Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:05:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Cook'd and Bomb'd Mafia: Blodwyn's Island Day 2 - Charlie's War

Started by BlodwynPig, May 16, 2020, 09:00:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlodwynPig

DAY 2 THEME TUNE

Day 2

The night storm has washed away any sign of last night's tragedy, just a pair of ray-bans and a silk sandal are all that remain of estate agent and businesswoman Susan Young.

However, whilst the storm raged across from the mainland it seems a darker turmoil was underway back at the Bureau des Éstranges
Spoiler alert
(Ed. Haute de la Garenne, Bergerac fact fans)
[close]
. At 2:32 am, the night officer at the station encountered DC Willy Pettit entering the station. "I thought you were on sick leave, mate?" he asked Willy. "Not after what happened to Susan, I owe it to Jim to get to the bottom of this".

According to the night officer's statement he then noticed a red spot of light on Willy's temple and a muffled shot shattered the office window.

Madhair 60 as DC Willy Pettit was dead. Willy was
Spoiler alert
Vanilla Townie
[close]

The island will mourn with even greater fervour today, while in dark coves, evil surely basks in contentment.

Nightfall in 25 hours, at 10 AM Sunday UK time. (Special treat - 1 extra hour game play, cos I have to do the washing)

----------GAME NOTES-------------

The Living

1. Kryton
2. Buelligan
3. Dr. Greggles
4. Paul Calf
5. Rizla
6. Cerys

8. Delete Delete Delete
9. Prison Biscuits

11. Ferris
12. Drummersaredeaf
13. JimBob
14. Rue the Polywhirl
15. Gib
16. This isnt witty sorry

The Dead

7. Cuellar - Susan Young (Vanilla Townie) Lynched Day 1
10. Madhair – DC Willy Pettit On Sick Leave
Spoiler alert
(Vanilla Townie)
[close]
Killed Night 1

DrGreggles

As bad as it may look, its actually a better start than you think Dr Greggles. We still ahve all the Specials, I'm pretty certain of at least 4 players in thhis game being Townie, and where only 2 townies down instead of 3. So we know the Viglante is smart. I think Buelligan has learnt a lesson yesterday. So its all still to play for today. 

Paul Calf

I think the first question we need to ask is: why madhair?

DrGreggles

Quote from: Paul Calf on May 16, 2020, 09:46:12 AM

I wasn't too sure about him, to be honest, as he hadn't given much to go on. But it seems like an odd target for the Mafs. Maybe it was just a random attack where they hoped to get lucky?

Buelligan

Quote from: Paul Calf on May 16, 2020, 09:46:12 AM

It depends who killed him - if it was the Invaders - I can only assume that they thought he came across as hiding something and was possibly a special.  If it was the vigilante, the same.  Can we know who killed him GM?

Quote from: Delete Delete Delete on May 16, 2020, 09:24:17 AM
As bad as it may look, its actually a better start than you think Dr Greggles. We still ahve all the Specials, I'm pretty certain of at least 4 players in thhis game being Townie, and where only 2 townies down instead of 3. So we know the Viglante is smart. I think Buelligan has learnt a lesson yesterday. So its all still to play for today. 

On the learning a lesson, pull your horns in Jim, if someone cropped one of your posts to make you appear guilty, as TIWS and Cuellar did, would you mistrust and challenge them?  I think the answer is yes.  As I said, what possible reason can a townie have for framing another townie?  It turns out there are probably two as I said at the beginning

Quote from: Buelligan on May 15, 2020, 05:06:51 PM
I don't usually like to make votes without knowing a fair amount but this to me looks quite extraordinary.  It's not even what I said and misinformation is dangerous in a game of information.  I spent some time pointing out the dangers of my suggestion, which have been ignored here by this sorry person.  Cette person is either a poor player (no great loss then, if we have to lose someone on Day 1) or a salaud Invader.

vote This isnt witty sorry totalement.

I continue to read...

Sure, I'm very sorry that Cuellar is dead but it's not my fault that he or TIWS chose to crop my post and then continue to push that line. 

It's quite simple, be straightforward, speak the truth, don't lie.  If you do these things you impugn yourself.

earl_sleek

Quote from: Buelligan on May 16, 2020, 09:59:14 AM
It depends who killed him - if it was the Invaders - I can only assume that they thought he came across as hiding something and was possibly a special.  If it was the vigilante, the same.  Can we know who killed him GM?

No.

Quote from: Buelligan on May 16, 2020, 09:59:14 AM

On the learning a lesson, pull your horns in Jim, if someone cropped one of your posts to make you appear guilty, as TIWS and Cuellar did, would you mistrust and challenge them?  I think the answer is yes.  As I said, what possible reason can a townie have for framing another townie?  It turns out there are probably two as I said at the beginning

Sure, I'm very sorry that Cuellar is dead but it's not my fault that he or TIWS chose to crop my post and then continue to push that line. 

It's quite simple, be straightforward, speak the truth, don't lie.  If you do these things you impugn yourself.

You know your guilty of a similar thing. You should check back to this post.

Quote from: Buelligan on May 15, 2020, 09:58:24 PM
I think I might die tonight so I'm just going to send you all a few little ideas to mull.

I'm dubious about Kryton, sorry Kryton but you do keep muddying the waters, especially when it got dodge for Cuellar and you didn't vote (unless it was last minute, I had to prepare this in advance).  I'm also perturbed by Delete, so much trust in gib (when gib's about) and changes his mind completely the other way as soon as gib goes again.  Also unvoted Cuellar and didn't vote for anyone else.  Dunno something that doesn't ring true with that.  Also, Cerys, iffy as fuck and a singleton vote for Calf which is odd, with Cerys it's more suspicion, not facts so feel unsure about that.  And, obvs, TIWS and Cuellar.  Sorry, I like you all as posters but this is the game and I want the Island to win.  :)

If I had to choose an innocent from these, I would probably say TIWS and Cuellar took advantage.  I still feel he's dodge though, heheh.  Dodge as fuck.  Bonne chance mes amis!

The highlighted bit is a misrepresentation. You say I did not vote again, I had, I voted Cerys. No I recgonise this is a simple mistake and hard to in everything when the thread is busy, but do you how easy it is to accidentlly lie. lucky I know that you are townie.

BlodwynPig

-----MOD POST------

Kittens has replaced Prison Biscuits, who has to drop out, sadly

Buelligan

Quote from: Delete Delete Delete on May 16, 2020, 10:06:12 AM

You know your guilty of a similar thing. You should check back to this post.

The highlighted bit is a misrepresentation. You say I did not vote again, I had, I voted Cerys. No I recgonise this is a simple mistake and hard to in everything when the thread is busy, but do you how easy it is to accidentlly lie. lucky I know that you are townie.

As I said, I wrote that in advance, so's I could post it at the last minute.  I didn't see that you'd voted Cerys so I acknowledge that.  Nevertheless, that's very different from two people deliberately cropping a post.  BTW, I still feel that you need watching.  We all do, of course. 

How do we proceed today then? We're two down, but still have numerical advantage and all the specials. Played right we could take out one or two baddies.

In regards to the Madhair hit, its my theroy that the Invaders are trying to take out the specials, by targeting the quiet posters. As Madhairs still is very reserved, he must of been suspected of being a speical.

Cerys

Buelligan

Quote from: Delete Delete Delete on May 16, 2020, 10:15:21 AM
In regards to the Madhair hit, its my theroy that the Invaders are trying to take out the specials, by targeting the quiet posters. As Madhairs still is very reserved, he must of been suspected of being a speical.

Can we know for sure that it was the Invaders that killed him? 

Quote from: Buelligan on May 16, 2020, 10:19:30 AM
Can we know for sure that it was the Invaders that killed him?
No we can't, be its seems most likely.

Cerys

Buelligan

I think that's quite important if we want to understand what happened to Madhair.  In other deaths I've seen, for instance I saw someone once killed by werewolves, it was obvious who had done the killing, so can we have a post mortem or is it necessary to accept we will never know for sure?

Quote from: Cerys on May 16, 2020, 10:18:06 AM
How do you know this?  I think we should be told.
Many people might ask this, but  can I ask you, Why do you think We should be told?

Paul Calf

Quote from: Delete Delete Delete on May 16, 2020, 10:23:08 AM
  Many people might ask this, but  can I ask you, Why do you think We should be told?

Because you could be Scum protecting Scum.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Buelligan on May 16, 2020, 10:23:03 AM
I think that's quite important if we want to understand what happened to Madhair.  In other deaths I've seen, for instance I saw someone once killed by werewolves, it was obvious who had done the killing, so can we have a post mortem or is it necessary to accept we will never know for sure?

There are no werewolves on Jersey or indeed in France, tread carefully

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Buelligan on May 16, 2020, 10:23:03 AM

Also, I've been informed of repeated requests to identify Madhair's killer. THE GM WILL NOT PROVIDE THIS INFORMATION. Any further breaches today will result in a Day Ban tomorrow.

Buelligan

I understand it is not possible to have a post mortem for Madhair, therefore, I suggest that it's not useful to assume he was killed by the Invaders.  I accept his sad death but draw no definitive conclusion from it.  I keep an open mind on this.

Ok I can see the advantage in revealing the method here. Buelligan is undoubtbly playing in her own natural play style and posting style on the forum. Shes posting independtly and without consulting a mafia board. If she was to be Scum, then it would have to be some impressive Scum Theatre and to do that on day one without any presure, would be very foolish.

Its the same logic that clears Jim Bob.

I hope that makes sense on why I have come to those conclusions.

kittens

Buelligan

Don't imply that you doubt I can play impressively though Delete.  Heheh. 

For me, it is simple, tell the truth and have clear motives.