Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 01:10:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

How Well Is Your Area Obeying Rules?

Started by Malcy, May 15, 2020, 09:22:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Rock

Barry Admin

Yeah this shit is just impossible. Couldn't sleep again so went out for a walk at 6:30am. Mostly okay, then some wee dog comes barking at me, and before I knew it, its owner was right in my face. Cut right in front of me to get the dog back. I would like a 2 meter exclusion zone round me via a hula hoop or something.

Another thing that's made people more blasé is all those protests the other week. "Well there was no spike after all that!" - gnnnhhh, just gonna go out late at night instead I guess.

SpiderChrist

Quote from: bgmnts on June 22, 2020, 05:36:55 PM
Imagine living in Surrey and having the gall to complain about anything in life.

Not even being sarcastic.

FFS

Sebastian Cobb

Looks like all the cunts are out on beaches to the point you wouldn't want to go to one even if there wasn't a pandemic.

Of course the selfish wankers are leaving their shite everywhere when they leave as well. 12 tonnes of the stuff in bournemouth.
https://twitter.com/domdyer70/status/1276052400592347146

Some legend gary crapped in a pizza box as well by the looks of it.

bgmnts

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on June 25, 2020, 11:49:08 AM
Looks like all the cunts are out on beaches to the point you wouldn't want to go to one even if there wasn't a pandemic.

Of course the selfish wankers are leaving their shite everywhere when they leave as well. 12 tonnes of the stuff in bournemouth.
https://twitter.com/domdyer70/status/1276052400592347146

Some legend gary crapped in a pizza box as well by the looks of it.

This is kind of what I meant the other day about Covid being one of the best things ever for us and how the return to normalcy sucks balls. In this context anyway.

Barry Admin

I get annoyed by people who leave their popcorn by their cinema seat, or just dump it on the floor, but that right there is truly despicable. Bill Hicks was right: humans are the virus.