauders/?hl=en

Ah, right. It was literally just some ravers. It's funny how people like yer desolation explorer imagine all sorts.

Quote from: Gurke and Hare on May 15, 2020, 10:22:48 AM
What does that even mean? Obviously they've been left there. You can tell, because that's where they are.

That made me lol too.

Sebastian Cobb

Pingers

Norton Canes

The B-52's consider re-write

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Pingers on May 15, 2020, 11:19:38 AM
A vape cult? Explain yourself

Just some whacko yung Boyz doing some whacko drugged out raving in the woods with underlying sex themes. Their stuff and material on their youtube channel isn't standard though and slightly disturbing. Vaporwave is transcendental, this is the same culture but inverted.

Pingers

They also appear to be into mongwave and stinkpop, which sounds like a kids book. Mongwave seems to be just a wank name for Dub, stinkpop I will have to investigate further. If I'm not back by Monday, send a search party.

Dex Sawash

You have to be dead inside to stumble on something like that and think 'fodder for youtube channel' instead of 'secret wank den'

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Dex Sawash on May 15, 2020, 12:27:57 PM
You have to be dead inside to stumble on something like that and think 'fodder for youtube channel' instead of 'secret wank den'

What would you do after you'd concluded it was a secret wank den?

Dex Sawash

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on May 15, 2020, 12:38:27 PM
What would you do after you'd concluded it was a secret wank den?

edit- personal secret wank den

Pingers

This reminds me of when we took on an allotment. The plot was in a terrible state and it took a lot of hacking through brambles to get to the shed. Once we'd got it open, we found in the dark rankness the usual bits and bats like old pots and broken tools, but also that a large wooden frame had been constructed, atop which was a thin mattress and a manky old duvet. There were candle stubs around and a heater and it slowly dawned on us that we were inside a makeshift fuck hut. The guy on the allotment next door later confirmed that this was where the previous tenant rendezvoused with his bit on the side. Jokes about sowing seeds ensued. This was in a place called Grimesthorpe, so it was a Grimesthorpe Fuck Hut.