Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:28:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

got a baby

Started by kittens, May 15, 2020, 10:09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buelligan

Quote from: kittens on May 16, 2020, 01:49:22 AM
here is the most recent picture of my baby

Looks like you got yourself a cute one.  Are you feeding him fish flakes?  Not ideal, be careful not to kill him with too many or live with the consequences.

Blue Jam

Quote from: kittens on May 15, 2020, 10:09:50 PMdumb frog did a bunch of frogspawn on a wet tarpaulin in my garden few months ago. only one has survived.

Darwinism.

Sin Agog

Quote from: kittens on May 15, 2020, 10:09:50 PM
dumb frog did a bunch of frogspawn on a wet tarpaulin in my garden few months ago.

An addendum to the dogging giants theory: are you sure it was tarpaulin and not a giant's abandoned used condom?

kittens

i witnessed the frog orgy that created the little eggys. if a giant had been boning in my backyard i would know about it. neighbourhood watch mate

Cerys

BlodwynPig

is that a seeded loaf he is feeding on?

gib

Keep it somewhere fairly bright so a load of algae grows, if you can't do that then tiny pieces of blanched spinach will do. A single tadpole eats hardly anything so don't overdo it, you're most likely to kill it by putting too much food in and ruining the water quality. You can always change some (but not all) of the water if you think you've already done this.

Like someone said, they are vegetarian until they have leggage, then you can put a tiny flake of fishfood in. Oh and when it starts turning into a frog it will drown if it can't get out of the water. Or it will climb up the sides of the container and you'll find it dead on the floor mummified in carpet fluff.

kittens

i've been changing his water weekly. filling up the spare bucket then leaving it for three days outside, before switching him into there and cleaning the current bucket and filling it with fresh water. he's got a brick. i've been feeding him fish flakes every day but he doesn't seem to eat them. fuck knows how he is still alive. his bucket is outside and in the shade most of the day,.

Indomitable Spirit

Quote from: kittens on May 16, 2020, 09:08:12 PM
i've been changing his water weekly. filling up the spare bucket then leaving it for three days outside, before switching him into there and cleaning the current bucket and filling it with fresh water. he's got a brick.

spoiling the little cunt already. terrible parenting.

gib

i've been changing his water weekly. filling up the spare bucket then leaving it for three days outside, before switching him into there and cleaning the current bucket and filling it with fresh water. he's got a brick. i've been feeding him fish flakes every day but he doesn't seem to eat them. fuck knows how he is still alive. his bucket is outside and in the shade most of the day,.

can you get any spinach or squash half a cooked pea?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Already dead 3 seconds after post was clicked because of "vague atmospheric changes"

kittens, I mean

kittens

Quote from: gib on May 16, 2020, 09:42:50 PM
can you get any spinach or squash half a cooked pea?

do i have to cook this baby 1 pea every day. little lord tadpole demanding his cooked half a pea. i wasn't ready for this

gib

i'm only an expert cos i have about 30 in a fishtank this year and i noticed they wouldnt eat fishfood so i looked it up

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Has a baby ever been 'volleyed'?

idunnosomename

got a baby and a mobile phone

Poobum

When it's frog kiss it and you get a prince, but don't kiss yet 'cause you'll get a baby prince and you'll be a paedophile, what with having a pet naked baby prince an all.

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Sorry kittens but it's actually just a big brown sperm that was wanked out by a giant.

gib

kittens please ignore the trolls

Dewt

i've been changing his water weekly. filling up the spare bucket then leaving it for three days outside, before switching him into there and cleaning the current bucket and filling it with fresh water.
You need to expose him to a little filth or he'll never build up an immune system. Have any of the other tadpoles in your area got chickenpox? You should get him to play with those tadpoles.

idunnosomename

i know where you can get more tadpoles ;-)

Dewt

seepage

Quote from: gib on May 16, 2020, 10:55:45 PM
kittens please ignore the trolls

no, it was a giant

ZoyzaSorris

I raised a bunch last year because I'm trying to get a good amphibian population in my pond (didn't seem to be any in the garden at all original sadly).
One thing that worked really well for me was microwaving kale (I had some growing at the time) until it was dry and crispy and crumbling it in like fish food. They went mad for that shit. Imagine any brassica leaf would do the equivalent job.

Abnormal Palm

Quote from: kittens on May 16, 2020, 09:47:41 PM
do i have to cook this baby 1 pea every day. little lord tadpole demanding his cooked half a pea. i wasn't ready for this

Post 2020

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

i'm rooting for kittens' baby. I want it to grow into a frog.

pancreas

Nice baby!

Be such a shame if ...

someone were to ...

POUR A LOAD OF BLEACH ALL OVER IT!!!

imitationleather

I think he'll be a wonderful father.

spaghetamine

Mama Spaghetamine swears by feeding tadpoles spinach, helps them to grow up big and strong

steve98

I don't see any mention of aeration? Getting oxygen into the water? You can't just put him in a bucket with a limited supply of oxygen and a brick, and expect him to live. If you don't have a pump I'm sure someone here would gift you one, if you asked. If they won't, you can use a bicycle pump: give it a good pump every 2 hours until his balls drop (Watch and not suck him up on your in-stroke.)

Fr.Bigley

Quote from: steve98 on May 17, 2020, 04:16:22 PM
I don't see any mention of aeration? Getting oxygen into the water? You can't just put him in a bucket with a limited supply of oxygen and a brick, and expect him to live. If you don't have a pump I'm sure someone here would gift you one, if you asked. If they won't, you can use a bicycle pump: give it a good pump every 2 hours until his balls drop (Watch and not suck him up on your in-stroke.)

You know how amphibians work right? They fancy other women, no use for oxygen.