Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 07:51:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Cook'd and Bomb'd Mafia: Blodwyn's Island Day 2 - Charlie's War

Started by BlodwynPig, May 16, 2020, 09:00:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kittens

i wanna know why del decided to vote for me. because i voted for his buddy gib? the behaviour of these two makes no sense unless they are communicating elsewhere.

fake edit: looks like things have changed now and i've been saved from the gallows. kittens will live another day. if i get got in the night keep an eye on del and gib lads

Another fake edit: there they go again. working in tandem

BlodwynPig

BlodwynPig

NIGHTFALL

*Static on the police radio*

News to follow...

BlodwynPig

Nightfall 2 Theme

Nightfall

A stillness descends upon St. Helier. The Mayfair Hotel is shutting its doors for the night. The night porter is startled into full wakefulness by a cry from deep within the building.
He rushes to the first floor and is frozen as another more forlorn scream emanates from beyond the turn in the corridor...

...he approaches room 106 nervously and enters the unlocked suite. A faint smell of roses is mingled with something more malign, vinegary and stale. The hairs on his body stiffen in terror as he notes the lifeless body slumped at the office desk by the window, a large blade by the ink blotter, the hand of the deceased resting on its hilt.

He does not need to see the face to know this is Mlle Danielle Aubry, radiant and stunning French beauty and former lover of Det. Sergeant Jim Bergerac.

Buelligan was Danielle Aubry and she was 
Spoiler alert
Vanilla Townie
[close]

As the police arrive, questions will surely be asked; was this suicide or were the hands of others involved?

These are questions that cannot be answered by a certain pink fat man. Down by the beach, his hunched form is sat close to the lapping sea, a plaintive tune humming faintly neath the bright night starts. It is Jim Bergerac. He sobs in the gloaming.

Daybreak in 11 hours and 36 minutes. Night actions due 1 hour before daybreak. Please PM me and earl_sleek with any action.

NO POSTING IN THIS THREAD AFTER NIGHTFALL OR DAY BAN