Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:16:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

got a baby

Started by kittens, May 15, 2020, 10:09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Those aren't legs, they are his penises.

Twit 2

What gender is it identifying as? Probably identifying as a caecilian, amirite??

kittens

some frog asshole keeps getting in his bucket. first time i was like holy fuck you got big mate until i gave it a little thought. hate having to fish this wretched frog out to keep my perfect boy safe. horrible to think one day he will turn into one of those beasts. makes me wonder what i'm doing all this for. regardless, i reconfigured the bucket layout to prevent future incursions.

earl_sleek

PlanktonSideburns

its his mum you monster

steve98

That's one hideous avatar you've got there Plankton.

Poobum

It is just an old frog looking to pass on its wisdom in the ways of froggaldry, such as hopping, which are the tasty flies, pushing your eyes into your skull with your forelimbs, and pissing all over grabby bastards.

Birdie

Quote from: steve98 on June 15, 2020, 10:54:48 PM
That's one hideous avatar you've got there Plankton.

Spotted a few looky likeys in there - David Wailliams, Lance Percival, John Pertwee...

kittens

WE HAVE ACHIEVED FRONT LEGS

this happened overnight! when i was checking on him yesterday evening he just had the back ones. frog soon

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

oh wow frog soon indeed! Wookit dat perfect boy!

bgmnts

When do we put it in the sea?

Cold Meat Platter

Well done. His legs look very succulent.

Ferris

Who the fuck grows legs overnight? Get rid, that's my advice. Probably haunted.

Brian Freeze

That dude is cool as fuck. Good effort,  dont listen to the naysayers.

If we dont get some of those in our little pond next year I am going to kick off big style.

Poobum

They are truly an exemplar of the frog form. I am enthralled and heart swelled. How many legs will it have tomorrow?!!

Cerys

Kelvin

Fairly sure Kittens has just swapped the dead tadpole for a cat, and you lot have bought it hook, line and sinker.

Twit 2

Panko the cunt into hot oil.

Fr.Bigley

Agree with panko'ing the cunt in hot oil.

earl_sleek

Wait til it's old enough to scream first.

Ferris

This is mean.

Kittens I hope your froggy friend is doing well. Such a polite young boy!

idunnosomename

As soon as it can consent give it a damn good rogering

kittens

looks like the game is up and so far the results have proven inconclusive. checked on baby this morning and he was not there, but that big dumb wanker frog was. first reaction was wanker frog has eaten my baby. just checked online though, and found he had reached the stage of development at which they are ready to leave. so one of two things has happened, either one as likely as the other. either big twat frog ate him up, or he has left for his adventure. we will never know the truth. end of parenthood. good luck little froggy.

Ferris

You did a fine job, I bet kittens jr will be ok.

earl_sleek

goodnight swet frogge

Replies From View

"Ready to leave" doesn't mean feel free to just fuck off, does it?

There's no equivalent to this in any of the animal kingdom.  You never hear of a squid just walking off.

steve98

And do you think, now that you've saved one tadpole, the screaming will stop? That awful screaming of the tadpoles?

idunnosomename

another child on benefits

pancreas

Shoulders?-Stomach!

What an ungrateful little shit, even after you made care to murder thousands of his rivals before choosing him to look after. If he comes back: gas