Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 10:28:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

got a baby

Started by kittens, May 15, 2020, 10:09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve98

Quote from: Fr.Bigley on May 17, 2020, 04:23:12 PM
You know how amphibians work right? They fancy other women, no use for oxygen.

I can't make any sense of that comment, but I can assure you they need oxygen. That tadpole will never grow legs. It's doomed.

Fr.Bigley

Sorry I was thinking of lesbians.

steve98

I thought you might have been.

kittens

I fear I am being "internet trolled"

kittens

ponds don't have pumps. i put some oxygenating pond weed in there a few days ago anyway. so all will be well

Cerys

Get a small aquarium plant to put in with him.  Oxygen, food, hiding place.  He'll be a happy tadpole.

kittens

he'll stay in the bucket with his brick and he'll be thankful for it

weekender

Not sure he's that advanced with his concepts of human emotions.

Also, how do you know it's a he?

kittens

steve98

Quote from: kittens on May 17, 2020, 06:10:16 PM
ponds don't have pumps. i put some oxygenating pond weed in there a few days ago anyway. so all will be well

Aye okay then, you've been advised. Just don't come here lookin' for sympathy when it asphyxiates.

PlanktonSideburns

would love to see more pictures of his dick

kittens

Quote from: steve98 on May 17, 2020, 07:32:14 PM
Aye okay then, you've been advised. Just don't come here lookin' for sympathy when it asphyxiates.

you're not tricking me?? i haven't seen anything online about needing a pump. surely this is not necessary? i saw a bunch of tadpoles in a pond the other day, they did not have a pump. do i really need a pump? i could barely afford the pond weed

Poobum

Ponds will have an established biome though, with the weeds, bugs and bacteria all doing the biz. Unless you're really shit at ponds and think it's all about chucking a random assortment of fish in a water filled polythene ditch.

kittens

but my oxygenating pond weed

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

wikiHow doesn't say anything about needing a bubbler or air pump.

Poobum

... but I left a straw in his mouth as I buried him alive...

Considering getting the RSPCA involved in this now, getting very serious in my mind.

kittens

Quote from: Poobum on May 17, 2020, 09:07:55 PM
... but I left a straw in his mouth as I buried him alive...

Considering getting the RSPCA involved in this now, getting very serious in my mind.

please don't get me sent back to the pound

ZoyzaSorris

One tadpole will not need a pump. Just change some of the water for fresh every now and again. Yeah as long as you have pond weed in there and don't feed it too much crap it doesn't eat in time before it starts rotting.

Kelvin

Captain Z

It's froggy parents must have seen you coming a mile off. Made a right mug of you they have.

Fr.Bigley

Quote from: Captain Z on May 17, 2020, 11:04:56 PM
It's froggy parents must have seen you coming a mile off. Made a right mug of you they have.

Too right, they saw fucking Angelina Jolie over here coming a mile off, what a dastardly set of froggy buggers.

kittens

Quote from: Kelvin on May 17, 2020, 10:20:55 PM
Is it frogs yet?

still baby. i'll let you know when anything changes

Poobum

Teach it to be really racist against legged things, will totally screw it up emotionally when its nubs start coming in.

Fr.Bigley

Give it a crisp copy of wind in the willows and then laugh with mirth as you explain he'll never have a sweet convertible or a badger as a best friend because he's a cunt like his dad.

ZoyzaSorris

Quote from: ZoyzaSorris on May 17, 2020, 09:19:09 PM
One tadpole will not need a pump. Just change some of the water for fresh every now and again. Yeah as long as you have pond weed in there and don't feed it too much crap it doesn't eat in time before it starts rotting.

Just for clarification do not use tap water to change the water unless you have the tap water treatment stuff for aquariums. Use still bottled water or water from an existing pond or water butt or whatever. 

gib

agree with Zoyza that a single tadpole will not need a pump, enough oxygen will get in the water from the air

you can use tap water if you let it stand in a bucket for 24 hours to allow the chlorine to dissipate, or you can get some of that Tap Safe stuff for fish tanks and add a few drops of that

gib

don't fuck this up kittens, this is the CaB tadpole and we're relying on you

Cerys

But ... but what it it grows up evil?

kittens

Quote from: gib on May 18, 2020, 01:14:31 PM
agree with Zoyza that a single tadpole will not need a pump, enough oxygen will get in the water from the air

you can use tap water if you let it stand in a bucket for 24 hours to allow the chlorine to dissipate, or you can get some of that Tap Safe stuff for fish tanks and add a few drops of that

been letting it stand for three days before switching him each time. just checked on him and his current status is: STILL ALIVE
i am dreaming about him and his welfare every night. actually having a kid must be a fucking nightmare

steve98

You're doin' great. You show this thread to any fertile woman keen to breed with a good man and she'll snap you up.