Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:27:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

9/11 [split topic]

Started by Wolf8312, May 14, 2020, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gilbertharding

Quote from: TheBrownBottle on May 28, 2020, 02:09:03 PM

P.S. I read the report. Who knew AutoCAD was so versatile?  It makes massive leaps based on conjecture.  Load of bollocks, in other words.

I can't even get it to do a door schedule properly.

kngen

Quote from: Here Comes Mongo on May 30, 2020, 02:39:31 AM
I'd never found any of the 9/11 conspiracy theories to be plausible, but having read this I think it might've been possible that Mossad had advanced knowledge that something was going to happen that day.

https://www.mintpressnews.com/newly-released-fbi-docs-shed-light-on-apparent-mossad-foreknowledge-of-9-11-attacks/258581/

When Trump started crapping on about Muslims celebrating in the streets in New Jersey on September 11, I remember thinking that he was clearly dredging this up from memory and had got the details wrong. Curiously, when the press came to discredit his statements, I don't remember them ever citing this as the alternative.

That said, just because Mossad may have had intel, it doesn't directly follow that the US did, too - Mossad have been very good over the years at dropping little nuggets of disinformation (see, Berlin nightclub bombing, Lockerbie etc) and getting their big, thick mate America to lumber in and smash fuck out of whatever enemy du jour they are targeting at the time.

It could of course be a coincidence, but the IDF rolled tanks into Palestine-controlled territories and surrounded the city of Jenin before the sun had even risen in New York on September 11 in what was a massive, and massively illegal, military action.

idunnosomename

I put out bunting every september 11th and have a right ol' knees up! Allahu ackbar me ol' mucker

Wolf8312

What I find exhausting is people seemingly having no understanding of the extent to which their opinions on 911 (or China, or Russia, or Syria, or Libya etc) are so heavily influenced or directly controlled by the mainstream media, especially the left wing media which they would never in their wildest dreams imagine is actually propaganda.

They will assume that whatever is printed in the left wing media (the New York Times, the Guardian, BBC etc) must automatically be true, and that providing links to these newspapers/articles is tantamount to providing actual evidence.

Not only is the liberal (faux) left wing press a purveyor of propaganda, it is propaganda that is masterly in its sophistication incredibly subtle/subliminal which really only gently nudges people towards arriving at certain opinions, as opposed to the Fox News variety -laughable by BBC or NYT standards- that beats one over the head with it.

But it is still just propaganda, driven by the corporate interests of the American (and increasingly fascist) empire.

Like all great propaganda they generally do tell the truth consistently enough, so when necessary (in state matters) people will not notice the (big) lie's sneaking past, and while pushing one agenda (anti-Trump or racial injustice etc) simultaneously manipulate their audience into supporting, and going along with another, such as the official 911 narrative, or the resulting (racist) war on terror (ISIS etc).

Criminal psychopathy, or 'evil' is by and large portrayed as being extant only in foreign governments, Russia and China the Middle East etc, never our own (except for Trump of course who is fair game) which must of course be bitterly, and horrendously ironic for the enriched uranium splattered victims of our latest imperial conquests.

In our own governments (and media) evil acts are invariably explained away as 'incompetence' which basically means 'oops' yes we killed thousands (and thousands) of people, but we'll try harder the next time we are elected! This is indeed the infuriating extent of their accountability, no matter what they do, and although they might be sidelined for a term or two (oh no!) rest assured they will always be back again soon!

Call me cynical, but that is not my idea of democracy, but a total, and utter sham...

The west (whose governments purposefully did nothing whatsoever to control C-19) meaning Uncle Sam of course, who in tolerating no rival in its attempts to dominate the world, and its dwindling resources by force unleashes its propaganda apparatus against one of the few remaining impediments in its way (China) transparently seeking to ostracize/alienate it from the world community, and once again (as with Syria, Libya, Russia etc) the gullible masses dutifully take out the pitchforks, and fire up the old moral indignation for this week's newly appointed enemy, seemingly utterly oblivious to the true nature, and motivations of the psychopathic regime(s) in their own backyards.

If only people realized what a truly dangerous game these nutcases are now playing...

When nonchalantly proposing that the west crash China's economy (which is what they are trying to do) or incite the overthrow of the CCP, such hypocrites speak as if they are doing so on behalf of the Chinese people themselves, loftily and moralistically advocating policies that would in actuality destroy millions of Chinese lives- the very men woman, and children they are pretending to care so much about, while leading us to the brink of world war in perpetuating criminally irresponsible propaganda.

How many thousands/millions(?) of people have died in these last twenty years on the basis of similarly distorted logic, that the west is somehow morally superior to anything and anyone not labelled 'democracy' and therefore has a right to inflict this moral superiority upon alien nations with its earth-shattering plumes of enriched uranium?

The origins of this ever encroaching fascism we are witnessing today was 911 and just as with the Kennedy assassination(s), eventually (providing the planet even survives what is coming) the perpetrators' true identities will one day be generally accepted.

We may have freedom of speech, and democracy but it is now so overwhelmed by propaganda/disinformation, and so open to manipulation (even on places like Reddit, but especially on moderated media websites) by paid journalists, or online shill's/bots that the entire process is increasingly contaminated.

They have the resources not only to control the mainstream media but to flood political forums and social media, with so much disinformation that most people will assume that whatever narrative they are disseminating is the general/popular consensus, and will therefore themselves happily parrot it, believing their ideas to have been formed independently. Not the same methods as an authoritarian dictatorship maybe, but the people end up as equally ill-informed.

All the while as people are misdirected to 'look over there...' and directed towards the latest foreign bogeyman (China etc) our own nations civil liberties are further undermined and flushed down the toilet, as C-19 holds the lid open...

If people had bothered to comprehend the evil that was the Iraq/Syria/Libya (etc) war they would also comprehend the kind of psychopaths we have/had in charge and would have scrutinized the War on Terror, and the events it was/is predicated upon more closely. Instead, they believed the mainstream media...

Alas, unfortunately because 911 was ignored (and strenuously repressed) it is now probably already too late anyway...

Here is a CIA whistle-blower speaking out, who will hopefully open some people's eye's to the nature of the problem we're all facing...

Similar revelations have already been exposed by Julian Assange, and Edward Snowdon, both of whom face hundreds of years in American Jails, ironically for revealing war crimes, and crimes against democracy...

http://www.radio4all.net/files/anonymous@radio4all.net/16-1-KEVIN_SHIPP_PART_1_2018.mp3

jobotic

What a 10p mix up!

I should have stopped at the bit that said the BBC was left-wing.

If you think that those of us who don't believe your nonsense about 9/11 are blind to the reality of the West's war on the Middle East then...then I don't know what.

Ferris

A lesson in textual comprehension from someone who doesn't understand possessive apostrophes.

Pass.

thugler

Fuck off now mate. If your not willing to have a discussion and respond to anyones questions.

This is not the place to dump your massive posts of dogshit and then disappear for a few weeks.

Endicott

Quote from: Wolf8312 on June 06, 2020, 02:01:47 PM
They will assume that whatever is printed in the left wing media (the New York Times, the Guardian, BBC etc) must automatically be true, and that providing links to these newspapers/articles is tantamount to providing actual evidence.

There isn't a single person responding to you in the thread, who thinks those publications are left wing. You have no clue about the people you are attempting to talk to, because you haven't listened to a single thing said to you.

Wolf8312

Quote from: thugler on June 06, 2020, 02:11:37 PM
Fuck off now mate. If your not willing to have a discussion and respond to anyones questions.

This is not the place to dump your massive posts of dogshit and then disappear for a few weeks.

lol discussion!

Wonderful Butternut

Joe Oakes

Did you see that heart-warming story on the last anniversary about an American baby born on 9/11, at 9:11 am, weighing 9lb 11oz? Almost makes the whole thing worth it.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Oh fucking hell, can you not summarize this in under five minutes

Sin Agog

Quote from: Joe Oakes on June 06, 2020, 02:24:57 PM
Did you see that heart-warming story on the last anniversary about an American baby born on 9/11 at 9:11 am weighing 9lb 11oz? Almost makes the whole thing worth it.

I saw it, and I'm sorry but I just don't see how its skeleton could sustain that kind of mass without the entire structure (body) collapsing.

Wolf8312

Quote from: Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse on June 06, 2020, 02:27:03 PM
Oh fucking hell, can you not summarize this in under five minutes

Ah, this must be one of those 'discussion' questions that I am apparently obliged to respond to!

NoSleep

Quote from: Wolf8312 on June 06, 2020, 02:01:47 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Wolf8312

Quote from: jobotic on June 06, 2020, 02:08:08 PM
What a 10p mix up!

I should have stopped at the bit that said the BBC was left-wing.

If you think that those of us who don't believe your nonsense about 9/11 are blind to the reality of the West's war on the Middle East then...then I don't know what.

If instead of trying to nitpick, you read what I was saying carefully, you would have noticed that I most certainly didn't say (nor do I believe) that the BBC is left wing. 

Wolf8312

Quote from: NoSleep on June 06, 2020, 02:35:10 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Another breathtakingly mature and witty retort!

QDRPHNC

Quote from: Wolf8312 on June 06, 2020, 02:37:24 PM
If instead of trying to nitpick, you read what I was saying carefully, you would have noticed that I most certainly didn't say (nor do I believe) that the BBC is left wing.

Yes you did.

Look, no one cares. But why don't you hang around and start a thread that's not about 9/11?

NoSleep

Quote from: Wolf8312 on June 06, 2020, 02:38:18 PM

If that's the level of your penetrating analysis of the media it's all that you deserve.

Ferris

Quote from: Wolf8312 on June 06, 2020, 02:38:18 PM

To be fair, when your #HotTakes are sixth form common room-tier, don't be surprised when no one bothers to reply to you seriously.

What were you expecting? The wool to fall from our eyes and suddenly we see! The NY Times isn't actually left wing! And that's why 9/11 was a conspiracy (or something)!

It's weak stuff. Sorry.

Thomas

Wolf, why do you think the conspirators would secretly (but comprehensively) rig the towers with detonators, rather than simply have planes fly into them? Would the attack itself not provide ample justification for war?

Also, how did the impacts fail to trigger the explosives on every floor?

jobotic

Quote from: Wolf8312 on June 06, 2020, 02:37:24 PM

You mean the BBC etc are perceived as left-wing even though they are not, so those on the left believe what they read in them?

Except that if you were familiar with people on this board who count themselves as left-wing, you'd know that isn't true. We see what the West do. We see how the media operate. But we (I should say I suppose) don't believe your bollocks about 9/11. Stop trying to spray mist around it, and either portray us as sheeple or flatter us into thinking we share your incredible insights. It's dishonest.

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: QDRPHNC on June 06, 2020, 02:39:11 PM
But why don't you hang around and start a thread that's not about 9/11?

Do you REALLY want a 10 page thread about Blue?

Wolf8312

Quote from: Thomas on June 06, 2020, 02:40:23 PM
Wolf, why do you think the conspirators would secretly (but comprehensively) rig the towers with detonators, rather than simply have planes fly into them? Would the attack itself not provide ample justification for war?

Also, how did the impacts fail to trigger the explosives on every floor?

Honestly mate, I would only be speculating on either point. I dispute the official account but certainly don't claim to have all the answers. 

jobotic

Hey, he's just asking questions here.

NoSleep

Chairman Yang

Having read this thread I now fully believe the World Trade Center didn't melt.

Endicott

Quote from: Shit Good Nose on June 06, 2020, 02:45:33 PM
Do you REALLY want a 10 page thread about Blue?

Nice to see you!

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: Endicott on June 06, 2020, 02:58:00 PM
Nice to see you!

To see you...

...oh wait, he's dead now isn't he.

(Thanks.  Good to be back.)