Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 10:41:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

9/11 [split topic]

Started by Wolf8312, May 14, 2020, 11:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chveik

Kryton

Quote from: Sin Agog on May 15, 2020, 05:59:46 PM
You are a pilot.  People are so down on themselves on here, and I don't think it's just because of the corona.  You are a pilot, OK. You just are.

I guess I am now that you mention it.

Wolf8312

Quote from: Endicott on May 15, 2020, 07:04:29 PM
Your initial assumptions are all wrong and they render all your questions meaningless. And anyway I've already posted 4 links containing all the rebuttals I would use, if there was any point. I'm afraid that you have some fundamental flaws in how you view the world and I can't help you with that, you can only help yourself. Good luck.

Well why not for the sake of fair discussion (instead of relying solely on abusive personal attacks) try to answer the questions? Were the questions unreasonable?

I mean you're supposed to be the authority on this and myself the crackpot idiot!

Do you agree that the buildings came down at close to free fall speed, and that building seven attained free fall for a little more than 3 seconds?

Do you agree the buildings fell straight down into their own footprints, symmetrically?

Do you agree/disagree that the buildings were pulverized in mid air?

Do you agree or disagree that the twin towers were 'blown out' laterally or do you claim that the buildings simply fell straight down?

Do you disagree with the claim that molten iron burned under the towers for months?

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

I already explained what caused the towers to fall in a response to someone else. Do you agree that two massive planes hit the towers at speeds close to 500mph?

Wolf8312

Quote from: Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse on May 15, 2020, 07:23:55 PM
I already explained what caused the towers to fall in a response to someone else. Do you agree that two massive planes hit the towers at speeds close to 500mph?

Yes I assume that is what happened. Though I also assumed our discussion was over. I wasn't actually addressing those questions to you buddy though feel free to answer them!

Sin Agog

Quote from: Kryton on May 15, 2020, 07:16:20 PM
I guess I am now that you mention it.

In that case, can you explain how American Airlines Flight 77 managed to crash into the Pentagon from a virtually perpendicular angle?  As a pilot, you'll know that, coming from 32° North-East as it was, the Sky satellite dish jutting out of the roof of the Wendy's opposite would have made such a feet impossible.  But no one's talking about this except for me and millions just like me.

Jim Bob

I've just done some serious mathematics (additions, subtractions, divisions, multiplications - the whole nine yards) on the name Wolf8312 and it is in actuality code for "I am CIA".  We're through the looking glass here people.  As is the way with such things, the onus is now upon yourself to disprove my theory, Wolfy.

Wolf8312

Quote from: Jim Bob on May 15, 2020, 07:28:32 PM
I've just done some serious mathematics (additions, subtractions, divisions, multiplications - the whole nine yards) on the name Wolf8312 and it is in actuality code for "I am CIA".  We're through the looking glass here people.  As is the way with such things, the onus is now upon yourself to disprove my theory, Wolfy.

You are aware there are videos of the collapses themselves with which one could confirm or refute many given scientific opinions/statements concerning how they actually fell right?

Sin Agog

Scientists won't like this post, but what if it was actually the twin towers that were hijacked and put in the way of the planes?

Cuellar

Quote from: Wolf8312 on May 15, 2020, 07:35:35 PM
You are aware there are videos of the collapses themselves with which one could confirm or refute many given scientific opinions/statements concerning how they actually fell right?

I don't think you could confirm or dispute any 'scientific' opinions/statements about how they fell just by looking at the videos.

chveik

if I was in the CIA I'd pay guys to spread misinformation about 9/11 to prevent people to focus on the overly documented atrocities the US have made

Operty1

Quote from: Sin Agog on May 15, 2020, 07:39:22 PM
Scientists won't like this post, but what if it was actually the twin towers that were hijacked and put in the way of the planes?

Elaborating on this, what if someone hijacked the earth, and shifted the entire planet around, putting the twin towers in the way of the planes? Hmmm...

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: chveik on May 15, 2020, 07:10:19 PM
those damn squibs

The government would've got away with it if it wasn't for those pesky squibs.

Wolf8312

Quote from: Jim Bob on May 15, 2020, 06:54:50 PM
This is often the main thing that any wack-job like Wolfy is unable to counter.  They'll just ignore it and never address it, because it cannot logically be explained.  See here...

No I can answer that, and I was not ignoring it, just had a lot of other abusive/bullying messages to respond to at the time, and yours my good fellow must have slipped me by. 

How did the Americans manage to conceal the Manhattan Project? How did the Germans manage to conceal the truth of the death camps from their own people (which in Germany back then would also have been considered a conspiracy theory)?

In regard to America/UK, in this day and age too, when only a handful of companies actually own the media, and they have their troll/shill farms policing social media, it is getting increasingly easier. 

The truly weird thing for me, is that people seem to assume that conspiracies and criminal psychopathy in government died with the Nazis!

An understanding of 1930's Germany and the false flag attacks (Poland, Reichstag fire ect) and enabling acts (patriot act?) and wars these attacks facilitated should at the very least give people pause, and allow them to investigate with an open mind, the stark parallels between the two eras.

After all who can deny that fascism is not again on the rise?

Sin Agog

Quote from: Operty1 on May 15, 2020, 07:54:15 PM
Elaborating on this, what if someone hijacked the earth, and shifted the entire planet around, putting the twin towers in the way of the planes? Hmmm...

If you consider the fact that humans are all made of matter that comes from the earth, and so are the towers, and so are the planes- the earth hijacked the earth in order to crash into the earth.  All seems a bit self-defeating looking back.

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Marner and Me on May 15, 2020, 06:53:17 PM
Tower 7 falls down as if Fred Dibnah had set it up.

YOU LEAVE DIBNAH OUT OF THIS, HE HAS AN ALIBI BACKED UP BY MULTIPLE PEOPLE

Wolf8312

Quote from: Cuellar on May 15, 2020, 07:48:08 PM
I don't think you could confirm or dispute any 'scientific' opinions/statements about how they fell just by looking at the videos.

Much of physics concerns speed/acceleration. Therefore with a simple stopwatch scientists could indeed learn a lot simply by looking at the videos.

For one they could deduce if the buidings came down at, or close to the speed of gravity.

Case in point...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7JQE5gIMGo

Operty1

Quote from: Wolf8312 on May 15, 2020, 08:16:54 PM
Much of physics concerns speed/acceleration. Therefore with a simple stopwatch scientists could indeed learn a lot simply by looking at the videos.

For one they could deduce if the buidings came down at, or close to the speed of gravity.

How did the explosives in the twin towers not immediately detonate when the planes hit?

Wolf8312

Quote from: Operty1 on May 15, 2020, 08:20:27 PM
How did the explosives in the twin towers not immediately detonate when the planes hit?

I don't know mate, and certainly don't claim to have all the answers! Thats why we need an independent investigation. Even the commissioners on the orginal 911 investigative panel claimed they were 'set up to fail' and this is a documented fact. Another resigned calling it a 'national scandal' another documented fact! 

Your guess is as good as mine, and I wouldn't want to speculate on that.

Operty1

Quote from: Wolf8312 on May 15, 2020, 08:29:59 PM
I don't know mate, and certainly don't claim to have all the answers! Thats why we need an independent investigation. Even the commissioners on the orginal 911 investigative panel claimed they were 'set up to fail' and this is a documented fact. Another resigned calling it a 'national scandal' another documented fact! 

They didn't detonate immediately because there weren't any.

Wolf8312

Quote from: Operty1 on May 15, 2020, 08:35:35 PM
They didn't detonate immediately because there weren't any.

Well you are welcome to your opinion!

Operty1

pupshaw

Quote from: Wolf8312 on May 15, 2020, 08:29:59 PM

Who installed the explosives?
Who detonated the explosives?
What were they waiting for?

Unanswered questions ===> conspiracy, unless it's me that can't answer them.

Mr_Simnock

Quote from: Wolf8312 on May 14, 2020, 11:23:18 PM
Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

Arthur Conan Doyle

The evidence against the official 911 narrative is actually overwhelming.

Wolf8312

Quote from: Mr_Simnock on May 15, 2020, 08:48:34 PM

Yes a big picture of a face palm! Wait till the Oxford union hears about this! 

bgmnts

Quote from: pupshaw on May 15, 2020, 08:47:51 PM
Who installed the explosives?
Who detonated the explosives?
What were they waiting for?

Unanswered questions ===> conspiracy, unless it's me that can't answer them.

Baddies.
Baddies.
Baddies in planes.

Wolf8312

Quote from: bgmnts on May 15, 2020, 08:51:18 PM
Baddies.
Baddies.
Baddies in planes.

Not baddies! American haters! Who hated freedom!

Sin Agog

Wolf seems nice enough.  Like my brother who won't shut his geggy about the New World Order (which must be getting on a bit by this point).  A lot of consp---- um, events philosophers tend to get co-opted by dodgy racial beliefs, though.  What's your theory on the idea that higher-up Jews were told to stay at home that day?

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: Wolf8312 on May 15, 2020, 08:10:08 PMHow did the Germans manage to conceal the truth of the death camps from their own people
So what you're saying is the missing passengers are all in Poland?

Quote(which in Germany back then would also have been considered a conspiracy theory)?
a) you don't know that
b) the German people certainly knew the Jews were going bye-bye. They may have chosen to believe they were simply being relocated rather than being mass exterminated but they knew about concentration camps.

You're talking out your arse again and you didn't answer the question.

QuoteThe truly weird thing for me, is that people seem to assume that conspiracies and criminal psychopathy in government died with the Nazis!
The truly weird thing to me is that you're completely discounting terrorism as a cause.

I watched the disaster live on television. I tuned in shortly before the second plane hit after my little sister texted me from school wanting to know if something had happened in New York. Let me tell you, both Hamas and Hezbollah tried to claim responsibility before it was clarified that Al Queda (sp?) had done it. You don't think a bunch of Middle Eastern men could learn just enough about flying to disengage the autopilot, point a plane at a building and gun the engines?